Gainswave?

scoobydoo

Curious if any of you have heard about gainswave? I'm curious if anyone has done any of the treatments. It would be my last resort but am considering it. I just feel a bit hopeless that I'll ever get back to normal erection strength. I don't even really know what "normal" is for my age (21). I don't wake up with morning wood, never get random erections. I miss the 16 year old me...

Anyways, in the meantime I'm going to lower total fat intake and consume more gelatin and less meat overall. I'll update my findings later

ubiety

Gainswave will only help if the cause of your ED is insufficient blood flow to the penis - due to blood vessel atrophy and blockage from plaque buildup. I can't imagine that would be the cause of ED for someone who's only 21.

linx

Forum Supporter
Haven't done it myself but Ben Greenfield says it's legit and that he's done treatments. I'm still not past the fact that the inventor's name is Dr. Richard Gaines.

OP
S

scoobydoo

Haven't done it myself but Ben Greenfield says it's legit and that he's done treatments. I'm still not past the fact that the inventor's name is Dr. Richard Gaines.
Yes that’s where I first heard of it too
Quite a name indeed

Beastmode

Yes that’s where I first heard of it too
Quite a name indeed

I heard him talk about this. He didn't mention having ED. He's also had stem cells injected into his dong and has experimented with every kind of **** pill out there.

Some thing are better left for "others" to experiment with.

@scoobydoo You're almost guaranteed to have a lot of metabolic things going on before you go the "mechanical" route.

The likelihood you would need something like this is pretty slim I imagine.

Email Peat before you go that route. If you don't have it, feel free to PM me or a regular on here who probably has it.

OP
S

scoobydoo

I heard him talk about this. He didn't mention having ED. He's also had stem cells injected into his dong and has experimented with every kind of **** pill out there.

Some thing are better left for "others" to experiment with.

@scoobydoo You're almost guaranteed to have a lot of metabolic things going on before you go the "mechanical" route.

The likelihood you would need something like this is pretty slim I imagine.

Email Peat before you go that route. If you don't have it, feel free to PM me or a regular on here who probably has it.
Cheers mate
I’ll send you a message

redsun

Curious if any of you have heard about gainswave? I'm curious if anyone has done any of the treatments. It would be my last resort but am considering it. I just feel a bit hopeless that I'll ever get back to normal erection strength. I don't even really know what "normal" is for my age (21). I don't wake up with morning wood, never get random erections. I miss the 16 year old me...

Anyways, in the meantime I'm going to lower total fat intake and consume more gelatin and less meat overall. I'll update my findings later

So you want to reduce the raw material needed for nitric oxide which is the thing that makes your **** hard by consuming less meat? Meat is only the appreciable source of arginine. Both dairy products and eggs are low. Gelatin has even less I believe. Stupid idea, you need more meat. You need to look into the pathway for making nitric oxide.

Folate + vitamin C for BH4, B vitamins for NADPH and FAD, FMN. And you also need iron for this as well. And then obviously the raw material for it, arginine.

So lots of red meat in the diet will cover iron and arginine and B3. For B2 (FAD, FMN), eggs and liver. Fruits help cover vitamin B1, vitamin C, and folate.

Just to be able to make nitric oxide you need these things together. You may be okay on B vitamins as most people get adequate amounts everyday, but you should examine your diet for folate and vitamin C intake.

Other likely causes of poor erection could easily just be iron deficiency. If you have been restricting it a lot you need to look into this. The other thing is you can be low on neurotransmitters that are involved in libido and erections such as dopamine, histamine, acetylcholine... Eggs provide more choline.

Many people dont really have such low neurotransmitters that their **** doesnt get erect easily but its possible. If your iron is low, you will also have lower dopamine which is like number #1 importance for libido, erections. Everything else is almost secondary.

Red meat also provides zinc which is integral for sexual function. So make sure zinc in the diet is adequate. Eat liver very sparingly as the high copper content can be anti-libido for many people and avoid too much copper in the diet to start with.

A decent B complex may be necessary temporarily. Things that can be especially low for many people due to chronic low intake is B2 and folate. I highly suggest you take high doses of folic acid and see how you feel with it. Like 800mcg 3x a day.

Aries

Gelatin has a lot of arginine though. Lysine/arginine ratio of milk and beef/organ meat and low to no nitrate intake from avoiding fresh above ground vegetables like leafy greens are what make peating low nitric oxide diet, gelatin could balance it a bit.

OP
S

scoobydoo

So you want to reduce the raw material needed for nitric oxide which is the thing that makes your **** hard by consuming less meat? Meat is only the appreciable source of arginine. Both dairy products and eggs are low. Gelatin has even less I believe. Stupid idea, you need more meat. You need to look into the pathway for making nitric oxide.

Folate + vitamin C for BH4, B vitamins for NADPH and FAD, FMN. And you also need iron for this as well. And then obviously the raw material for it, arginine.

So lots of red meat in the diet will cover iron and arginine and B3. For B2 (FAD, FMN), eggs and liver. Fruits help cover vitamin B1, vitamin C, and folate.

Just to be able to make nitric oxide you need these things together. You may be okay on B vitamins as most people get adequate amounts everyday, but you should examine your diet for folate and vitamin C intake.

Other likely causes of poor erection could easily just be iron deficiency. If you have been restricting it a lot you need to look into this. The other thing is you can be low on neurotransmitters that are involved in libido and erections such as dopamine, histamine, acetylcholine... Eggs provide more choline.

Many people dont really have such low neurotransmitters that their **** doesnt get erect easily but its possible. If your iron is low, you will also have lower dopamine which is like number #1 importance for libido, erections. Everything else is almost secondary.

Red meat also provides zinc which is integral for sexual function. So make sure zinc in the diet is adequate. Eat liver very sparingly as the high copper content can be anti-libido for many people and avoid too much copper in the diet to start with.

A decent B complex may be necessary temporarily. Things that can be especially low for many people due to chronic low intake is B2 and folate. I highly suggest you take high doses of folic acid and see how you feel with it. Like 800mcg 3x a day.

To clarify I meant muscle meat. Yes it is high in arginine but so are organ eats and they don't contain the high methionine, cysteine which can definitely be harmful in excess. Also to note when I was vegan I got the best erections ever (probably due to higher nitrates and carbs in general as well as low methionine). So the idea that meat inherently will give me better erections does not seem super accurate based on my own history.

Aries

To clarify I meant muscle meat. Yes it is high in arginine but so are organ eats and they don't contain the high methionine, cysteine which can definitely be harmful in excess. Also to note when I was vegan I got the best erections ever (probably due to higher nitrates and carbs in general as well as low methionine). So the idea that meat inherently will give me better erections does not seem super accurate based on my own history.
All vegan protein sources have lower lysine/arginine ratio than muscle or organ meats. It's not by a lot but it might be the ratio that makes the difference. Maybe nitrates+gelatin to modify lysine/arginine ratio could give the benefits of veganism to erections without having to eat legumes as main protein source. Did you try high gelatin already?

Do you think methionine and cysteine are related to erections or did you refer to them more from general health perspective?

Vins7

So, why did you stop being vegan?

shine

You could try LJ-100 combined with 30-50mg of pregnenolone.

OP
S

scoobydoo

You could try LJ-100 combined with 30-50mg of pregnenolone.
HAve you had success with either? I have been considering pansterone (dhea + pregnenolone) but not sure if its safe to mess with such horomones at a young age

Gone Peating

Why less fat?

Watermelon (l-citrulline) is amazing for erections

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals