Funtional SARS-coV2 Immune Response Study

Constatine

Awesome thanks for sharing.
Boosting innate immunity seems to be a good approach. Eating immune boosting mushrooms and using plenty of salt (salt increases interferon and reduces viral mortality) can be effective.

schultz

Unfortunately for her, the most damaging part of the illness was the CT Scan.

lvysaur

This thing doesn't seem to fare very well against Asian people, and I think it has to do with their thymal persistence.

I have the virus, am not Asian, but when I take the appropriate regimen (fruit zinc b6 D red light etc) that flattens my occiput, my symptoms vanished.
When I didn't do those things and did everything wrong instead (eating chocolates, fried take out, etc), the stuff that pronounces my occiput, my immune reaction got a lot worse and intense--high fever, muscle aches, shortness of breath.

In other words, having the more "Asian" head shape made my immunity more "Asian" as well. I suspect this is a more efficient immunity based on sensitization of the immune cells, rather than excitation and energy expenditure. The thymus is where immune cells differentiate, and it's more preserved in Asians.

yerrag

Nice. Thanks!

yerrag

Ray Peat has talked about healthy people exposed to virii where their immune system is so good that it only required an immune T cell response to deal with the virus. This meant no antibodies like IgG and IgM are needed to be produced by B cells.

If such were the case, these people would be considered "not immune" if the basis for such classification were the presence on antibodies.

What markers then are needed to show proof that such people are immune?