Gave Blood Yesterday And Already Feel Strikingly Better

Gave blood yesterday and already feel strikingly better today I feel so much better. I feel tired and a little bit easily fatigued, but somehow it feels like a burden lifted from my body. It’s really a clear clean feeling. Anyone else experiences after giving blood?

I did it for reasons of reducing iron.

raypeatclips

Interesting. I have seen people on here suggest the wellbeing improvements from blood donation being from stress hormones but considering how destructive iron is it's not hard to believe it is from the iron reduction. Any ideas what your iron levels were before the donation?

OP
ecstatichamster
Interesting. I have seen people on here suggest the wellbeing improvements from blood donation being from stress hormones but considering how destructive iron is it's not hard to believe it is from the iron reduction. Any ideas what your iron levels were before the donation?
Yes, I do.

Serum iron 159 high end of rr

Serum ferritin 629 well above rr

Ledo

Gave blood yesterday and already feel strikingly better today I feel so much better. I feel tired and a little bit easily fatigued, but somehow it feels like a burden lifted from my body. It’s really a clear clean feeling. Anyone else experiences after giving blood?
Yes hamster same experience except for feeling fatigued day after, no problem there. I give about two or three times a year now, that seems to put the numbers low end of the range. I have been giving 4-5 years now and initially I did an every 2 month schedule and at one point I began to feel fatigue to the point it didn't bounce back fast enough to where I thought normal so I slowed the frequency.

Also, anything else floating around is going out too! Lead, etc
I did it for reasons of reducing iron as well but now I'm glad to be helping the need too.

Serene

I literally feel better instantaneously when I donate blood. I basically want to skip out the door. It's like a sigh of relief once they get the needle in and the blood starts filling the bag.

I was thinking it was the iron (haven't had it checked), but recently I am thinking that it might be reducing ammonia and maybe some other toxic byproduct from my blood that I am not doing well with detoxing myself.

Reminds me...I need to schedule. ?

Cheers!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals