Gbolduev's Big Post That Got Him Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

paymanz

Someone mentioning gbold namr in other threads isn't a good reason for him to break into those threads,

And also he always said he has no interest in peat, why he should check those threads?!

TubZy

Not bald but I'm interested in making my hairline thicker. I'm white. White men tend to thin out on top vs. men "of color."

Explain to me why white men tend thin out more than other men of color, I bet you have absolutely no idea, but I'll wait.

Now you are trying to backpedal since everyone is making fun of you for it lmao.

alywest

I think there are two sides to the man Gbold (or should I say "persona?") I think one side is a person who is hurting, cares about others and wants to help and is a basically decent human being. The other side is a person who gets some sort of kick out of starting **** up, seems pretty impulsive, disrespects Peat, and feels threatened by anyone who questions him even slightly. So, do I think he's a bad guy? I don't, not really. But I do think his worse side got the better of him and something needed to be done. I think everyone here can agree at the very least that he disrespected Peat on multiple occasions unprovoked (ie,. going into threads that were none of his business) and that wasn't cool. And Charlie still gave him quite a long leash. #dontbedisrespectingmymanpeat

As for the @hughheffner thing, I truly did not think it was actually Gbolduev because as someone pointed out, English was better. So if the guy had just come on and been transparent "hey I'm a friend of Gbolduev, he's a good guy, blah blah blah," there wouldn't be an issue, right? I mean I just happened to notice the guy had just joined here on Saturday so why is he jumping in and starting stuff up? I think this is how Gbolduev's dark side is still having an influence on this forum, but we need to be better people.

Last edited:

Milky

Gbold was able to go anywhere he wanted. He then started kicking people out of his threads. I told him, if he is going to be doing that, then he would need to stay out of the Peat threads. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. He continued to run people off his threads, and then go over to the Peat threads and inject his knowledge. This is the man you are fighting for. Someone who was trying to suppress people challenging his views, while people like Xisca were yelling "suppress suppress suppress" while making over 100 reports against people questioning him, but then march right over to a Peat thread and disrupt it. Mind boggling. :crazy:

Gotcha. It's hard to read every thread, but you've definitely got the bird's eye view.

Well at this point I just think it's a shame that things went down the way they did, but...s*** happens. :toiletclaw

Milky

I truly did not think it was actually Gbolduev because as Milky pointed out, English was better.

Just to clarify, I think someone else made the comment about his English, possibly in reference to another account (Peatlife or something?). I think the Hugh Hefner account is obviously him, the punctuation and stuff matches, I just said it made sense him trying to come back in, he was attempting to defend himself still.

alywest

Just to clarify, I think someone else made the comment about his English, possibly in reference to another account (Peatlife or something?). I think the Hugh Hefner account is obviously him, the punctuation and stuff matches.
Oh ok, my mistake. Sorry about that!

Explain to me why white men tend thin out more than other men of color, I bet you have absolutely no idea, but I'll wait.

That's a discussion for another thread but no thanks. I have no interest in discussing it with you given your smug tone. People like you are a waste of time. You're just trolling. You're not interested in normal, friendly debate. And anyone who reads gbold's comments on aging and thinks it's good stuff has a low IQ to me.

Now you are trying to backpedal since everyone is making fun of you for it lmao.

Exactly what I mean. Two people including yourself equals "everyone" to you. Waste of time, strawmaning and slandering.

Last edited:

MaxMaximus

It is like gbold hypnotized all of you!
Nah I think they just liked his information or better yet his approach to certain things. Sometimes having new information available is exciting and even if it's wrong or not exactly backed up by anything, it causes people to think and question themselves and their own approach. It's good to shake things up now and then, I mean I've been a lurker here for years and just recently made an account so I can ask privately how to get muh hands on some 11-KDHT and pretty much have seen how rude certain people were over different approaches for no good reason (remember when Tyw made a video explaining himself and how he's not the bad guy some ppl thought he was?). Anyways, some people were helped by his information and that too is kinda appealing for others that may have tried "peating" to help themselves with decent or no results and may just wanna try a different approach, no hypnosis necessary.

Milky

Milky

some people were helped by his information and that too is kinda appealing for others that may have tried "peating" to help themselves with decent or no results and may just wanna try a different approach, no hypnosis necessary.

+1 to this

Xisca

I think everyone here can agree at the very least that he disrespected Peat on multiple occasions unprovoked (ie,. going into threads that were none of his business) and that wasn't cool.
I am not so sure there was no provocation at all in those theads where he went to answer.
Everyone can agree too that there has been a huge disrespect towards him, and that some people who understood what he was talking about, had to say "stop what you say, because Gb is not wrong at all there."

paymanz

Nah I think they just liked his information or better yet his approach to certain things. Sometimes having new information available is exciting and even if it's wrong or not exactly backed up by anything, it causes people to think and question themselves and their own approach. It's good to shake things up now and then, I mean I've been a lurker here for years and just recently made an account so I can ask privately how to get muh hands on some 11-KDHT and pretty much have seen how rude certain people were over different approaches for no good reason (remember when Tyw made a video explaining himself and how he's not the bad guy some ppl thought he was?). Anyways, some people were helped by his information and that too is kinda appealing for others that may have tried "peating" to help themselves with decent or no results and may just wanna try a different approach, no hypnosis necessary.
I didn't like it when tyw mentioned "i post here for fun", but anyway that is me!

For sure tyw is a cool person overall. A normal/healthy mentality.

I just don't understand what gbold people want now?

Charlie was too kind with gbold, it is like excess kindness!

paymanz

Also I think his confident tone made some people accept him without questioning his idea.

However that's not a real confidence in my opinion, so breakable.

RedStaR

This thread has definitely attracted some weird people lol.

TubZy

That's a discussion for another thread but no thanks. I have no interest in discussing it with you given your smug tone. People like you are a waste of time. You're just trolling. You're not interested in normal, friendly debate. And anyone who reads gbold's comments on aging and thinks it's good stuff has a low IQ to me.

Exactly what I mean. Two people including yourself equals "everyone" to you. Waste of time, strawmaning and slandering.

Yeah, you are in luck the thread is already made and I created it a long time ago so let's hear it.

Here you go bud, we all want to know, we will be waiting for you.

MPB Experimental Treatments

I'm the one who is trolling? Lol, do you even understand some of the claims you make? I don't think you do, someone already accused you of getting your facts off of reddit.

My "smug" tone? You should read your own posts...but you can talk however you want to, I won't cry and complain to anyone like you do.

Last edited:

MaxMaximus

I didn't like it when tyw mentioned "i post here for fun", but anyway that is me!

For sure tyw is a cool person overall. A normal/healthy mentality.

I just don't understand what gbold people want now?

Charlie was too kind with gbold, it is like excess kindness!

I agree since he can be contacted elsewhere... However, I think those that benefited from Gbolduev's info are more or so just trying to make it known that even though he was rude/came across as rude sometimes, he was also being provoked some of those times and it can't be 100% all his fault.

Also, to be quite honest I think Charlie was too kind with Drareg too.

Also I think his confident tone made some people accept him without questioning his idea.

However that's not a real confidence in my opinion, so breakable.

Well that's a problem with the people accepting his ideas without question, not him.

Vesi

How i observed it, what happened with Gbold was that kind of charismatic person with nice sounding ideas tried to create an cult around himself. Why am i using that word, cult? Because he didn't prove/reference his ideas. He channeled source material ("anesthesiology textbooks") that avg forum reader couldn't verify. I have anesthesiology, biochemistry etc textbooks here in my home (not mine, my wifes), and i have no idea what chapters i should have read to verify his claims, all of them? Maybe he was right, i don't know. But without the possibility of checking his claims, neither does anyone else. He was playing mystic/guru that has answers to all your problems, no explanations just answers. Basic analysis of subject goes through questions "who, what, where, when, why, how". Gbold was constantly asked "why", but he only offered "how". It doesn't work, there is an inevitable conflict with people who want full answers. Hence, cult, or proto-cult. Considering the objective of this forum (health through logic and facts) and the emotional response he elicited, banning him was by far the best and only choice.

We pride ourselves for the free speech that we have. But it doesn't mean that one has the freedom to go to some one else's house and say whatever he wants. For most, forums are places where like-minded gather, and at best homes for self-improvement. How should one react when one like Gbold comes to your home, explains why you are wrong in what you do, doesn't prove what he is saying and tops it off with profanities? Idea of Gbold having his own subforum was an friendly compromise that should have satisfied people that wanted to communicate with him, without him slinging mud all over the site. He continued his behavior, so he was banned. Nothing more to it.

I also want to clarify, that even though i cant take Gbold's ideas seriously without any proof but his word, i enjoyed those ideas a lot and did entertain them for a while.

paymanz

Agree with vesi,

I checked his threads time to time after they banned me from their threads, I really had no problem.I didn't like it when he got banned, until Charlie said he kept doing some disrespectful things.

I still think about some of his ideas.

But he just was so avid in making things personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals