Gelatin Made with Human DNA Will Make Snacks Safer

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Gelatin is an essential ingredient in gummy snacks and marshmallows, not to mention vaccines and drug capsules. Manufacturing it is a messy, inconsistent process, but now scientists can create perfect gelatin with human DNA.
Hey Dan, can you please let me know which pills have human DNA gelatin in them? :shock:
Human DNA-derived gelatin has actually been in use for a while, in vaccine preparation and the gel caps that many over the counter drugs come in.
http://worldtruth.tv/gelatin-made-with- ... cks-safer/

4peatssake

Charlie said:
Hey Dan, can you please let me know which pills have human DNA gelatin in them? :shock:

Not just gelatin!

Could HUMAN DNA be in our food? ‘Quite likely’ claim experts

horrorfilm.jpg

Dan W

Bizarre. Though I wonder if gelatin produced by yeast with human genes could be better than that from potentially-tainted factory-farmed animals...

I saw some blogs claiming it's already being in use in capsule shells, but something about that seems off since the 2011 study sounded like a very preliminary test.

"Workers are often cutting themselves. If we had done DNA tests, we probably would have found traces of human DNA in the products," Stellenbosch University professor of meat sciences Louw Hoffman said in reply to an MP’s question.
I bet he lies about his job at parties.

pboy

man I cant believe how some people are. sometimes I think im a different species...I mean honestly, how pathetic is it how deep and extreme people have to go to to try to find happiness...cutting burning wasting 50x more resources than necessary, subjecting people to harsh conditions...its ridiculous. I mean think about it...human DNA gelatin in food? who would have ever thought. If you asked a child what they thought about such a thing, someone who isn't damaged by society yet, they would think you were like some crazy mad scientist who'd lost their mind. I certainly wouldn't even consider touching something like that, and I don't see how anyone else settles for crazy stuff but maybe Im just misunderstanding others...they genuinely think they are doing something good for other people or something? I don't know...anytime science gets crazy to me it seems like selfish intent