FYHP - Episode 2: Coffee, You're Doing It Wrong!

DaveFoster

I just finished editing the second episode of the Foster Your Health podcast, so be sure to check it out. I've added in the new intro and outro (hat tip to Dan Wich over at toxinless.com for his recommendation of Foster the People's Houdini).

The second episode focuses mainly on the common pitfalls when drinking coffee, and it covers the basics of appropriate coffee consumption, but moreso it's a lead-in to my next episode, appropriately titled "Coffee, You're Still Doing It Wrong!" where I go into greater detail about the different modalities used as adjuncts alongside coffee to improve its effectiveness and minimize its downsides. I'm still working on getting Patreon set up, as well as the FYHP YouTube channel.

Due to some compression difficulties, the audio takes a dip in quality, but as time progresses, the audio quality will improve. I hope you enjoy it, and I'd appreciate any feedback! The next episode will be the "home-run" as it were and will function as a more in-depth coffee/caffeine guide! Stay tuned!

FYHP 2 Coffee You're Doing It Wrong! : Dave Foster : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Last edited:
OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

teds

Forum Supporter
enjoyed! encouraging a slightly longer ep.... :)

Dan W

Good stuff. I'd be curious to hear more about the caffeine => better protein utilization bit.

ATP

I really enjoyed your first two episodes, I like the way you deliver the information. Very concise and straight to the point. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom