Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour / `Magneto` SPIKE PROTEIN

md_a

Next, the researchers inserted the Magneto DNA sequence into the genome of a virus, together with the gene encoding green fluorescent protein, and regulatory DNA sequences that cause the construct to be expressed only in specified types of neurons. They then injected the virus into the brains of mice, targeting the entorhinal cortex, and dissected the animals’ brains to identify the cells that emitted green fluorescence. Using microelectrodes, they then showed that applying a magnetic field to the brain slices activated Magneto so that the cells produce nervous impulses.

To determine whether Magneto can be used to manipulate neuronal activity in live animals, they injected Magneto into zebrafish larvae, targeting neurons in the trunk and tail that normally control an escape response. They then placed the zebrafish larvae into a specially-built magnetised aquarium, and found that exposure to a magnetic field induced coiling manouvres similar to those that occur during the escape response. (This experiment involved a total of nine zebrafish larvae, and subsequent analyses revealed that each larva contained about 5 neurons expressing Magneto.)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/V9Regh8pvYQr/?fbclid=IwAR2eQllvw20t1dI411DSpGhqaxZtyOgZx6mXtL1hqLIrkf9OAPP4WcsNyY0

shine

Basically the Kingsman: The Secret Service plot. Save the world by reducing the population via SIM cards (chips) that turn people violent/trigger escape response (fight or flight).

Edit: Oh and 5G is the signalling mechanism. It's all coming together.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPX5IBbfmEQ

Last edited:

Inaut

maybe.... wet cupping with a magnet inside is the answer to getting it out? You wouldn’t need a deep cut to pull out the nano particles with a strong enough magnet.

I just want to say that as bleak as things are appearing right now, there’s ways around everything (to an extent) and we need to keep our hope... I think more people need to pray more, fear less and say no. Only God can help us (as usual) and maybe this is all allowed to happen because we’ve fallen so far from Him. It’s a wake up call for those with ears to hear and hearts filled with love instead of pride

Jam

Inaut

Hahaha thanks! didn’t last long though :( @Jam

I felt compelled because i don’t want us to be stuck in the doom and gloom cycle anymore. I’m certainly guilty of spewing it.... Things may be breaking down around us but we need to know there’s always a benevolent force that keeps us going. I’m changing and I think because it’s happening to me now, it can happen to anyone/everyone at the same time.

Last edited:

Inaut

we need to be thinking about how to minimize effects from this stuff instead of giving in to fear. A lot of good intentioned people are taking it and don’t really understand the full picture. It’s up to us to help them now.

Glad DR and Georgi mentioned things you can do to detox mRNA junk from vaxx in most recent podcast (yesterday).

OP
md_a

md_a

As a joke, we can get rid of the vaccine if we bring the magnet slightly close to the mouth or we can make it more fun if we bring the magnet close to the butt.

Inaut

As a joke, we can get rid of the vaccine if we bring the magnet slightly close to the mouth or we can make it more fun if we bring the magnet close to the butt.
I asked my friend to test it as he got the shot a couple of weeks ago. Luckily no stick

OP
md_a

md_a

I asked my friend to test it as he got the shot a couple of weeks ago. Luckily no stick
yes, I don't know how real the magnet thing is, we'll find out in time.

Lollipop2

Well, they have been successful at remotely controlling a behavior from a distance in fruit flies. We must be next. Notice the fruit flies were genetically altered - probably is the case in most studies. However, it made me wonder about the genetic alterations of the mRNA jabs. Getting people set up just like the fruit flies…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom