Funtional SARS-coV2 Immune Response Study

Constatine

Awesome thanks for sharing.
Boosting innate immunity seems to be a good approach. Eating immune boosting mushrooms and using plenty of salt (salt increases interferon and reduces viral mortality) can be effective.

schultz

Unfortunately for her, the most damaging part of the illness was the CT Scan.

lvysaur

This thing doesn't seem to fare very well against Asian people, and I think it has to do with their thymal persistence.

I have the virus, am not Asian, but when I take the appropriate regimen (fruit zinc b6 D red light etc) that flattens my occiput, my symptoms vanished.
When I didn't do those things and did everything wrong instead (eating chocolates, fried take out, etc), the stuff that pronounces my occiput, my immune reaction got a lot worse and intense--high fever, muscle aches, shortness of breath.

In other words, having the more "Asian" head shape made my immunity more "Asian" as well. I suspect this is a more efficient immunity based on sensitization of the immune cells, rather than excitation and energy expenditure. The thymus is where immune cells differentiate, and it's more preserved in Asians.

yerrag

Nice. Thanks!

yerrag

Ray Peat has talked about healthy people exposed to virii where their immune system is so good that it only required an immune T cell response to deal with the virus. This meant no antibodies like IgG and IgM are needed to be produced by B cells.

If such were the case, these people would be considered "not immune" if the basis for such classification were the presence on antibodies.

What markers then are needed to show proof that such people are immune?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Hugh Johnson Immunization with Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara-Based Recombinant Vaccine against SARS Is Associated with Enhanced Hepatis Scientific Studies 1
mayku-T-meelo Initial report of decreased SARS-CoV-2 viral load after inoculation with the BNT162b2 vaccine Vaccines 15
B SARS-CoV-2 found in many countries before the first officially confirmed covid-19 case Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 7
Jam Human rhinovirus infection blocks SARS-CoV-2 replication within the respiratory epithelium Scientific Studies 1
Hugh Johnson Immunization with SARS Coronavirus Vaccines Leads to Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge with the SARS Virus Scientific Studies 1
A Neuro effects and mechanisms of SARS-COV-2 Ask For Help or Advice 41
Mito Low Zinc Levels at Admission Associates with Poor Clinical Outcomes in SARS-CoV-2 Infection Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
Hugh Johnson Anti–spike IgG causes severe acute lung injury by skewing macrophage responses during acute SARS-CoV infection Scientific Studies 0
Mito Methylene Blue Inhibits the SARS-CoV-2 Spike-ACE2 Protein Miscellaneous Health Discussions 6
ddjd New Study By Dr. Steven Quay Concludes that SARS-CoV-2 Came from a Laboratory Ask For Help or Advice 3
S SARS CoV2 Resembles Airborne Version of the HIV Virus Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 13
schultz Reverse Transcription of SARS-CoV-2 and vaccine RNA into the human genome. Scientific Studies 5
Mito NSAIDs dampen the cytokine and antibody response to SARS-CoV-2 infection Aspirin 1
haidut Orange juice (OJ) as therapy for all coronaviruses, including SARS-CoV-2 Scientific Studies 13
H SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome Articles & Scientific Studies 4
haidut Unexpected Detection Of SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies In The PREpandemic Period In Italy Articles & Scientific Studies 0
E SARS-CoV-2 Spike Proteins Disrupt The Blood-Brain Barrier, Potentially Raising Risk Of Neurological Scientific Studies 2
bzmazu SARS-CoV2 And The Rise Of Medical Technocracy. Lee Merritt, M.D Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 4
Jam Methylene Blue Has A Potent Antiviral Activity Against SARS-CoV-2 In The Absence Of UV-activation Methylene Blue 0
Drareg Potential Inhibitors Of SARS-CoV-2 Replication In Vitro Scientific Studies 0
Jam Editorial: Nicotine And SARS-CoV-2: COVID-19 May Be A Disease Of The Nicotinic Cholinergic System Scientific Studies 2
haidut COVID-19/SARS May Be Due Simply To Serum PUFA And Its Peroxidation Scientific Studies 18
H HTCC As A Highly Effective Polymeric Inhibitor Of SARS-CoV-2 [paper] Health 0
S.Seneff [Bouhhhhhh ! ] Sars-Cov 2 Is Airway HIV Scientific Studies 4
Mito SARS-COV-2 Infection: The Possible Preventative Role Of Methylene Blue Scientific Studies 38
Giraffe An Estimated 86% Of SARS-CoV-2 Infections In China Undocumented Prior To Travel Restrictions Scientific Studies 16
haidut Progesterone Protects From Flu And Helps Recovery From SARS / ARDS Scientific Studies 2
L CoV2 Mutates And Might Become Less Harmful Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 4
L CoV2: No Immunity, May Reactivate Korean Cdc Says Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 53