Ray Peat Interview Game Changers 7 Mai 2020

SOMO

Hearing him talk is always such a pleasure, I always learn something new.

boris

I enjoy how Peat went over the basics here and with just enough detail that it's easy to grasp. This is a good interview to introduce Peats basics to someone.
And a good summary of the COVID situation at the end.

I have to say though he does sound a bit sad. Maybe I am projecting this, but I miss the optimism I usually hear in his tone.

mrchibbs

He doesn't sound particularly sad, I think he may be slightly bored. The man is doing interviews left and right lol

boris

@mrchibbs Maybe you are right. Now that I listen again I don't really think "sad", but rather a worried undertone. Again just thinking out loud maybe I am projecting ;), in any case it doesn't affect the quality of the content :thumbup:

mrchibbs

@mrchibbs Maybe you are right. Now that I listen again I don't really think "sad", but rather a worried undertone. Again just thinking out loud maybe I am projecting ;), in any case it doesn't affect the quality of the content :thumbup:

If any man deserves bliss and happiness for the rest of his days it's Ray. How many lives do you think he has affected for the better? He's like the Mother Teresa of nutrition and health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals