Genetic Determinism

Any thoughts on genetic determinism?

The way I understand it via the Peat Prism is that we are born into the world in a state of being that was determined by our parents' genetic/epigenetic makeup and the environment (mother's nutrition, pollution, etc.). However, this doesn't mean that you have to live with whatever ailment you inherited from your parents/environment; you can change things with nutrition/supplementation and drugs.

jaguar43

I don't agree with genetic determinism. I think things can be change for the better.

pboy

its like growing a plant. It could fluctuate from healthy to non healthy relatively quick depending on the environmental conditions its exposed to, and how harmonious it is to its needs. If you are living in a polluted city stressed out, its pretty hard for any one thing to help...its really about time. How much time are you in an environment harmonious to growth, to how much time you cant breath clean air or are under stress. Naturally, if you put a person...any person, but keep in mind we are social and emotional people with many needs...so other factors would be in play, but put any person in a perfect environment for long enough and they'll become a very healthy prospective of their DNA, their potential

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals