Garlic Is Toxic, Kills Brain Cells According To Dr. Robert Beck

TreasureVibe

According to Dr. Robert Beck, a compound from garlic is able to penetrate the blood brain barrier and kill brain cells. Is this bogus, or is this true?

I hope someone has some clearance on this, as I really like to eat garlic, for its taste and antimicrobial/antibacteial effects.

Thanks!

Waynish

Keeps away vampires like doctors :P
Epidemiological studies would show some correlation in garlic heavy cuisines.

theLaw

@2:25 he claims bullets used to be rubbed in garlic in WW2, so even if someone was merely nicked, they would die.

So if someone has issues with intestinal permeability, then wouldn't consumed garlic be able to get into the blood stream (like endotoxin), and kill them?

Sounds bogus.

lvysaur

Well it is an antibiotic, but I seems much of the "garlic is not fit for human consumption" comes from the yogic tradition.

Garlic is considered Rajasic, or "energy giving". Here's a good site IMO: We are What We Eat - What is Sattvic, Rajasic, Tamasic Food in Ayurveda - Wholesome Ayurveda

The classification of these three categories isn't well defined, but Sattvic = reproductive foods, including lentils. Rajasic = fresh meats and spices. Tamasic = fried, processed, alcohol. Peat pretty much exactly coincides with this, minus the lentils part.

Some people also say that meat is Tamasic, but I think this is most likely political correctness within Hinduism.

x-ray peat

not sure, but is Beck also saying that DMSO damages the brain like garlic?
“The reason garlic is so toxic, the sulphone hydroxyl ion penetrates the blood-brain barrier, just like DMSO [Dimethyl sulfoxide, a solvent you may taste in your mouth shortly after it touches the skin] and is a specific poison for higher-life forms and brain cells.

We discovered this, much to our horror, when I (Bob Beck, DSc) was the world’s largest manufacturer of ethical EEG feedback equipment."
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2010/09/the-science-why-garlic-is-a-brain-toxin/

Frankdee20

I am sorry but I noticed this and am inclined to agree. I don’t s fuk wit garlic. It really throws me off, my synchrony with environment. I feel like it slows it me down.

Sepulchrave

Ivysaur got it only half right. Garlic is both tamasic and rajasic. It increases ignorance, sloth while boosting desires. According to Hindu mythology, it has both health giving and demonic qualities.

I can attest to the fact that it makes me hypersexual (in a bad estrogenic way) and have a lot of unwanted thoughts. It destroys mindfulness.

Ulysses

I feel terrible after eating lots of garlic. FWIW, there's something in one of the Abrahamic religions, Islam I think, about how Onion sprang up in one footprint of the devil, and Garlic in the other.

Frankdee20

Ivysaur got it only half right. Garlic is both tamasic and rajasic. It increases ignorance, sloth while boosting desires. According to Hindu mythology, it has both health giving and demonic qualities.

I can attest to the fact that it makes me hypersexual (in a bad estrogenic way) and have a lot of unwanted thoughts. It destroys mindfulness.

Onions don’t have such strong noticeable effect for me

Lore

Oh my, it must be true, SOMEONE said it! This is BS!!!!

I know I'm not the only one! There are literally millions of people who eat garlic and use it medicinally.

I eat garlic on a regular basis and I used this as a remedy for colds with my children the whole time they grew up (this is still there "go-to" remedy). Half dollar size of olive oil, a pinch of oregano and 2-4 cloves of garlic sliced, fried very, very lightly. Remove the garlic - place a slice of bread in the oil, flip quickly to soak up the oil .. fry (the bread) to a golden brown and remove. Add the garlic to the bread, fold in half and enjoy! Chew on parsley stem to remove breath odor. ;)

L

lollipop

Oh my, it must be true, SOMEONE said it! This is BS!!!!

I know I'm not the only one! There are literally millions of people who eat garlic and use it medicinally.

I eat garlic on a regular basis and I used this as a remedy for colds with my children the whole time they grew up (this is still there "go-to" remedy). Half dollar size of olive oil, a pinch of oregano and 2-4 cloves of garlic sliced, fried very, very lightly. Remove the garlic - place a slice of bread in the oil, flip quickly to soak up the oil .. fry (the bread) to a golden brown and remove. Add the garlic to the bread, fold in half and enjoy! Chew on parsley stem to remove breath odor. ;)
Hmmm...sounds good actually :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals