Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

jacknap

just for the record because I didn't manage to respond. The RU that gbold theorized to work as a pfs cure is a different drug then the chemical ru58841 that gave me persistant side effects.

gbolduev has been nothing but helpful to me and I read every post of his on here. His story rings true to me and I've heard from others as well that he genuinely wants to help.

papaya

14 day water fast went very well, not hard, daydreaming of food was the hardest issues. I am currently 27 days into a 54 day Breuss fast, seeing some nice results, after doing the 14 day fast this one I find easier, as you know what to expect.
good luck, that's so great, so impressive! how much weight did you lose on the water fast?

Orion

good luck, that's so great, so impressive! how much weight did you lose on the water fast?

First water fast dropped 20lbs during but stabilized at 10lbs lost after re-feed. Strength training remained at same levels.

moringa

He answered it before.
He said they had gone up in hair test, and then went down.
Actually, levels go up when you de-stock, or else they are bound and you do not see them at first in the hair test. They appear when you chelate.

@Xisca did he mention what seafood he was/is using to chelate?

i would be very curious to now what sea foods should be eaten

OP
W

Wagner83

For the record I regularly check these forums and so far the cure which was claimed to be found and was the end of PFS syndrome has cured no one long term, one or two may have improved some, other people struggle as ever with various protocols and supplement various minerals (or licorice root, a dht inhibitor). The only guys I saw who had improvements followed "his" recommendations on fasting and then "his" diet advice (e.g. no fruit juice, rice for carbs). Just my two cents though, I do not claim to have read the whole place so everyone is welcome to have his own opinion by reading the forums.
Of course I wish the best to tubzy, orion and the others and hope they recover.

TubZy

For the record I regularly check these forums and so far the cure which was claimed to be found and was the end of PFS syndrome has cured no one long term, one or two may have improved some, other people struggle as ever with various protocols and supplement various minerals (or licorice root, a dht inhibitor). The only guys I saw who had improvements followed "his" recommendations on fasting and then "his" diet advice (e.g. no fruit juice, rice for carbs). Just my two cents though, I do not claim to have read the whole place so everyone is welcome to have his own opinion by reading the forums.
Of course I wish the best to tubzy, orion and the others and hope they recover.

that isn't inaccurate at all, just go to the logs category you can see it all yourself. I don't get why you guys even bother reading his stuff or the forum, I guess you are still interested after all and can't resist (you can only be part of a cult for so long right?). Eating Hagen dazs and coffee as your diet not working for you anymore? Thanks for the free publicity LOL

Last edited:
L

lollipop

that isn't inaccurate at all, just go to the logs category you can see it all yourself. I don't get why you guys even bother reading his stuff or the forum, I guess you are still interested after all and can't resist (you can only be part of a cult for so long right?). Eating Hagen dazs and coffee as your diet not working for you anymore? Thanks for the free publicity LOL
Why the venom @TubZy? Look at your response to @Wagner83 ’s balanced, neutral and honest response. What I am not understanding when I look at your forum is the immense negativity directed here. I see no problem with having multiple forums with different viewpoints. But why make RPF wrong for your “rightness”? Why the zero sum game? Why does someone need to lose for another to win? Isn’t this exactly what the world is demonstrating? How is this zero sum working for all of us?

noodle

What I am not understanding when I look at your forum is the immense negativity directed here.

The low-IQ circle jerk has moved here: Hack Stasis - Index page

You guys should seriously check out the hackstasis forum. It's beyond hilarious. A few weeks ago, Gbol said that he was going to take finasteride just to show everyone that the could cure PFS with his new mineral protocoll. A few days later he announced that he had cured himself, and people went nuts. Sadly, no one else has been cured yet, but he is currently "doing more tests" to optimize his protocoll. I am confident that he will soon be able to cure cancer.

I think both sides should behave.

But there are still so many posts about Gbolduev. Some might be still interested in him. But some are clearly only about to fight him. Why not just let him do his thing on his new forum?

Just look at this one Quack Discussion

I think there are some people that cant just let him go LoL

It is SUGAR vs. NO FOOD ^^
This cant go well.

