Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

Tarmander

I went through a 250g bag of HCL and wanted to share the experience here in this thread where I shared the first one. I have since started a new 1 kilo bag.

•This stuff is cheapest in a powder, but man do you have to be careful. I usually take this with this grape slurry I make and it does not touch anything on the way down. However a few times while out I have had to take it with water... if this stuff touches your tonsils and back of your throat, it causes serious discomfort. I decided to go big at one point and do 2 teaspoons with each meal, and my throat is still a bit sore a week later from its contact with it. Really should be putting this stuff in capsules. If you do it as powder, don't swallow more then 1/4 tsp at a time.

•The more I take, the more dopaminergic effect I get. I know what dopamine feels like, and this stuff is where it is at. When I was doing 6 tsps a day, I was very interested in learning. I picked up the piano again, I was reading about chess, I was looking into new books. Stuff that I am normally not super into.

•I do not need to eat as much, and can go longer between meals. After breakfast, I do not think about food until lunch, and then again not until dinner. It is pretty awesome.

•Overall this experience has shown me the intelligence behind focusing on digestion and gut issues. If you can get your gut away from serotonin, literally all of life opens to you. I am experimenting now with some digestive enzymes and I think this will be the pathway away from insulin resistance and towards being more fit. Other then thyroid, all my supplements are about optimizing my digestion.

I am going to keep taking this stuff. I think longer term will be where the real results are as more nutrients will be extracted from food and overtime that will build up tissue and resistance.

OP
W

Wagner83

I went through a 250g bag of HCL and wanted to share the experience here in this thread where I shared the first one. I have since started a new 1 kilo bag.

•This stuff is cheapest in a powder, but man do you have to be careful. I usually take this with this grape slurry I make and it does not touch anything on the way down. However a few times while out I have had to take it with water... if this stuff touches your tonsils and back of your throat, it causes serious discomfort. I decided to go big at one point and do 2 teaspoons with each meal, and my throat is still a bit sore a week later from its contact with it. Really should be putting this stuff in capsules. If you do it as powder, don't swallow more then 1/4 tsp at a time.

•The more I take, the more dopaminergic effect I get. I know what dopamine feels like, and this stuff is where it is at. When I was doing 6 tsps a day, I was very interested in learning. I picked up the piano again, I was reading about chess, I was looking into new books. Stuff that I am normally not super into.

•I do not need to eat as much, and can go longer between meals. After breakfast, I do not think about food until lunch, and then again not until dinner. It is pretty awesome.

•Overall this experience has shown me the intelligence behind focusing on digestion and gut issues. If you can get your gut away from serotonin, literally all of life opens to you. I am experimenting now with some digestive enzymes and I think this will be the pathway away from insulin resistance and towards being more fit. Other then thyroid, all my supplements are about optimizing my digestion.

I am going to keep taking this stuff. I think longer term will be where the real results are as more nutrients will be extracted from food and overtime that will build up tissue and resistance.
Other people have witnessed the efficiency of betaine hcl to help digestion, the digestive enzymes Daniel11 mentioned are very interesting too. As you said I think focusing on energy and digestion can make dramatic improvements in health.
What do you think about the safety of betaine hcl ? Why did you stop doing 6 tsp a day?

Cautions, Safety and Techniques for the Use of Betaine Hydrochloride | Karen Kurtak, L.Ac., Dipl. Ac.
Exacerbation of Gastritis

Gastritis is inflammation of the stomach lining. It has many causes but ultimately occurs because the cells lining the stomach cannot replace themselves quickly enough to maintain the integrity of the tissue. When this happens, any small amount of acid can quickly damage the lining. This is a potentially dangerous situation as ulcers can form. Possible causes include excessive alcohol consumption, use of corticosteroids and NSAIDS, stress, excess acid production, nutritional deficiencies, excess levels of histamine and infection.

Combine a stomach that is severely irritated by excess histamine and add Betaine HCl and you have yourself a new condition that can take several weeks to fully heal.

Symptoms of gastritis can easily go unnoticed. This is especially true for people who are busy, overwhelmed and/or highly driven. I meet people all the time in my practice who have had low to mid-grade symptoms of gastritis for years without giving it a single consideration that something could be wrong. This can also happen because some people have an altered perception of pain in their digestive tract. Nerve blocks and cauterizations as well as medications, like antidepressants, narcotics and opioids, can reduce pain sensations. Practitioners! Confirm your diagnosis before prescribing Betaine HCl and proceed cautiously with the dose. DO NOT assume that patients will notice side effects immediately.

