Fungal Infection... The Missing Link?

GTW

I see discussion of methylene blue as an oral antifungal. It has other systemic benefits. Blue urine is a minor distraction if it works.
Also pau d'arco.

OP
Sweatshop Toad
Oregano oil to kill the candida

Heavy metal chelation to get at the root cause of the issue and have candida counts decrease.
Been doing my own makeshift chelation regimen with cilantro and clay on and off for a good six months now but haven’t noticed much of a difference. After reading about Brian Bander and his blender I’m trying to do this as gradually as possible.

Any experience with chelation yourself?

OP
Sweatshop Toad
I see discussion of methylene blue as an oral antifungal. It has other systemic benefits. Blue urine is a minor distraction if it works.
Also pau d'arco.
Saw a minor improvement with methylene blue bad unfortunately had to drop it because of serotonin symptoms.

Matestube

Been doing my own makeshift chelation regimen with cilantro and clay on and off for a good six months now but haven’t noticed much of a difference. After reading about Brian Bander and his blender I’m trying to do this as gradually as possible.

Any experience with chelation yourself?

Join Andy Cutler chelation groups and buy his books on chelation but most importantly, stop cilantro right now.

You either chelate based on the half life of the chelator or you don't chelate at all. That's how chelation works.

To make it short : Alpha Lipoic Acid every 3 hours, day and night, same dose every time.

golder

Join Andy Cutler chelation groups and buy his books on chelation but most importantly, stop cilantro right now.

You either chelate based on the half life of the chelator or you don't chelate at all. That's how chelation works.

To make it short : Alpha Lipoic Acid every 3 hours, day and night, same dose every time.
Danny Roddy mentioned this protocol to have one of the most negative effects on his health over anything he has tried.

Matestube

Danny Roddy mentioned this protocol to have one of the most negative effects on his health over anything he has tried.

Did he take the chelator based on the half-life ?
Waking up at night for the doses ?
Did he abide by the number of days in each round ?
Did he ramp up the dose slowly ?
Did he make sure to take no other chelators with unknown half-lives along the way ?
Did he have access to OSR to mop up the excess mobilized mercury and not experience redistribution ?

As you can see, chelation is a very well thought-out process, and can quickly make you worse if you don't do it correctly.

revenant

No dieoff symptoms but I have reason to believe my candida is all sequestered within biofilms snd therefore resistant.

Perhaps, but undecylenic acid and oregano oil at least inhibit biofilm formation. What happens if you throw in NAC? It should break biofilms.

OP
Sweatshop Toad

Thanks, I’ve basically stopped the cilantro chelation as I wasn’t noticing a benefit anyway.
Perhaps, but undecylenic acid and oregano oil at least inhibit biofilm formation. What happens if you throw in NAC? It should break biofilms.
Currently the protocol I’m on is NAC, Oregano Oil and Black Seed Oil. Not really seeing much of a benefit and experiencing serotonin symptoms but I’ve decided to push through it for the sake of science.

OP
Sweatshop Toad
And just to clarify because it’s too late to edit the post, I say “basically stopped” because while I’ve ceased taking cilantro at high doses as a chelator, I regularly use it in my cooking so there’s still some slight exposure happening.

Thought it might be relevant to someone perusing this thread with a similar issue.

golder

Did he take the chelator based on the half-life ?
Waking up at night for the doses ?
Did he abide by the number of days in each round ?
Did he ramp up the dose slowly ?
Did he make sure to take no other chelators with unknown half-lives along the way ?
Did he have access to OSR to mop up the excess mobilized mercury and not experience redistribution ?

As you can see, chelation is a very well thought-out process, and can quickly make you worse if you don't do it correctly.
No idea.
He’s a meticulous researcher and doesn’t dip his toe into things haphazardly. That’s why his opinion is revered within the community.

Matestube

No idea.
He’s a meticulous researcher and doesn’t dip his toe into things haphazardly. That’s why his opinion is revered within the community.

Not convinced.
You could say that of Georgi and Ray, but Danny is the least mentally-abled of the "team".
It's been a few years that he hasn't fixed his nervous laughter which he has on every single podcast, probably due to high stress levels, probably due to too high a dosage of progesterone, and overall due to not knowing how to properly fix his organism.

So I wouldn't be suprised if he got the chelation protocol wrong too, and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it at a time when commercial versions of Emeramide were not available, which is essential to mop up redistributed mercury and to have a complete working protocol.

Dave Clark

Not convinced.
You could say that of Georgi and Ray, but Danny is the least mentally-abled of the "team".
It's been a few years that he hasn't fixed his nervous laughter which he has on every single podcast, probably due to high stress levels, probably due to too high a dosage of progesterone, and overall due to not knowing how to properly fix his organism.

So I wouldn't be suprised if he got the chelation protocol wrong too, and I wouldn't be surprised if he did it at a time when commercial versions of Emeramide were not available, which is essential to mop up redistributed mercury and to have a complete working protocol.
I saw that Cutler disagreed with Haley and his compound and they had a debate that went nowhere, so even if OSR was available back then, and he was a Cutler fan, he would have been advised to stay away from OSR. I see reports of quite a few people who did Cutler's protocol have issues, and the same for NBMI/OSR, mostly, I am sure, because it stimulates detoxification reactions, histamine reactions, etc. I'll put my money on NBMI, the science, albeit limited, looks better. And, I really have a hard time listening to Roddy as well, he needs to take a half a milligram of valium before the podcasts, or something, plus I agree, he is the least knowledgeable of the people on his podcasts

Matestube

I saw that Cutler disagreed with Haley and his compound and they had a debate that went nowhere, so even if OSR was available back then, and he was a Cutler fan, he would have been advised to stay away from OSR. I see reports of quite a few people who did Cutler's protocol have issues, and the same for NBMI/OSR, mostly, I am sure, because it stimulates detoxification reactions, histamine reactions, etc. I'll put my money on NBMI, the science, albeit limited, looks better. And, I really have a hard time listening to Roddy as well, he needs to take a half a milligram of valium before the podcasts, or something, plus I agree, he is the least knowledgeable of the people on his podcasts

After 2 months on ALA alone, I was a mess physically and mentally.
That's when I tried high doses of OSR, they fixed me within two weeks from the damage of ALA (mercury redistribution).

I then did a year straight on OSR, but reached a plateau, then got the idea to reintroduce ALA along OSR. That's were the magic happened and the progress was exponential.
I have kept this combo ever since.

Dave Clark

After 2 months on ALA alone, I was a mess physically and mentally.
That's when I tried high doses of OSR, they fixed me within two weeks from the damage of ALA (mercury redistribution).

I then did a year straight on OSR, but reached a plateau, then got the idea to reintroduce ALA along OSR. That's were the magic happened and the progress was exponential.
I have kept this combo ever since.
May I ask, are you doing the ALA per the Cutler protocol, or now that you are using OSR, you are not concerned about redistribution of the Hg? I did the NBMI/OSR for a year now, I did get improvements, and now just use it twice/week, mainly just to keep some in my system for clean-up. I was using some R-lipoic acid, but I am not sure if it did anything, plus it is recommended to take on an empty stomach, which was a little harsh. So, I have been reluctant to add ALA, mostly because I have not heard many people doing it with OSR, so I am just 'following' on that issue. Thanks for giving your feedback on the OSR, etc.

Matestube

May I ask, are you doing the ALA per the Cutler protocol, or now that you are using OSR, you are not concerned about redistribution of the Hg? I did the NBMI/OSR for a year now, I did get improvements, and now just use it twice/week, mainly just to keep some in my system for clean-up. I was using some R-lipoic acid, but I am not sure if it did anything, plus it is recommended to take on an empty stomach, which was a little harsh. So, I have been reluctant to add ALA, mostly because I have not heard many people doing it with OSR, so I am just 'following' on that issue. Thanks for giving your feedback on the OSR, etc.

I still do it every 3 hours, mostly to get high quantities of it than to stick to a schedule, because I afford to not dose on the half life thanks to the OSR.

I don't do the night-time doses.

OP
Sweatshop Toad
UPDATE: Added a fennel brushing regimen to the protocol and I’ve finally begun healing my receding gums.

Every evening before bed I pour two drops of fennel essential oil on a toothbrush and gently massage the gumline all over my mouth for one to two minutes. As fennel is a potent phytoestrogen and I’m not looking to embiggen my hooters I take care not to swallow any.

At long last my cherry red receding gums have returned a healthy shade of pink, save for a few small pockets of inflammation. As an added bonus my tartar (calculus) is apparently chipping away as well.

More on this and the rest of my fungal follies as they develop for the both of you still watching this thread.

Abundant Life

I have tried just about everything this point. Most anti-fungals work pretty well like oregano, coconut oil, clove, methylene blue, pau d'arco etc. but I think black walnut hull is probably the best and, for me, it has the least amount of side effects. Methylene blue gives me serotonin symptoms, Pau d'arco crashed my estrogen etc.
UPDATE:

After two weeks on the NAC protocol, I’m experiencing serotonin symptoms (lethargy, anhedonia, depersonalization) and the candida seems to be resilient as ever.

Will try a new modified protocol and report back with my findings if anyone is still interested.
Saw a minor improvement with methylene blue bad unfortunately had to drop it because of serotonin symptoms.
What are serotonin symptoms and what do they feel like?

No dieoff symptoms but I have reason to believe my candida is all sequestered within biofilms snd therefore resistant.
Isn't biofilm made up of a buildup of LDL cholesterol? If so, then I would assume doing the things that reduce LDL cholesterol would help dissolve the biofilm.

Thanks, I’ve basically stopped the cilantro chelation as I wasn’t noticing a benefit anyway.

Currently the protocol I’m on is NAC, Oregano Oil and Black Seed Oil. Not really seeing much of a benefit and experiencing serotonin symptoms but I’ve decided to push through it for the sake of science.
Thanks for keeping us updated, I have become interested in this protocol and your experience with it.

I have been hearing a lot about the benefits of Black Seed Oil and been debating if I should give it a try or not. It does contain PUFAs so it isn't a Peaty thing to take. I have begun reducing PUFAs and taking Vitamin E to help with that for about 2 months. I may make an exception for Black Seed Oil to see if it helps with issues such as brain fog, constipation, very stubborn belly fat and lack of motivation/drive.

It just always feel like there is something limiting my potential, my energy levels to leave me operating at a sub-par level where I am just going through life doing the minimal to get by.

Osukhan

I've had pretty terrible candida overgrowth most of my life and am close to finally having it completely eliminated. What I have found most beneficial is using systemic enzymes combined with anti-fungals and anti-bacterials. I have been using BiOptimizers products (All) most recently and think they have been most effective. They are also great for digestion.

When dealing with a fungal infections or parasites, it's also important to detox heavy metals. I have been using fulvic & humic acid, cilantro and citrus pectin for this.
i recently ordered most of bioptimizer products, looking forward to giving them a try

OP
Sweatshop Toad
What are serotonin symptoms and what do they feel like?

Isn't biofilm made up of a buildup of LDL cholesterol? If so, then I would assume doing the things that reduce LDL cholesterol would help dissolve the biofilm.

Thanks for keeping us updated, I have become interested in this protocol and your experience with it.

I have been hearing a lot about the benefits of Black Seed Oil and been debating if I should give it a try or not. It does contain PUFAs so it isn't a Peaty thing to take. I have begun reducing PUFAs and taking Vitamin E to help with that for about 2 months. I may make an exception for Black Seed Oil to see if it helps with issues such as brain fog, constipation, very stubborn belly fat and lack of motivation/drive.

It just always feel like there is something limiting my potential, my energy levels to leave me operating at a sub-par level where I am just going through life doing the minimal to get by.
The serotonin symptoms I’ve experienced include depression, anhedonia, and depersonalization.

I’ve been operating under the belief biofilms are a matrix of opportunistic bacteria/fungi bound together with a sticky polysaccharide that allows them to evade your immune system.

The black seed oil seems to have helped slightly, but overall I’ve had the most benefit from 1-3 cloves of raw crushed garlic once every 24 hours before bed. My only concern with this protocol is that I’ve heard garlic is a potent neurotoxin, at least according to this odd-looking doctor:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=14aZbjs0mIY

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Molybdenum has been working for me. It might be helpful to research it a see what you think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom