Gelatin

Momado965

Is gelatin a diuretic? When I ingest it I seem to urinate much more often. Also, I seem to get gas. What gives?

Thank You

yerrag

Interesting. I'm thinking that maybe it helps the liver detox, and with that spurs urination. Not sure about the gas.

I've been urinating 3x a night for a long time. I also take gelatin, but I also take some supplements to help with detox of lead. I suspect, and I hope that this is causing the sleep disturbance. I hope this detox doesn't go forever though. I miss the days I slept like a log.

Amazoniac

Interesting. I'm thinking that maybe it helps the liver detox, and with that spurs urination. Not sure about the gas.

I've been urinating 3x a night for a long time. I also take gelatin, but I also take some supplements to help with detox of lead. I suspect, and I hope that this is causing the sleep disturbance. I hope this detox doesn't go forever though. I miss the days I slept like a log.
How much lead your gelatin contains?

yerrag

Last edited:
Urinating three times a night is not fun. Do you have prostrate issues. And have you tried fasting a few hours before bedtime @yerrag

Have you tried collagen instead of gelatin @Momado965

yerrag

Urinating three times a night is not fun. Do you have prostrate issues. And have you tried fasting a few hours before bedtime @yerrag

Have you tried collagen instead of gelatin @Momado965
No prostate issues with me.

I can't fast before bedtime as it makes me hungry at night. I also have to have my milk with collagen, taurine, NAC, selenium, b1, b2, b3, b6, and aspirin, and VCO.

Despite waking up that often, I still have energy the whole day. It probably helped that I'm sleeping at full-incline with Inclined Bed Therapy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals