Garlic Is Toxic, Kills Brain Cells According To Dr. Robert Beck

Amazoniac

@Amazoniac

What’s the best way to consume garlic? I’m just consuming it for my gut problems, so I’m just making its juice rather than eating it by mouth.

- I crushed 2 cloves of garlic in a glass.
- waited 5 minute.
- Then I Added some water and waited 5 minute again.

And I drinked the water.

I’m wondering if should I chew the garlic rather than drinking its juice. I just want to eliminate toxic factors as possible.
It should be more potent prepared this way..
Garlic Antimicrobial Effects Were More Permanent And Irresistible When Compared To Tetracycline

But using only the aqueous extract is effective in experiments, so it might be enough and at the same time it must minimize your exposure to the oily stuff that might be more difficult to be cleared from the body.

The only problem is that you's trying to address something throughout the gut, not on a static peaty dish, so the garlic matrice will help to prevent an early adsorption and carry the antimicrobials to where they're supposed to work.

It can be tricky to find out if the reaction is to the toxins from microbes being kill'd or to the harsh compounds from garlic. If only it was possible to have an idea of how fast your digestion works, you could pay attention if the disturbing effects are appearing before a given time (garlic compounds) or after (gut toxins) assuming the infection is not present too early in the digestive tract. There's the possibility that the harsh garlic compounds build up over time, but this is easier to recognize. The issue is that the time can vary, making it difficult to predict.

However! You might have an idea based on how long it takes for you to feel nasty effects when you eat your most problematic foods (in terms of fermentation), therefore you already have a mark that can help in grasping what's going on. I guess it's important that various foods are having a common effect to be reliable.