Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

Xisca

That's hyperventilation, isn't it ? It should be the opposite of Buteyko and what Peat says. Plus it's not a technique you can do everyday. Only once in a while. It potentiates a psychedelic kind of a trip. It's like a firebreathing yogic breathing. Very dangerous if overdone or done incorrectly.
it is not, or it is dosificated. You would not say that Buteyko breathing means to deprive yourself of air! Right they are 2 breathing conterparts, and they correspond to different metabolism, according if you have too much or not enough co2 in blood, and maybe it has to be seen at the same time as the conterpart from cell breathing = metabolic acidosis or alkalosis.
They have some rather peculiar things going on, if anything it's an other way to play with supplements (minerals, amino acids etc..) for those who like it. They do report strong effects from supplementing things like minerals or amino acids.
Right, same as in RPF, some people are very focused on supplements, and other prefer diet and life-style!
I find more and more information showing me that it is very probable that RP developped his way of eating around the interest of favorising copper over zinc and iron... So this means that it will not do for everybody, as you do not want to have toxic copper. Copper is very linked to estrogens, B3, iron and zinc, homocysteine, methylation...

I fast, so I don't collect pufas in my tissues.

False. It's impossible to not collect them outside of 100% defatted laboratory food. You eat sardines and claim that you're not storing any of the poofa. That is 100% quackery. And it's not just sardines, they are in almost every single food naturally. Fasting doesn't prevent you from storing fats. It just makes you use fats for energy. Using them for energy has nothing to do with storing them.

ddjd

They both give uridine, is it one of the reason you use them?

I have ordered from England, my hair test will be with trace minerals so!
90€
All is in the hair test thread.
Was the hair test worth it?

Xisca

Was the hair test worth it?
I think so. I was wrong about copper and zinc, and what looks hypo is about lack potassium, and I have more Mg than I thought, but high aluminium and mercury is not yet showing,t hus still hidden.

I had also to stop cheese or nearly, and eat more muscle meat, as i lack phosphorus compared to calcium!

Increase protein and stop almost sugar, less fruits, make me stop being hungry, and get more energy from better cortisol sensitivity.

Motif

I think so. I was wrong about copper and zinc, and what looks hypo is about lack potassium, and I have more Mg than I thought, but high aluminium and mercury is not yet showing,t hus still hidden.

I had also to stop cheese or nearly, and eat more muscle meat, as i lack phosphorus compared to calcium!

Increase protein and stop almost sugar, less fruits, make me stop being hungry, and get more energy from better cortisol sensitivity.

How are you doing meanwhile? Was the hair mineral test worth it?

Xisca

Yes it said what I needed to know to change diet, and will do another one to see the change in 1 year.

lvysaur

The human studies showed that humans do best on no more than 0.2mg/kg methionine daily - i.e lose fat and buid muscle, and reverse their type II diabetes.

.2 mg/kg means you would never eat any meat or even milk.

you'd have to eat a fruitarian diet for those numbers.

haidut

Forum Supporter
.2 mg/kg means you would never eat any meat or even milk.

you'd have to eat a fruitarian diet for those numbers.

Sorry, it was a typo. The optimal amount was around 2mg/kg methionine daily.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Still unreasonable. Why regard such things that cannot be achieved and sustained in reality?

Nobody said you should be restricting yourself to 2mg/kg. The point of such a study is to show that most people consume way too much methionine and can improve their health by either lowering intake or consuming other aminos that inhibit methionine absorption (glycine, proline and taurine all do that). Similar studies have been done for tryptophan, cysteine, arginine, etc. and all of them are consumed in way higher amounts than is optimal for health.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:

lvysaur

jzeno

Can anyone provide a link to the PFS thread that is referenced in this discussion?

Thank you

Kyle Bigman

Interesting.. gbolduev said zinc increases metabolism so maybe that has something to do with it. Your ceruloplasmin is on the low side aswell. No idea why though
According to Gbolduev, what would low ceruloplasmin along with finasteride usage mean?

Kyle Bigman

I went through a 250g bag of HCL and wanted to share the experience here in this thread where I shared the first one. I have since started a new 1 kilo bag.

•This stuff is cheapest in a powder, but man do you have to be careful. I usually take this with this grape slurry I make and it does not touch anything on the way down. However a few times while out I have had to take it with water... if this stuff touches your tonsils and back of your throat, it causes serious discomfort. I decided to go big at one point and do 2 teaspoons with each meal, and my throat is still a bit sore a week later from its contact with it. Really should be putting this stuff in capsules. If you do it as powder, don't swallow more then 1/4 tsp at a time.

•The more I take, the more dopaminergic effect I get. I know what dopamine feels like, and this stuff is where it is at. When I was doing 6 tsps a day, I was very interested in learning. I picked up the piano again, I was reading about chess, I was looking into new books. Stuff that I am normally not super into.

•I do not need to eat as much, and can go longer between meals. After breakfast, I do not think about food until lunch, and then again not until dinner. It is pretty awesome.

•Overall this experience has shown me the intelligence behind focusing on digestion and gut issues. If you can get your gut away from serotonin, literally all of life opens to you. I am experimenting now with some digestive enzymes and I think this will be the pathway away from insulin resistance and towards being more fit. Other then thyroid, all my supplements are about optimizing my digestion.

I am going to keep taking this stuff. I think longer term will be where the real results are as more nutrients will be extracted from food and overtime that will build up tissue and resistance.
Do you think you will have to remain on HCL for long term? I'm curious if less stomach acid is being produced and you will get problems when you go off of it. Wouldn't' apple cider vinegar or something be more safe?

Tarmander

Do you think you will have to remain on HCL for long term? I'm curious if less stomach acid is being produced and you will get problems when you go off of it. Wouldn't' apple cider vinegar or something be more safe?
I still take it after this was posted years ago, and still like it. I do not think apple cider vinegar would work very effectively. I probably take less then I did back then as it can cause acidosis overtime if you are not careful.