Scientific Opinion on the safety and efficacy of betaine (betaine anhydrous and betaine hydrochloride) as a feed additive for all animal species based on a dossier submitted by VITAC EEIG | Autorité européenne de sécurité des aliments
Glycine betaine (betaine) acts as a methyl group donor in transmethylation reactions in organisms. Betaine occurs in numerous vertebrate tissues as an osmolyte, ensuring osmoprotection. Betaine is safe for piglets at the maximum supplementation rate of 2 000 mg/kg complete feed with a margin of safety below 5. This conclusion is extended to all pigs and extrapolated to all animal species and categories. The use of betaine anhydrous and betaine hydrochloride as feed additives up to a supplementation rate of 2 000 mg betaine/kg complete feed is unlikely to pose concerns for consumer safety. In the absence of data, betaine anhydrous and betaine hydrochloride should be considered hazardous by inhalation, as irritant to skin, eyes and mucous membranes, and skin sensitisers. The supplementation of feed with betaine anhydrous and betaine hydrochloride does not pose a risk to the environment. Betaine has the potential to become efficacious in all animal species and categories when administered via feed or water for drinking. Betaine anhydrous and betaine hydrochloride are considered as nutritionally equivalent sources of betaine. The FEEDAP Panel made some recommendations on (i) introduction of a maximum content for supplemental betaine in complete feed and water for drinking; (ii) avoidance of simultaneous use of betaine in feed and water for drinking; and protection of users when handling the additives.

Last edited:

moringa

@Tarmander can you provide a link to the HCL product you take?

Xisca

I went through a 250g bag of HCL ... if this stuff touches your tonsils and back of your throat, it causes serious discomfort.

2 warnings!
- I would put this in capsules. You cannot avoid it touches your eosophagus.
- The nice effects you mention are part of what I experience. I am still not very fit physically, but my brain is positively activated in a very nice way... BUT!
But this CAN BE because it modifies your balance of zinc and copper. Your bile is flowing better, and this releases copper from your liver, because this is the normal way to excrete it. And it feels good because it activates the mind. Do not abuse, because this copper is toxic when it is free and expresses itself this way. We talk about it a lot (among members that tried to get the good out of the new inputs) just because gbolduev raised the attention about it. I am actually looking for a way to not have it free in my blood like this. Maybe I will do as it is advised for other toxic metals, take chlorella.

Tarmander

@Tarmander can you provide a link to the HCL product you take?
https://www.amazon.com/BulkSuppleme...1508101708&sr=8-3&keywords=betaine+hcl+powder

Other people have witnessed the efficiency of betaine hcl to help digestion, the digestive enzymes Daniel11 mentioned are very interesting too. As you said I think focusing on energy and digestion can make dramatic improvements in health.
What do you think about the safety of betaine hcl ? Why did you stop doing 6 tsp a day?

Cautions, Safety and Techniques for the Use of Betaine Hydrochloride | Karen Kurtak, L.Ac., Dipl. Ac.

Scientific Opinion on the safety and efficacy of betaine (betaine anhydrous and betaine hydrochloride) as a feed additive for all animal species based on a dossier submitted by VITAC EEIG | Autorité européenne de sécurité des aliments

Thanks for that info. I stopped the 6 tsps and went back to 3-4 tsps a day because i started to get zits and infections in my ear. Years ago when I tried glycine just by itself, I was more prone to infection and would get zits and cysts. I think at 6 tsbs the glycine is too much and this starts to happen.

Someone asked if I had any bad effects from the betain HCL in a PM and I told him about the infection, and also said my skin seems a bit looser. However, the skin looser is probably from losing some weight, and less edema, but I am not sure. I ate at restaurants for something like 6 nights in a row a couple weeks ago, both from birthday dinners and dinner trainings for work. In that time, I took betaine HCL for all the meals and at the end of the week I had lost 1 pound. That is amazing for me as usually restaurant dining is a one way ticket to bloating and weight gain. But no bloat, no gas, no digestive distress at all. Plus in this time my motivation, ability to learn, and focus, has really increased.

2 warnings!
- I would put this in capsules. You cannot avoid it touches your eosophagus.
- The nice effects you mention are part of what I experience. I am still not very fit physically, but my brain is positively activated in a very nice way... BUT!
But this CAN BE because it modifies your balance of zinc and copper. Your bile is flowing better, and this releases copper from your liver, because this is the normal way to excrete it. And it feels good because it activates the mind. Do not abuse, because this copper is toxic when it is free and expresses itself this way. We talk about it a lot (among members that tried to get the good out of the new inputs) just because gbolduev raised the attention about it. I am actually looking for a way to not have it free in my blood like this. Maybe I will do as it is advised for other toxic metals, take chlorella.
Yeah I said to put it in capsules in the post.

Xisca

I saw you said it yes, in capsules, but you mention only tonsils, and even if you can avoid touching the tonsils, I mean there is no way to not touch the long pipe all the way down!
if this stuff touches your tonsils and back of your throat, it causes serious discomfort.
And what do you think about the possibility of copper coming out of your liver?

Tarmander

I saw you said it yes, in capsules, but you mention only tonsils, and even if you can avoid touching the tonsils, I mean there is no way to not touch the long pipe all the way down!
And what do you think about the possibility of copper coming out of your liver?
no idea how you would figure this out in a way that would give you a good idea on what to do with that information.

Xisca

no idea how you would figure this out in a way that would give you a good idea on what to do with that information.
Well, it is less positive than dopamine, and it can show you have to clean your liver and get the balance with zinc. You seem to have to take much more Hcl than me, so it means you were lacking of enzymes, both from pancreas and liver. If you go on like this with Hcl, just be careful if the signs of copper dumping turn into less nice symptoms. You can find all this through any nutritional balancing website talking about Eck.

OP
W

Wagner83

For those who are too lazy to click on the second link I posted here is part of the abstract:

"Glycine betaine (betaine) acts as a methyl group donor in transmethylation reactions in organisms. Betaine occurs in numerous vertebrate tissues as an osmolyte, ensuring osmoprotection. Betaine is safe for piglets at the maximum supplementation rate of 2 000 mg/kg complete feed with a margin of safety below 5. This conclusion is extended to all pigs and extrapolated to all animal species and categories. The use of betaine anhydrous and betaine hydrochloride as feed additives up to a supplementation rate of 2 000 mg betaine/kg complete feed is unlikely to pose concerns for consumer safety. In the absence of data, betaine anhydrous and betaine hydrochloride should be considered hazardous by inhalation, as irritant to skin, eyes and mucous membranes, and skin sensitisers. The supplementation of feed with betaine anhydrous and betaine hydrochloride does not pose a risk to the environment. Betaine has the potential to become efficacious in all animal species and categories when administered via feed or water for drinking."

And page 13 here http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.2903/j.efsa.2013.3210/epdf

moringa

https://www.amazon.com/BulkSuppleme...1508101708&sr=8-3&keywords=betaine+hcl+powder

Thanks for that info. I stopped the 6 tsps and went back to 3-4 tsps a day because i started to get zits and infections in my ear. Years ago when I tried glycine just by itself, I was more prone to infection and would get zits and cysts. I think at 6 tsbs the glycine is too much and this starts to happen.

Someone asked if I had any bad effects from the betain HCL in a PM and I told him about the infection, and also said my skin seems a bit looser. However, the skin looser is probably from losing some weight, and less edema, but I am not sure. I ate at restaurants for something like 6 nights in a row a couple weeks ago, both from birthday dinners and dinner trainings for work. In that time, I took betaine HCL for all the meals and at the end of the week I had lost 1 pound. That is amazing for me as usually restaurant dining is a one way ticket to bloating and weight gain. But no bloat, no gas, no digestive distress at all. Plus in this time my motivation, ability to learn, and focus, has really increased.

Yeah I said to put it in capsules in the post.

@Tarmander gbolduev told me that correcting HCL can balance you out.

I suspect the a HUGE factor/reason gbolduev is balanced is because he takes a special blend of acids invented by russians to correct HCL in stomach. He makes it himself for himself. The russian leadership banned citizens from being able to buy the 4 ingredients needed to make the stomach acid cocktail, too many people got healed/balanced from it.

The order of mixing the ingredients MATTERS and I think one needs to have a mask wile doing it and be in a ventilated room. There is a russian website used to sell the stuff online but they are not able to sell it anymore because of the ban by the state. Many people reported incredible results from it.

Think about it, if u can brake down proteins into amino acids, u will be able to make systemic proteins(ceruloplasmin, glutathione, ferritin etc.) which will balance you out(make copper and iron bioavailable, get rid of excess iron and other heavy metals, rebuild organs etc.) and also u will be able to absorb minerals and vitamins which work together with amino acids to rebuild the body.

The russian who invented the mixture said that healing is a reverse thing. Old diseases will come back in reverse order but in a lesser intensity and for shorter time. and complete balance will happen. So your ''side effects'' might be just some healing 'crisis'.

There is a short scene in the movie matrix when they were eating and neo asked what is this goo... morpheus said ''its a mixture of minerals/vitamins/amino acids, thats all the body needs''

here is an article about the acid-mixture, it is poorly translated: Balot's Balm: application and composition - Acikgunluk

these folks used to sell it but the state banned selling: «БАЛЬЗАМ БОЛОТОВА» - ЯД ИЛИ ПАНАЦЕЯ? Царская водка | Бальзам Болотова

is there anybody who knows how to make it exactly or who makes it and sells it?

is gbold still banned?

Last edited:
OP
W

Wagner83

I suspect the a HUGE factor/reason gbolduev is balanced is because he takes a special blend of acids invented by russians to correct HCL in stomach. He makes it himself for himself. The russian leadership banned citizens from being able to buy the 4 ingredients needed to make the stomach acid cocktail, too many people got healed/balanced from it.

The order of mixing the ingredients MATTERS and I think one needs to have a mask wile doing it and be in a ventilated room. There is a russian website used to sell the stuff online but they are not able to sell it anymore because of the ban by the state. Many people reported incredible results from it.

Think about it, if u can brake down proteins into amino acids, u will be able to make systemic proteins(ceruloplasmin, glutathione, ferritin etc.) which will balance you out(make copper and iron bioavailable, get rid of excess iron and other heavy metals, rebuild organs etc.) and also u will be able to absorb minerals and vitamins which work together with amino acids to rebuild the body.

The russian who invented the mixture said that healing is a reverse thing. Old diseases will come back in reverse order but in a lesser intensity and for shorter time. and complete balance will happen. So your ''side effects'' might be just some healing 'crisis'.

There is a short scene in the movie matrix when they were eating and neo asked what is this goo... morpheus said ''its a mixture of minerals/vitamins/amino acids, thats all the body needs''

here is an article about the acid-mixture, it is poorly translated: Balot's Balm: application and composition - Acikgunluk

these folks used to sell it but the state banned selling: «БАЛЬЗАМ БОЛОТОВА» - ЯД ИЛИ ПАНАЦЕЯ? Царская водка | Бальзам Болотова

That sounds like something @haidut could have information on (and he can read russian).

Tarmander

is gbold still banned?
You would think that some tonic providing all healing would be something that Gbold would have mentioned while making his posts here. It looks like its grape vinegar, sulfuric acid, HCL, and nitroglycerin....sounds pretty caustic to drink tbh.

moringa

You would think that some tonic providing all healing would be something that Gbold would have mentioned while making his posts here. It looks like its grape vinegar, sulfuric acid, HCL, and nitroglycerin....sounds pretty caustic to drink tbh.

i wish i could find it online for sale

haidut

Forum Supporter
That sounds like something @haidut could have information on (and he can read russian).

That Bolotov Balm (Balzam Bolotova) is a apparently a mix of highly diluted hydrochloric, nitric and sulfuric acids. I do not see any instructions on how to make them on that page, but maybe somebody else can Google for it. Potential benefit would be from the fact that these acids above are also Lewis acids, and just like CO2 (a Lewis acid) they are electron withdrawing agents. Peat has written about this, just search his website for "Lewis acid". So, it maybe an alternative to quinones and thyroid, but the next effects could still be increased oxidative metabolism due to electron withdrawal.
There is a Wiki page (in Russian) about a liquid from which this balm was derived. It is called King's Water and apparently it has been used throughout history.
Царская водка — Википедия

moringa

That Bolotov Balm (Balzam Bolotova) is a apparently a mix of highly diluted hydrochloric, nitric and sulfuric acids. I do not see any instructions on how to make them on that page, but maybe somebody else can Google for it. Potential benefit would be from the fact that these acids above are also Lewis acids, and just like CO2 (a Lewis acid) they are electron withdrawing agents. Peat has written about this, just search his website for "Lewis acid". So, it maybe an alternative to quinones and thyroid, but the next effects could still be increased oxidative metabolism due to electron withdrawal.
There is a Wiki page (in Russian) about a liquid from which this balm was derived. It is called King's Water and apparently it has been used throughout history.
Царская водка — Википедия

Как правильно принимать «Бальзам Болотова» | Бальзам Болотова

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals