Gelatinous Stew Recipe?

Researching through the threads I see the advice to "eat what you like", which I think is good advice. My sense is that i need to be eating more nourishing foods, especially with lots of gelatin and animal parts that I don't normally eat (ie - non muscle parts). To me stew is one of the most nourishing foods ever. Just thinking about it, I can feel my body reacting in a positive way.

Does anybody have a good recipe for some sort of highly gelatinous stew, with weird animal cuts ("weird" meaning non-muscle)? I would prefer beef, but open to other meats (except no seafood please). But with cuts of meat that are possible to get at a normal supermarket, Sprouts, or Whole Foods?

Thank you.

Lilac

Lamb gelatin--lamb stew or lamb shank--is the most potent for me. I use Allrecipes.com and seek out recipes that are highly rated by many users. If you're making lamb stew, use bones, too, not just meat. Then fish out the bones when you're ready to eat the stew. But chew slowly, because you will be liable to miss a few small pieces.

B

Braveheart

Beef shank in the slow cooker on low over night w any stew vegies you prefer