Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

OP
W

Wagner83

Exactly my point too. I have no idea why @Amazoniac @Wagner83 @Tarmander even revived this thread and tagged me, then when I respond I'm all of sudden the mean one lol. This thread has been hidden from the "new or recent threads" page on this forum for a while, I'm surprised it has still been up, but I would say delete it as well.
Lol what did I revive and when did I tag you on this thread? It's still an open thread here, gbol was given this thread among others to discuss and sometimes people will post, creating a short lived discussion, not sure what your issue with that is. Links to your forums have been posed a few times on this thread and the forums so if mods want to close this thread they could add a link to your forums to point where the discussion may continue.
Anyways no point arguing we're both wasting time.

OP
W

Wagner83

So why still discuss here?

Damn close this thread.

Let people on here discuss about RPF
and people that want different views go onto that other page.

But dont blaspheme over someone else.
If mods want to close this thread then they can, if the thread is open and people ask questions or start discussions then other members may join in, that's how threads and forums work. We've given links to the other forums a few times so people know about the site and are free to go over there if they want to know more.

Tarmander

Of course you didn't just post yesterday or anything

Ahh, so by posting yesterday I was a reviver of this thread? But why include Wagner? He posted this morning. That would put you in the reviver role too. Thanks for reviving this daed thread tubzer

TubZy

Ahh, so by posting yesterday I was a reviver of this thread? But why include Wagner? He posted this morning. That would put you in the reviver role too. Thanks for reviving this daed thread tubzer

Read what I wrote again, I didnt just reply to wagner only, his response was the latest post, I simply said you "guys" in my post...but anyways, waste of time you people are relentless

Tarmander

Read what I wrote again, I didnt just reply to wagner only, his response was the latest post, I simply said you "guys" in my post...but anyways, waste of time you people are relentless
No need, I have thought it over and realized that you were right. Your tagging of me and Amazoniac was just. I will take on the mantle of "thread reviver," and take whatever consequences that entails. I hope they are not too harsh

Amazoniac

Exactly my point too. I have no idea why @Amazoniac @Wagner83 @Tarmander even revived this thread and tagged me, then when I respond I'm all of sudden the mean one lol. This thread has been hidden from the "new or recent threads" page on this forum for a while, I'm surprised it has still been up, but I would say delete it as well.
I did revive the thread with a simple link for those that are interested in gbolduev's ideas (I'm sure there were members that didn't know about it), then tagged Orion and yourself as a gesture of gratitude for collecting his dispersed or lost posts because many of them are quite interesting. And that's it.

What lisa mentioned is basically the essence of schultz work. Study it.

TubZy

I did revive the thread with a simple link for those that are interested in gbolduev's ideas (I'm sure there were members that didn't know about it), then tagged Orion and yourself as a gesture of gratitude for collecting his dispersed or lost posts because many of them are quite interesting. And that's it.

What lisa mentioned is basically the essence of schultz work. Study it.

Oh OK- so nice of you, I don't recall anyone asking for your help or a link in this thread, except if maybe they wanted to lose weight by eating Hagen Dazs.

Trying to get new people to join? This thread has been hidden bud, like I said earlier it doesn't appear in the regular feed so whatever you post here will be directed to the people who already posted in this thread only, but nice try with your usual trolling sarcasm.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

Oh OK- so nice of you, I don't recall anyone asking for your help or a link in this thread, except if maybe they wanted to lose weight by eating Hagen Dazs.

Trying to get new people to join? This thread has been hidden bud, like I said earlier it doesn't appear in the regular feed so whatever you post here will be directed to the people who already posted in this thread only, but nice try with your usual trolling sarcasm.
Did it occur to you that not everyone was aware that it was hidden? I only realized after I posted.
I think that you operate so much on the assault/defense mode that you expect everything from this forum to fit your default mode.

L

lollipop

Did it occur to you that not everyone was aware that it was hidden? I only realized after I posted.
I think that you operate so much on the assault/defense mode that you expect everything from this forum to fit your default mode.
+1

TubZy

Because you are obviously trolling like you do on every post that relates to Gbol, you have been trying to discredit and make fun of Gbol since day 1, now you want to act like you are all of sudden "helping", which no one even asked for LOL

Last edited:

Amazoniac

Because you are obviously trolling like you do on every post that relates to Gbol, you have been trying to discredit and make fun of Gbol since day 1, now you want to act like you are all of sudden "helping", which no one even asked for LOL
I copy many other bosses around, but you interpret it in a distorted way because of the default mode. I actually like gbolduev's posts and have been positioning myself like that ever since he started posting. I have to deal with the burden of Drareg, Such and Westside liking me less for it, can you imagine how it feels?
Grandmas won't ask for help to cross the street)) this is basic stuff , bioaltruism 101

Xisca

Why the venom @TubZy? Look at your response to @Wagner83 ’s balanced, neutral and honest response. What I am not understanding when I look at your forum is the immense negativity directed here. I see no problem with having multiple forums with different viewpoints. But why make RPF wrong for your “rightness”? Why the zero sum game? Why does someone need to lose for another to win? Isn’t this exactly what the world is demonstrating? How is this zero sum working for all of us?
As said by tubzy later, it is humour, and I also picked it like this, not personnally but from ANS knswledge!
I had read this post from tubzy you mention lisa, with a good humour tone, though with some defense in the 1st sentence..... 1st stating what he thinks is not true, and 2nd making a joke.... In nervous system ways of human beings, jokes are made to relax a personal tension.... laughing is shaking! that is why humour is always made around what hurts, like politics, religion and sex! And that is why it becomes too difficult to joke....
joke is necessary to relax, but is better made in person or looking at a humorist making fun of politics....

Yes I had felt @Wagner83 neutral as you said, but I thought logs were not opened to non members, so maybe that they were not read.... some privacy is normal for logs after all.....

But he can be honest and neutral, and still wrong, and tubzy just said it !

I can see that it hurts you lisa... I am sorry. I do think gb ideas include RP ideas but are larger, which means the reverse is not true. When gb says rp is not right, he means he does not mention all cases, not that he is wrong for a certain type of person / metabolism.

I just read how the quotes form RP about fasting make some afraid to fast! From telling that something is true for everybody? This is fear, and fear also leads to anger, when you come out of the fear burden... I did drop progest-e with some anger, yes.... I would also love to eat more fruits and had to increase veggies....

I copy many other bosses around, but you interpret it in a distorted way because of the default mode. I actually like gbolduev's posts and have been positioning myself like that ever since he started posting. I have to deal with the burden of Drareg, Such and Westside liking me less for it, can you imagine how it feels?
Grandmas won't ask for help to cross the street)) this is basic stuff , bioaltruism 101
Yes I feel what you say, and give you the proof right now: I read you... = I do not ignore you, as I find your posts readable without having emotions I do not like. And you have mentionned 2 persons that I ignore to protect my sensitbility.

Last edited:
OP
W

Wagner83

Yes I had felt @Wagner83 neutral as you said, but I thought logs were not opened to non members, so maybe that they were not read.... some privacy is normal for logs after all.....
So I checked both the logs, pfs threads and my post and see no error, you'll see I was talking about PFS and gbol various protocols, and I mentioned that the only partial success I saw was ( btw PFS aside it seems to be mostly the same for all) in those who tried various amounts of fasting and changed their diets to something more usual and easily digestible (rice, much less fructose - no juices etc..). Remember that RU was supposed to be the end all be all cure and that everyone would be cured within a month or two which would prove his points. Now it's zinc, copper, histidine etc..
As I said I do hope these people find a cure and I'm still interested in the results of fasting (I don't have any opinion, for or against it).

Xisca

Recovery seem to be step by step, and not only with RU, but also life style of course. Any protocole make them get better when the right one for the person, as there are sub cases in the mineral unbalances. Protocoles are short, and work step by step, to avoid going backward.
zc and co are not only now, all mineral balances are important.
Also, it is a common work and building some routes to health. If it is interpreted as a leading person playing the role of a doctor, of course you can interprete bad. You see, it is the whole role of doctors and patients that is there, with too much responsability put on practitionners that should solve all like making magic. No, they are digging more routes and braking stones with hammer too!

OP
W

Wagner83

People can see the experiences with RU, ella and the rest here, there's a particular section for logs (which I had somehow missed ) on PFS etc.. Logs - Hack Stasis .

Last edited:

Makrosky

Holotropic breathing seem the breathing that works for high co2...

That's hyperventilation, isn't it ? It should be the opposite of Buteyko and what Peat says. Plus it's not a technique you can do everyday. Only once in a while. It potentiates a psychedelic kind of a trip. It's like a firebreathing yogic breathing. Very dangerous if overdone or done incorrectly.

For the record I regularly check these forums and so far the cure which was claimed to be found and was the end of PFS syndrome has cured no one long term, one or two may have improved some, other people struggle as ever with various protocols and supplement various minerals (or licorice root, a dht inhibitor). The only guys I saw who had improvements followed "his" recommendations on fasting and then "his" diet advice (e.g. no fruit juice, rice for carbs). Just my two cents though, I do not claim to have read the whole place so everyone is welcome to have his own opinion by reading the forums.
Of course I wish the best to tubzy, orion and the others and hope they recover.

People can see the experiences with RU, ella and the rest here, there's a particular section for logs (which I had somehow missed ) on PFS etc.. Logs - Hack Stasis .

Thanks for summarizing. Honestly I'm really lazy at the moment to check the hackstasis forum although I'm interested. So you can confirm basically almost no one is recovering from PFS ?

OP
W

Wagner83

That's hyperventilation, isn't it ? It should be the opposite of Buteyko and what Peat says. Plus it's not a technique you can do everyday. Only once in a while. It potentiates a psychedelic kind of a trip. It's like a firebreathing yogic breathing. Very dangerous if overdone or done incorrectly.

Thanks for summarizing. Honestly I'm really lazy at the moment to check the hackstasis forum although I'm interested. So you can confirm basically almost no one is recovering from PFS ?
I don't confirm it, my summary wasn't accurate. I saw a couple of people got better with "Ella" ( a drug), others reported improvements over baseline with androsterone overdoses, I'm not sure those people have PFS or the other conditions addressed in the subforum. They have some rather peculiar things going on, if anything it's an other way to play with supplements (minerals, amino acids etc..) for those who like it. They do report strong effects from supplementing things like minerals or amino acids. Btw the link I had posted does not work anymore, here is the new one: PFS, PSSD, & Accutane .I don't want to keep talking about them, I check what happens over there once in a while out of curiosity, hopefully they change their health around.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals