General Orange's - Decalcification Method

Been researching vascular plaque and calcification and balding.
Came up with the following method.
Now looking for human guinea pigs to test it .. report back here ! :D
Open for discussion!

General Orange - Decalcification method
Based on vitamin K2 and Centella Asiatica and caffeine and Peat's work:
Centella Asiatica Stabilizes Soft Plaque - link

- Orally intake [food or suppl]
  • 100-300mg caffeine per day or 1-3 Espressos
  • Vitamin k2 mk-7 for 200 mcg / hard cheeses, french brie [decalcify protein activator]
  • Magnesium oxide / glycinate [regulator]
  • Vitamin A retinol / weekly liver [cofactor]
  • Non UHT Milk (cheese) [calcium paradox, prevent bone loss, support Parathyroid hormone, vascular tension, integrity]
  • Orange juice + baking soda [CO² vascular tension, integrity]
  • Centella Asiatica asiaticosides extract [collagen-, vascular-, capillary-repair]
  • Vitamin E / aspirin [anti-estrogen, anti inflammatory, pro-repair]
  • *L-citruline, [urea cycle, CO², ATP support]
- Topically on the skin [make your own cream / buy online / mix it up]
  • Skin exposure to sun 15min. [hormone/ vit D]
  • Vitamin k2 mk-4 [vascular decalcify protein activator]
  • Vinegar [calcium phosphate dissolver]
  • Caffeine shampoo 1-2% / reduced coffee 1-2 gr caffeine/100ml [hair follicle, vascular tension, - integrity]
  • Centella Asiatica asiaticosides extract [collagen, vascular, capillary repair]
  • Olive oil [skin penetrating carrier]
Please share your idea's, questions and experience in a non-cluttering and effective manner thank you.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Most importantly: Have a nice day!

--------------------------------------------

Food list for vascular support - Calcium : Phosphorus ratio

Vitamin K2 - info & Interactions

Vitamin K food list

Magnesium - Buffering info

*L-Citrulline - info & biosynthesis
To supplement L-citrulline for circulatory health or to alleviate erectile dysfunction, take 1,000 mg of citrulline, three times a day with meals, for a total daily dose of 3,000 mg. L-citrulline does not need to be taken with meals, however.

To supplement for circulatory health with a citrulline malate supplement, take 1.76 g of citrulline malate for every 1 gram of citrulline you would normally take.

To supplement L-citrulline to enhance sports performance, take 6,000 – 8,000 mg of citrulline malate about an hour before exercise.
HOW TO TAKE

EXTRA - Serrapeptase, non plastic enteric coated enzymes [vascular cleanup and integrity, brain plaque cleanup]
more info - Removes_Blood_Clots_and_Plaques

[edits] Avoid oxidized cholesterol in foods (heated above >120 degree Celsius) - Milk products UHT

Last edited:
OP
General Orange
Could you expand on why you added coffee as a topical decalcifier?
Sure.
Coffee consumption's impact on cardiovascular health in meta-analysis with the prevalence of atherosclerotic plaque in the coronary arteries, show it is not making any difference. - study

But when we look at its effect on vascular integrity we see it has several advantages:

"Caffeine inhibits the DNA damage response in vitro and in vivo, regulates both cell proliferation and apoptosis after DNA damage, inhibits reactive species, and reduces atherogenesis" - study
atherogenesis Formation of atheromatous deposits, especially on the innermost layer of arterial walls.

Also caffeine can decrease the vascular tension of blood vessels via a method that doesn't need calcium and inhibits calcium's uptake in vascular smooth muscle cells. Possibly preventing excessive calcium build up and getting excess calcium out of the cells figure -3
study

edit in bold

Last edited:

Arrade

Sure.
Coffee consumption's impact on cardiovascular health in meta-analysis with the prevalence of atherosclerotic plaque in the coronary arteries, show it is not making any difference. - study

But when we look at its effect on vascular integrity we see it has several advantages:

"Caffeine inhibits the DNA damage response in vitro and in vivo, regulates both cell proliferation and apoptosis after DNA damage, inhibits reactive species, and reduces atherogenesis" - study

Also caffeine can decrease the vascular tension of blood vessels via a method that doesn't need calcium and inhibits calcium's uptake in vascular smooth muscle cells. Possibly preventing excessive calcium build up figure -3
study
Interesting.
Role of Caffeine in the Management of Androgenetic Alopecia

I was worried caffeine was used as a topical anti androgen (not sure i have any basis for this) but maybe it is solely for reasons like General Orange is saying

OP
General Orange
In addition, caffeine or coffee extract can reduce activity of an enzyme [11β-HSD1] that converts cortisol in the skin that can inhibit hair growth.
Licorice root can also do this, via glycyrrhizic acid, but has more phyto estrogens agonistic to Estrogen Receptor Alpha that we don't like activated unless it's action is modulated via ERbeta but is complex and hard to control.
Traditionally licorice has been used as an topical agent against hair loss in India Ayurvedic.
Edit - But glycyrrhizic acid is also used for hair removal in hirsutism
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2015/659041/

Reference - The cause of Baldness post #90

Last edited:
OP
General Orange
I forget to include in the first post.

Removal of Collagen / Calcium Phosphate buildup in the scalp:
  • Massage the area for 30 seconds
  • Mechanically damage the area with a micro Derma Pen
- The acid of Apple Cider Vinegar can dissolve the Calcium phosphate.
- Centella asiatica / Gotu kola helps with wound healing, supports new collagen formation with less scar tissue by inhibiting Collagen type III.

Watson350

The suppression of prostaglandin synthesis with fish oil did help with regrowth when I was on a 2:1 omega 6 to omega 3 supplementation years ago.

Arrade

The suppression of prostaglandin synthesis with fish oil did help with regrowth when I was on a 2:1 omega 6 to omega 3 supplementation years ago.
I can literally take a krill oil pill and notice the drop in testosterone.
If not that, the suppresion of immune system leading to cancer is worrisome

Arrade

Detumescence is a b****, I'll keep on the vitamins and see how that goes

OP
General Orange
The fish oil is of course one effective way to inhibit Prostaglandin E2, but IMO it better to use Borage oil extract with GLA gamma linolenic acid that converts to prostaglandin E1 that needs much less dosage (500mg) to "neutralize" E2

Watson350

The fish oil is of course one effective way to inhibit Prostaglandin E2, but IMO it better to use Borage oil extract with GLA gamma linolenic acid that converts to prostaglandin E1 that needs much less dosage (500mg) to "neutralize" E2
Borage Oil is a 5 Alpha Reducatase inhibitor which is why I think I stopped using it. I switched to Boswellia and stopped for the same reason. That and as a GLA contains omega six

Watson350

Actually I stopped Boswellia because of possible testosterone suppression in testicles

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom