Fungal Infection... The Missing Link?

golder

Bobs best

Attachments

• B4834FA4-17D5-43CA-BA75-C04C7A741E33.png
    B4834FA4-17D5-43CA-BA75-C04C7A741E33.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 36

Abundant Life

UPDATE: One of the protocol’s creators has just informed me the Swanson brand oregano oil (which I’ve been using) is extremely underdosed in carvacrol, explaining my lack of success on the protocol thus far.

Anyone adhering to the protocol should avoid Swanson and find an alternative standardized to at least 55% carvacrol, of which Swanson is a pitiful 7%. Will do some shopping around and report back once I’ve found an affordable replacement.

I have been taking about 300mg Gaia Oregano Leaf drops but can't find anything about it's Carvacrol content. Reviewing it made me realize another thing, it is a tincture extract using alcohol and not an oil. Maybe I am doing this protocol wrong. I am more than halfway through and will finish the rest of this tincture. I don't want to waste it because maybe it is helping.

Since I have to use alot of drops to get about 300mg I'm going through the Oregano very fast. I did buy more Oregano a few days ago so I'm not scrambling to buy more later. Fortunately I brought a different brand and luckily it states the Carvacrol content on the front of the bottle. I will be using the Whole Foods brand Oil of Oregano drops with 70% standardized Carvacrol next.

The main reason why I don't want to do Oregano Oil capsules is because candida climbs up the throat, I believe drinking Oregano Oil mixed in with the Black Seed Oil will help coat and help reduce the candida is it flows down towards the stomach. Just my theory.

OP
Sweatshop Toad
UPDATE: As of several days ago I’ve switched to the NOW brand Oregano Oil and am finally starting to see some relief in symptoms. My bloating has decreased substantially along with the crippling brain fog and headaches. Visual disturbances and drooling have subsided.

Being that I’be yet to see an improvement in my beach ball prostate, I’m considering it may be cancerous. And after reading NAC allegedly aids in the proliferation of cancer cells I’m dropping it from the protocol. It made me feel anhedonic and spacey anyway. Searching for another biofilm buster in the meantime. I use MSM every morning and raw crushed organic garlic every evening so perhaps those will suffice.

With my dramatic improvement upon swapping Oregano Oil brands, I strongly encourage anyone attempting the protocol with Swanson (Swan song) to switch to something more potent (55% Carvacrol minimum) or at least up the dosage dramatically.

Abundant Life

I have been on the CDF NAC protocol for about a month and will continue to stay on it. Here is a summary of my experience.

The Good
First few days my urine was cloudy. Later I have learned that this could be detoxing biofilm.
Blood Pressure has lowered by a few points. I was in the 140s, high 90s now I am in the 130s, lower 90s.
There was more variance in my energy levels than before, some days I was up and others I was down.
Around week 3 my face was shedding a crazy amount of dead skin cells. The shedding amount returned to normal week 4.
Also on week 3 I had one of the most brutal headaches in years. That was the only night I skipped doing the protocol, it was that bad. I continued to experience headaches during week 4 but they much more tolerable.
Bowel movements have been normalized! I had daily bowel movements every day except for one and almost all of them were in the morning. This hasn't been the case before this protocol. For me this was the biggest improvement I have experienced. Also important note, the smell of the stools was rotten, very repugnant.

The Bad
Unfortunately no change in my weight or body fat %, I am still a skinny guy with a pot belly that I absolutely hate.
No reduction in the white layer that appears on my tongue in the morning.
Gut was feeling irritated towards the end of week 4.

The Ugly
One morning I noticed something long wrapped around one of my stools. I pulled it out and saw it was a few inches long. It was kinda transparent with a greenish tint. One end had a worm like tail, the other end was partially digested. I believe this was a big parasite as I can't remember swallowing any green that was a few inches long and that worm tail was a giveaway.

Other Things to Note
I made a mistake in buying Oregano Leaf Extract instead of Oregano Oil. I used the Oregano Leaf Extract for the first 2 weeks and although I felt like something was happening, it was more likely the NAC and Black Seed Oil working their magic. However on week 3 when I begun using Oregano Oil I noticed how much stronger and potent it was compared to the Oregano Leaf Extract. The headaches and high amount of facial skin shedding occurred after taking Oregano Oil.

Last edited:

Inaut

UPDATE: Added a fennel brushing regimen to the protocol and I’ve finally begun healing my receding gums.

Every evening before bed I pour two drops of fennel essential oil on a toothbrush and gently massage the gumline all over my mouth for one to two minutes. As fennel is a potent phytoestrogen and I’m not looking to embiggen my hooters I take care not to swallow any.

At long last my cherry red receding gums have returned a healthy shade of pink, save for a few small pockets of inflammation. As an added bonus my tartar (calculus) is apparently chipping away as well.

More on this and the rest of my fungal follies as they develop for the both of you still watching this thread.
This is interesting. I have heard of fennel being estrogenic but I don't think that applies to the EO (i could be wrong) because it's probably not the terpenes that are estrogenic in fennel. I'll look into fennel EO.

Inaut

According to Travis, boron from borax could help the body clear fungi.

Ted from curezone said the same thing.

Dave Clark

I have mentioned before, and since have heard others have the same experience, but ozone therapy, in particular, rectal insufflation, will knock out systemic fungal infections and is beneficial and safe, done at a gamma level at {at least} 40 to 50. Many people do not want to invest in home ozone therapy, but I think it is one of the best tools to have in the house for infection, detoxification, etc. Once it is bought, your done, with the exception of occasional O2 purchase and some minor equipment. Check out Promolife for more info

Inaut

I have mentioned before, and since have heard others have the same experience, but ozone therapy, in particular, rectal insufflation, will knock out systemic fungal infections and is beneficial and safe, done at a gamma level at {at least} 40 to 50. Many people do not want to invest in home ozone therapy, but I think it is one of the best tools to have in the house for infection, detoxification, etc. Once it is bought, your done, with the exception of occasional O2 purchase and some minor equipment. Check out Promolife for more info
i endorse this message. If I didn't live in a condo with limited space, I'd be using my ozone generator for insufflation. I just have too little space and already have a large co2 in my closet. Don't have the space for an oxygen tank.. :( First world problems i guess.
I also suspect ozone would be helpful for those that have been vaccinated. In a big way.

Ben.

UPDATE: Added a fennel brushing regimen to the protocol and I’ve finally begun healing my receding gums.

Every evening before bed I pour two drops of fennel essential oil on a toothbrush and gently massage the gumline all over my mouth for one to two minutes. As fennel is a potent phytoestrogen and I’m not looking to embiggen my hooters I take care not to swallow any.

At long last my cherry red receding gums have returned a healthy shade of pink, save for a few small pockets of inflammation. As an added bonus my tartar (calculus) is apparently chipping away as well.

More on this and the rest of my fungal follies as they develop for the both of you still watching this thread.

Is this still working for you? How and why fennel? Which species is the oil derived from?

Dave Clark

i endorse this message. If I didn't live in a condo with limited space, I'd be using my ozone generator for insufflation. I just have too little space and already have a large co2 in my closet. Don't have the space for an oxygen tank.. :( First world problems i guess.
I also suspect ozone would be helpful for those that have been vaccinated. In a big way.
Not trying to contradict you or anything, but there are O2 tanks available that are very small that can be purchased. In case you decide you want to get a system. Take a look at what Promolife has, I think an O3 generator and a small tank would not take up much space at all. You could probably fit it in the bathroom, lol. I think price is more of a deterrent than space when it comes to the ozone units. I have an O3 Elite and a large O2 tank, and it fits on my bedroom chest a drawers, and the tank is only a foot or so high with less than 6 inches diameter. Just thought I would mention it.

Inaut

Not trying to contradict you or anything, but there are O2 tanks available that are very small that can be purchased. In case you decide you want to get a system. Take a look at what Promolife has, I think an O3 generator and a small tank would not take up much space at all. You could probably fit it in the bathroom, lol. I think price is more of a deterrent than space when it comes to the ozone units. I have an O3 Elite and a large O2 tank, and it fits on my bedroom chest a drawers, and the tank is only a foot or so high with less than 6 inches diameter. Just thought I would mention it.
Thanks for encouraging me :) I have a machine so I might as well use it (you have a great point).

OP
Sweatshop Toad
Is this still working for you? How and why fennel? Which species is the oil derived from?
The fennel is still working for me to the point I consider it the most effective part of the entire regimen. I don’t know which chemical properties make it such a potent antifungal, but a few months ago my gums were a bleeding receding mess, and now they’re about 95% better save for a few stubborn pockets of inflammation.

The brand I use is SVA Fennel Sweet Oil on Amazon, only because it had a good cost to volume ratio and the reviews were mostly positive.

Just remember not to swallow any as it’s highly estrogenic, and don’t leave it in your mouth for more than a minute without rinsing or it’ll burn your gums up. Swish some coconut oil afterward and watch the plaque peel right off your teeth.

Next step for me is experimenting with a xylitol nasal spray to clear out any fungi that may have made a home in my sinuses. Will report back with results.

Abundant Life

For the second month on the protocol I have added the Brushing Routine and Nasal Spray portions. I am switching from Sensodyne toothpaste to My Magic Mud to avoid Fluoride, also adding in the Fennel Seed Oil. I also got the SVA Fennel Sweet Oil that Sweatshop Toad mentioned.

For the Nasal Spray I got the Xlear. I hope I got the right one because after ordering the regular Xlear I noticed there is another version called Xlear Rescue that has similar ingredients but with Oregano Oil which is part of the NAC protocol. The guide only mentioned Xlear, not Xlear Rescue.

About a week after adding the Fennel Brushing Routine and Nasal Spray on top of the existing NAC protocol and my mind feels clearer than before. The regular Xlear is a great product and something I will keep handy. It works really good in clearing the nasal passages for deeper breathing, better workouts and improved sleep.

The Fennel Seed Brushing Routine and Nasal Spray with the NAC protocol is next level stuff.

Osukhan

For the second month on the protocol I have added the Brushing Routine and Nasal Spray portions. I am switching from Sensodyne toothpaste to My Magic Mud to avoid Fluoride, also adding in the Fennel Seed Oil. I also got the SVA Fennel Sweet Oil that Sweatshop Toad mentioned.

For the Nasal Spray I got the Xlear. I hope I got the right one because after ordering the regular Xlear I noticed there is another version called Xlear Rescue that has similar ingredients but with Oregano Oil which is part of the NAC protocol. The guide only mentioned Xlear, not Xlear Rescue.

About a week after adding the Fennel Brushing Routine and Nasal Spray on top of the existing NAC protocol and my mind feels clearer than before. The regular Xlear is a great product and something I will keep handy. It works really good in clearing the nasal passages for deeper breathing, better workouts and improved sleep.

The Fennel Seed Brushing Routine and Nasal Spray with the NAC protocol is next level stuff.
fwiw, i also have been using Sinu-oregano nasal spray by North American herb and spice

Osukhan

Has it helped?
as a nasal decongestant it is wonderful, kind of like a preventative if i go out or fly somewhere.
with candida , mine usually appears on my back/or as jock itch so overall i dont think it helps with what i have specifically

OP
Sweatshop Toad

Great find, I had no idea Xlear Rescue even existed. Sounds like it should synergize quite well with the protocol, providing the carvacrol content is high enough.

I’ve been using the regular Xlear upon waking and before bed for the past few days but haven’t noticed much of a change. Maybe there wasn’t a great deal of biofilm activity up there in the first place? Nevertheless I’ll keep at it and report back in another week or so.

FrostedShores

This is a great thread!

I've taken pau d'arco, oil of oregano, garlic, and grapefruit seed extract, along with aspirin and niacinamide. I had decent results, but when I incorporated papain and bromelain, my results improved significantly. I've also been using xylitol, which is meant to act as a biofilm disruptor, as well.

I want to try the fennel oil for my teeth. Seems promising.

OP
Sweatshop Toad
This is a great thread!

I've taken pau d'arco, oil of oregano, garlic, and grapefruit seed extract, along with aspirin and niacinamide. I had decent results, but when I incorporated papain and bromelain, my results improved significantly. I've also been using xylitol, which is meant to act as a biofilm disruptor, as well.

I want to try the fennel oil for my teeth. Seems promising.
Were you taking the papain and bromelain with meals as a digestive aid? I suspect the root cause of my overgrowth is poor digestion and motility which leads to fungal fermentation so something like that could be a game changer in my case.

And many (myself included) have found fennel brushing to be the most efficacious portion of the protocol so I highly recommend you try it. Just don’t leave it in your mouth for more than a couple minutes or you can give your gums a nasty burn. I had to figure that part out with my own trial and error 🤣

Back
Top Bottom