Last edited:
OP
W

Wagner83

You are extremely aggressive I don't think I ever lacked respect, I shared my (possibly inaccurate) opinion based on reading the forums while encouraging people to see for themselves, I have my own doubts about the whole thing which gave a negative tone to my post but still I'm interested in what people experiment with and new ideas. We discussed a few times in pms and I think my ideas are pretty clear. I don't know much and I'm curious about other people knowledge, other approaches to health, people supplementing minerals have had strong effects from them so it makes sense to consider their importance. If you can take time to read the OP you'll see I'm the one who created this thread btw. I've repeatedly said I don't eat dairy, eat pretty low fat and mostly starch + some fruits / fruits juices as carbs, so not sure what your point on diet is. I never felt like I was part of a cult (except when I first tried the OJ+milk diet!) but for sure quite a few behave as if they were. Going with gbol's ideas then the question of guru and cult also spring to mind as the dependency on him and his replies/protocols is huge.
I'll check the logs once more with more care then thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

TubZy

Why the venom @TubZy? Look at your response to @Wagner83 ’s balanced, neutral and honest response. What I am not understanding when I look at your forum is the immense negativity directed here. I see no problem with having multiple forums with different viewpoints. But why make RPF wrong for your “rightness”? Why the zero sum game? Why does someone need to lose for another to win? Isn’t this exactly what the world is demonstrating? How is this zero sum working for all of us?

No venom, I think it is funny. I said "guys" as I was directing not just Wagner but the two posts before his as well, which is why I responded. You forced him out and banned or shut down 90% of the people that followed him or defended him but yet keep reviving his threads and making new ones about his theories wanting answers about his theories now, mind blowing isn't it...

Last edited:

TubZy

You are extremely aggressive I don't think I ever lacked respect, I shared my opinion based on reading the forums while encouraging people to see for themselves, we also discussed a few times in pms and I think my ideas are pretty clear. I don't know much and I'm curious about other people knowledge, other approaches to health, people supplementing minerals have had strong effects from them so it makes sense to consider their importance. If you can take time to read the OP you'll see I'm the one who created this thread btw. I've repeatedly said I don't eat dairy, eat pretty low fat and mostly starch + some fruits / fruits juices as carbs, so not sure what your point on diet is. I never felt like I was part of a cult (except when I first tried the OJ+milk diet!) but for sure quite a few behave as if they were. Going with gbol's ideas then the question of guru and cult also spring to mind as the dependency on him and his replies/protocols is huge.
I'll check the logs once more with more care then thanks for the suggestion.

Sorry for hurting your feelings. That's the difference, there is no cult there, people have discussed things that are not in line with Gbol all the time, guess what no one cares? the site isn't named after Gbol unlike this site which is named after a guru..Actually many RP from here get that and have said the same thing there.. it is all in writing and not just me saying it...the only reason I am responding is because my name is still constantly tagged here and for some reason this Gbol threads is still of interest to people lol

It's mind boggling how many people here who have been discrediting him since day 1 still yet still continue to follow him

Last edited:
OP
W

Wagner83

That's the difference, there is no cult there, people have discussed things that are not in line with Gbol all the time, guess what no one cares? the site isn't named after Gbol unlike this site which is named after a guru..Actually many RP from here get that and have said the same thing there.. it is all in writing and not just me saying it...the only reason I am responding KS because my name is still constantly tagged here and for some reason these Gbol threads here are still of interest to people...
I mean this is Ray peat forum, you can start discussing all kind of things but then why would it be named Ray peat forum, if you wanted to create a health forum were you can discuss everything then this is great and I hope your forums grow into something very interesting and helpful, but then you were also part of this place for a while and posted a lot, so you found some interest in it. People are curious about health and try to improve theirs, so if one comes up with new ideas they may be curious about it.

noodle

I mean this is Ray peat forum, you can start discussing all kind of things but then why would it be named Ray peat forum, if you wanted to create a health forum were you can discuss everything then this is great and I hope your forums grow into something very interesting and helpful, but then you were also part of this place for a while and posted a lot, so you found some interest in it. People are curious about health and try to improve theirs, so if one comes up with new ideas they may be curious about it.

So why still discuss here?

Damn close this thread.

Let people on here discuss about RPF
and people that want different views go onto that other page.

But dont blaspheme over someone else.

TubZy

So why still discuss here?

Damn close this thread.

Let people on here discuss about RPF
and people that want different views go onto that other page.

But dont blaspheme over someone else.

Exactly my point too. I have no idea why @Amazoniac @Wagner83 @Tarmander even revived this thread and tagged me, then when I respond I'm all of sudden the mean one lol. This thread has been hidden from the "new or recent threads" page on this forum for a while, I'm surprised it has still been up, but I would say delete it as well.

Tarmander

Exactly my point too. I have no idea why @Amazoniac @Wagner83 @Tarmander even revived this thread and tagged me, then when I respond I'm all of sudden the mean one lol. This thread has been hidden from the "new or recent threads" page on this forum for a while, I'm surprised it has still been up, but I would say delete it as well.
What did I revive?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals