Gbolduev's Big Post That Got Him Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say what no one else cares to admit here.

The truth is we were all challenged by a different point of view. Gbol being rude is not what is hurting people like West Side complains about at all. What's hurting is that those "gurus" who were in a position of safety and who have been dishing out advice they were supposedly correct about for all these years (and who have got a lot of credit for their knowledge) are suddenly feeling insecure and threatened. Why? Because many of us here know that Gbol is able to deliver a higher truth to some of us who care to learn. There are lots of advisers here who would rather not give up their halo of superiority and any "established intellectual credibility". That is the cold hard truth and off course they will hide behind saying he is rude and / or whatever excuse. On the other hand, I'm sure lots of these same people get a thrill out of Connor Mcgreggor's talk trash of the highest order.

When a chance at real progress or a breakthrough in knowledge comes along, the people that respect that opportunity more than protecting their own egos will let the truth present itself. Because that truth is more important than me and you. All those who have shut down that chance here can now feel safe again and go back to being right.

For the rest here who want that opportunity to learn and possibly live better, lets hope we live to see the Return of the Gbol! And to all the doubters let the results speak for themselves and let that be the judge of Gbol and his true intentions and integrity.

There is so much wrong with this.

"we were all challenged.." by saying that you're implying that everyone here already agrees with each other on everything and that we're all just sitting here stroking each other in love and then someone comes along and "challenges us all.." Such nonsense. This shows that you're not familiar with my history here. I've been talking about eating rice and water-fasting long before gbold on here. I'm not saying that to imply that I own those topics or came up with them first, I'm just telling you that much of what he says was not new here. Me saying those things first proves that his ban has nothing to do with being anti-Peat or being different from what you perceive as common around here, it's simply because of breaking forum rules and being a d*ck.

You only have 16 comments even though you've been a member for 4 years so I question how many peoples views you've actually read on here. It's not a collective monolith. People disagree on everything! And theres usually no problem because people don't attack each other. But all of a sudden now you guys are focusing on one troll. It's so odd. You're using him as your excuse to condemn this forum.

Gbol being rude is not what is hurting people like West Side complains about at all.

You're just plain wrong. Like Charlie said this is so mind boggiling that you guys can't accept a simple fact. If gbold said exactly the same things he's said without all of the personal attacks then everything would be fine.

For the rest here who want that opportunity to learn and possibly live better, lets hope we live to see the Return of the Gbol! And to all the doubters let the results speak for themselves and let that be the judge of Gbol and his true intentions and integrity.

Or how about you guys just go find another place on someone elses hosting account that you pay for yourself to have your circle jerk.

You ignore nuance as to things that gbold has said therefore you are complicit in his hate/trolling.

TubZy

This posts sums you up,as mentioned by multiple users on here you create strawmans or hang on to the weakest point possible and distort it,you have no sincere capacity to engage people in an intelligent manner.
As mentioned people should look through your previous posts to see what your about,it’s non stop pill magic bullet seeking. The facts are there.

I feel bad for some of the strong pro peat people here and even Peat himself when they have a person like you is a paranoid schizophrenic fighting their arguments for them, you give them a horrible image.

You confused two drugs, what don't you understand about that, just admit it, it was your own words, not mine. It's okay people make mistakes sometimes that fact that you still can't own up to it when it is so blatant means you have serious mental issues.

We all know who you are Gerard you are not fooling anyone with your username.:tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Drareg

Wrong, clueless yet again. I think your psychiatrist needs to up your meds again.

Go check page 12, gbolduev posting as hughheffner lol! Another one for your previous posts!

You have your cure,why not start this other forum,I say this in good spirit,it doesn’t make sense to continue this here,gbolduev is running several accounts,the proof is here now and also elsewhere,he hates Peat so why continue here.

Drareg

There is so much wrong with this.

"we were all challenged.." by saying that you're implying that everyone here already agrees with each other on everything and that we're all just sitting here stroking each other in love and then someone comes along and "challenges us all.." Such nonsense. This shows that you're not familiar with my history here. I've been talking about eating rice and water-fasting long before gbold on here. I'm not saying that to imply that I own those topics or came up with them first, I'm just telling you that much of what he says was not new here. Me saying those things first proves that his ban has nothing to do with being anti-Peat or being different from what you perceive as common around here, it's simply because of breaking forum rules and being a d*ck.

You only have 16 comments even though you've been a member for 4 years so I question how many peoples views you've actually read on here. It's not a collective monolith. People disagree on everything! And theres usually no problem because people don't attack each other. But all of a sudden now you guys are focusing on one troll. It's so odd. You're using him as your excuse to condemn this forum.

You're just plain wrong. Like Charlie said this is so mind boggiling that you guys can't accept a simple fact.

Or how about you guys just go find another place on someone elses hosting account that you pay for yourself to have your circle jerk.

You ignore nuance as to things that gbold has said therefore you are complicit in his hate/trolling.

At this point it’s a mystery if with a cure for PFS,baldness etc that they don’t go start a gbolduev forum,can someone clarify this.
We say this with good will.

Why do people get so upset with words on a screen when most of us are anonymous?

noodle

One week ago there was a popular thread with "useful" information. not everybody liked it

Now the popularity changed to this thread where two "sides" just hate on each other. Thats no help for nobody.

One week from now when we stop discussing everything will be back to normal without possibly good information from bolduev for some kind of people. Because people on here will divide and post on other forums.

Why dont take the chance on some more input to find "health"?
Why do people need to go to another forum?
Wouldnt it be best for all information to be in one place? So different kinds of people/knowledge could give their input ?

I thought this forum is to help people.
But apparently its only to help people with one way of thinking. Peating

Its always the same.
You go onto a ketogenic-Forum. Everbody tells you its all connected to this and that and keto and fats.ONLY FAT IS GOOD
You go on a high carb -forum. Everybody tells you whats good on highcarb and where it helps... ONLY CARB IS GOOD
(the bad things are always kept back)

Gbolduev was the first (for me) to NOT tell that one way is the right and only right.
Theres good and bad in everything. So taking something into Extreme will never be the "best".

And Im sure thats not what Peat thinks either. This forum just misinterpreted or wants that kind of "one way" thinking. loads of sugar,milk,gelatin ...

But I get it. Its fun to take things into extreme. Its like military or bodybuilding meal preping. It gives you some kind of order.

P

Last edited:

Drareg

I found a video that summarizes this thread and others very well ,it’s fair,reasonable and objective folks.
For all of you lurkers and members who are still confused as to what all this is about,we’ll you would be because again we have a thread with no explanation on any biochemical or cell physiological processes whatsoever.

Drareg

One week ago there was a popular thread with "useful" information. not everybody liked it

Now the popularity changed to this thread where two "sides" just hate on each other. Thats no help for nobody.

One week from now when we stop discussing everything will be back to normal without possibly good information from bolduev for some kind of people. Because people on here will divide and post on other forums.

Why dont take the chance on some more input to find "health"?
Why do people need to go to another forum?
Wouldnt it be best for all information to be in one place? So different kinds of people/knowledge could give their input ?

I thought this forum is to help people.
But apparently its only to help people with one way of thinking. Peating

Its always the same.
You go onto a ketogenic-Forum. Everbody tells you its all connected to this and that and keto and fats.ONLY FAT IS GOOD
You go on a high carb -forum. Everybody tells you whats good on highcarb and where it helps... ONLY CARB IS GOOD
(the bad things are always kept back)

Gbolduev was the first (for me) to NOT tell that one way is the right and only right.
Theres good and bad in everything. So taking something into Extreme will never be the "best".

And Im sure thats not what Peat thinks either. This forum just misinterpreted or wants that kind of "one way" thinking. loads of sugar,milk,gelatin ...

But I get it. Its fun to take things into extreme. Its like military or bodybuilding meal preping. It gives you some kind of order.

It’s the internet ,nobody is asking people to hike Everest for information,unless people’s energy levels are so low from fasting that typing has become an issue and can only do one search per hour. It’s no problem to have another forum,the software is there,even the gbolduev fanboys could set it up,well maybe.....

Drareg

I’m done in this thread, going to get banned,I love all of you,your hilarious.
:emoji_couple_mm::emoji_couple_with_heart::emoji_couple_ww::emoji_couplekiss::emoji_couple_ww::emoji_couple_with_heart::emoji_couple_mm:

alywest

I found a video that summarizes this thread and others very well ,it’s fair,reasonable and objective folks.
For all of you lurkers and members who are still confused as to what all this is about,we’ll you would be because again we have a thread with no explanation on any biochemical or cell physiological processes whatsoever.

Good song! Even better video!

noodle

Because people don't get to attack personally and troll/slander for no reason. Go pay for your own hosting to do that.

This is the internet. Not everything is meant as it was written. + lots of people with less good english to express themselfes.

someone tries to tease somebody with "funny" intentions
but another one has a bad day and voila . Wouldnt happen in real life conversations.

I bet you wouldnt be that agressive or even disresprectful to gbolduev if you met him in person. (you in general)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals