Gelatin Treats Ulcers

Dan W

Thanks j. I wonder if the "gelatin peptides reinforce resistance of the stomach mucous tunic to ethanol and stress action" effect might also help with aspirin issues. I'm having trouble figuring that out because of differing explanations for aspirin's effects.

Kasper

Are those short peptides also found in the water soluble form of gelatin ?

I have a mild duodenitis that just won't go away, and the gelatin makes it hurt more! This is only as it transited out of the stomach, of course.

michael94

@Such_Saturation

Clean eating as in milk, OJ, and sugar? Hooah.

Chronic gastritis/ulcer/etc usually has nothing to do with your stomach. It is a result of liver congestion/inflammation and respiratory issues. Actually liver congestion and swelling pushes on your diaphram so these are related. This is why ulcers are so associated with stress. Your body has no choice but to allow inflammation in the stomach+duodenum to go unchecked...it is an adaptive mechanism. Lots of things will help it heal but it will keep coming back 100%.

Dante

Chronic gastritis/ulcer/etc usually has nothing to do with your stomach. It is a result of liver congestion/inflammation and respiratory issues. Actually liver congestion and swelling pushes on your diaphram so these are related. This is why ulcers are so associated with stress. Your body has no choice but to allow inflammation in the stomach+duodenum to go unchecked...it is an adaptive mechanism. Lots of things will help it heal but it will keep coming back 100%.
@icecreamlover , i read in a physiology book that prostaglandins PGE2 and PGI2 promote secretion of HCO3- and that protects the stomach lining from acid , so inhibiting these two prostaglandins can cause ulcers which many NSAIDs do. Do you find this to be true since prostaglandins are considered bad here ?

michael94

Yes and cox-2 is important as well, but if you're no longer taking nsaids and gastritis will just not heal liver flushes would probably be in order aside from the obvious and avoiding foods that give you problems.... I had gastritis that would not heal for maybe 5-6 months and it disappeared almost overnight after liver flushes.

Dante

Yes and cox-2 is important as well, but if you're no longer taking nsaids and gastritis will just not heal liver flushes would probably be in order aside from the obvious and avoiding foods that give you problems.... I had gastritis that would not heal for maybe 5-6 months and it disappeared almost overnight after liver flushes.
oh thanks so, one might be careful with aspirin as well as it inhibits both of them ,right ?btw there is a zinc compound (zinc carnosine) officially used in japan as a drug for chronic gastritis

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals