Gastritis/stomach Lining Problems

Does anyone know any real ways to heal the gut lining. Started getting chronic issues after an nsaid induced stomach ulcer. B6, citric/acidic foods cause problems. Have been tested for h pylori and it was negative. Most websites say glutamine and cabbage juice but these are ineffective for me.

B2 seems to help a lot but causes issues with libido. Im male by the way.

Would be a real help if anyone has any suggestions.

RealNeat

Does anyone know any real ways to heal the gut lining. Started getting chronic issues after an nsaid induced stomach ulcer. B6, citric/acidic foods cause problems. Have been tested for h pylori and it was negative. Most websites say glutamine and cabbage juice but these are ineffective for me.

Have you tried zinc carnosine? Pure Encapsulations has a clean one but it gives me kidney aches for some reason, maybe the powdered minerals are too concentrated. Anyway, for people who can handle it I've heard great things.

Ras

I know this user doesn't visit anymore, but I'm replying to his post, in case others can benefit.

Cayenne can cure stomach ulcers: Cayenne Information from the 100 Herb Syllabus

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals