Gallstones

Fractality

I drink it right before a meal. The idea is that the ACV softens bile and stimulates it to flow. The baking soda is a bonus in that the acetate is metabolized into CO2.

I now use Mg Carbonate with it before bed.

As for ratio, about 1/2T ACV: 1/4t Baking soda is good.

Do you think it has to be before a meal to be effective? Also, that seems like a small amount of ACV and baking soda. I've done it a couple of times but I'm going to make a point of doing it more consistently. I will report back if I see any passed stones.

Fractality

Well, I don't know what happened to the baking soda in my house, but last night and this morning I took a fairly large amount of ACV only and this morning noticed white spots (stones?) in my stool.

OP
managing

managing

Well, I don't know what happened to the baking soda in my house, but last night and this morning I took a fairly large amount of ACV only and this morning noticed white spots (stones?) in my stool.
Google for images of gallstones. I don't think there are any truly white ones though. Range from sickly pale yellow to black. But have a look. Easy to recognize once you know what you are looking for.

success23

I don't think those are real gallstones.
The high fat consumption dumps all the bile acids into the intestine and the espom salts due to its osmotic action/flushing stop the bile from reabsorbing. A lot of toxns are secreted in bile and then reasorbed again when the bile acids get reabsorbed. I think this is why this detox is so beneficial. Because it stop the vicious circle.

I plan to do it because i speculate that i have high copper levels in my liver ( copper is also removed in the bile).

michael94

I don't think those are real gallstones.
The high fat consumption dumps all the bile acids into the intestine and the espom salts due to its osmotic action/flushing stop the bile from reabsorbing. A lot of toxns are secreted in bile and then reasorbed again when the bile acids get reabsorbed. I think this is why this detox is so beneficial. Because it stop the vicious circle.

I plan to do it because i speculate that i have high copper levels in my liver ( copper is also removed in the bile).

I once passed some „stones“ just by taking a tablespoon of epsom salts, no olive oil or other fat ingested.

Google for images of gallstones. I don't think there are any truly white ones though. Range from sickly pale yellow to black. But have a look. Easy to recognize once you know what you are looking for.

maybe eating ants could help

moringa

Do you dilute the ACV when u take it before a meal or just gulp it down straight/full strength ?

OP
managing

managing

Do you dilute the ACV when u take it before a meal or just gulp it down straight/full strength ?
I took it straight. It is probably worth making sure to avoid your teeth and drink it straight down. You could dilute it or neutralize it with magnesium or baking soda too.

moringa

I took it straight. It is probably worth making sure to avoid your teeth and drink it straight down. You could dilute it or neutralize it with magnesium or baking soda too.

so taking 7.5ml ACV right before each meal helped you pass gallstones and improve digestion?

so taking 7.5ml ACV right before each meal helped you pass gallstones and improve digestion?
Would this be considered an aggressive cleanse or a more gentle longer term cleanse?

1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals