Fungal Infection/liver Problems After A Batch Of Hallucinogenic Mushrooms

Inaut

Hello everyone,

Any suggestions for clearing up a fungal infection from a bad batch of mushrooms and a bad diet for years? I am taking currently doing the peat protocol(if you can call it that) including methylene blue with the occasional ingestion of flowers of sulphur. I've also been eating alot of candied ginger lately which I read was helpful for endotoxin. I'm also taking caffeine for my liver repair (where I have most problems)

Thanks in advance

OP
Inaut

Inaut

well im suspecting its systemic...no lab tests or anything to confirm my suspicions. i think its mainly located in my liver/gallbladder area as I developed gerd, bad dishydrotic eczema (i think so atleast), and liver/gallbladder pains afterward.

Vinero

What kind of mushrooms did you take? Psilocybin mushrooms or amanita muscaria?
Aspirin and methylene blue are both anti-fungal, so you can try those.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

psilocybin. blue ones too.....pretty wild trip but the gut rot was horrible.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

how much aspirin and mb would be effective. currently, I take 2 aspirin tablets in the evening with some baking soda. mb is used when im not on cypro or antihistamines so like every few days, couple of drops

tara

I am taking currently doing the peat protocol(if you can call it that)
What are you actually doing?
Hi s protocol seems very broad.

I don't know if you have fungal infection, but you could look up Travis's posts on chitinases in pineapples, and their effects on the chitin in fungi.

D

danishispsychic

Here is my take on it, since I am obsessed with all things liver related. I used to only do mushrooms blended with OJ because this guy in SF who was my dealer at the time for those .... ( I know... right ? ) told me that it mixing them with oranges and orange juice not only made the effect more fun and happy ( as opposed to weird and trippy ) it helped any after effects. I think he was correct. You may or may not have a fungus OR it may have triggered some kind of bile duct clean out OR was too strong for your liver to handle. I would suggest trying the Mortiz liver flush after fully cleaning your colon. Possibly try getting your colon super healthy and working, ( Salt water flushes after some fasting with lemon ) and then do a few liver flushes and follow with coffee enemas. Then possibly restore gut flora and/or take some Minocycline. If you are having liver gallbladder issues , the Peat way of eating can be modified - I would go easy on the crazy ammts of protein that he suggests and also fats until you see what comes out with those flushes.

PS> you might want to see how iodine feels for you as well- and GARLIC.

D

danishispsychic

Here is my take on it, since I am obsessed with all things liver related. I used to only do mushrooms blended with OJ because this guy in SF who was my dealer at the time for those .... ( I know... right ? ) told me that mixing them with oranges and orange juice not only made the effect more fun and happy ( as opposed to weird and trippy ) it helped any after effects. I think he was correct. You may or may not have a fungus OR it may have triggered some kind of bile duct clean out OR was too strong for your liver to handle. I would suggest trying the Mortiz liver flush after fully cleaning your colon. Possibly try getting your colon super healthy and working, ( Salt water flushes after some fasting with lemon ) and then do a few liver flushes and follow with coffee enemas. Then possibly restore gut flora and/or take some Minocycline. If you are having liver gallbladder issues , the Peat way of eating can be modified - I would go easy on the crazy ammts of protein that he suggests and also fats until you see what comes out with those flushes.

PS> you might want to see how iodine feels for you as well- and GARLIC.
Mushrooms are fun but they are a poison, so the liver treats them as such.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Inaut

Inaut

thanks @danishispsychic :)

i have tried a ton of things since that bad batch. i was even using sodium thiosulfate, salt water/coffee enemas, and bitter herbs like gentian. i even tried turpentine and castor oil. still have some pain in the gallbladder/liver area but it's lessening. Almost feels like a blockage or some low grade infection.

so far I've narrowed down a diet that is allowing me to build muscle, feel nourished and reduce inflammation.

im a big fan of acv/malic acid/bs, ozonated water and pau d'arco right now...

ps. thanks for the oj trick. i always heard about it helping but didn't think much of the benefits. If i ever indulge again, I'll thank you more formally @danishispsychic

D

danishispsychic

My call on your situation is that it is a stone/stones. Try liver flush or chanca piedra . Maybe you have already tried that. Try borax .. Do another round of coffee enemas using Sumatra . That is the one that gets the bile flush super happening .

Travis

Potassium iodide is most certainly highly effective, it is also: safer, cheaper, and more available than synthetic azole constructs. This does not negatively-affect the thyroid, and you can even buy it from ebay.com.

Lehrer, R. I. "Antifungal effects of peroxidase systems." Journal of bacteriology (1969)

The reason the iodide ion (I⁻) works is likely because of the enzyme neutrophil myeloperoxidase, which converts in into the hypoiodite ion (IO⁻) using a hydrogen peroxide (H₂O₂) cosubstrate and a heme cofactor. The second greatest risk factor for candidiasis—and for all yeast & fungal infections in general—is neutropenia, or having low concentrations of circulating neutrophils. Studies on rats both consistently and plainly demonstrate the importance of neutrophils, and more elaborate genetic knockout studies prove myeloperoxase accounts for nearly all of this activity. Injections of only myeloperoxidase, the bare enzyme itself, have been shown to greatly enhance in vivo yeast killing potential and greatly promote survival.

Although neutrophil myeloperoxidase can convert the more ubiquitous chloride ion (Cl⁻) into hypochlorite (ClO⁻) in an analogous manner: the iodide product is always shown more effective in
in vitro combat assays, those pinning Neutrophils vs Fungi. Upon incubation with sodium or potassium iodide, yeast cell wall chitin has analytically been found iodinated after such neutrophil/fungi interactions—ostensibly by myeloperoxidase acting through a hypoiodide (IO⁻) intermediate. The efficacy of hypoiodide relative to the other hypohalide products (ClO⁻, BrO⁻, SCNO⁻) can be understood by noting: (1) hypoiodite is second only to hypothiocyanite (SCNO⁻) in oxidizing potential; (2) the kinetic rate of formation is the greatest for hypoiodide (IO⁻), meaning that more of this can be formed per unit time than any other; (3) iodide is most lipophilic of the group, enhancing its affinity for yeast cell membranes; (4) hypotiodite's conjugate acid has the highest Pka of the series, meaning that most will actually exist in the protonated hypoiodous acid form (HIO). [The neutral electronic charge of hypoiodous acid (HIO) means that it's the only hypohalide that is not repelled by the negatively-charged yeast cell membrane.] Thus: hypoiodous acid (HIO) is the most effective product of myeloperoxidase, the most effective enzyme against yeast that—in turn—also happens to be one secreted by the most effective immune cell type against same.
Neutrophil myeloperoxidase has consistently been shown to enhance the survival of several species of small furry animals. These effects of course not limited to rodents, and potassium iodide—i.e. the preferred myeloperoxidase substrate—has clinically been used for human yeast/fungal infections for centuries. Potassium iodide is still used in countries having less pharmaceutical presence, and between 1–3 grams per day are often given with very few side effects; that observed in 5% of cases can be attributed to an increased concentration fungal 'die-off' metabolites. This certainly works in humans, and massive tumors of Basidiobolus haptosporus have been veritable dissolved in this manner:

Even high doses do not appreciably effect thyroid hormone concentrations because the substantial volume of the extracellular space compartment, and iodide's (I⁻) natural affinity for it, prevents plasma iodide (I⁻) concentrations from undergoing large fluctuations. Iodide of course naturally ionically-associates with polysaccharides, perhaps why plasma levels remain stable after even gram-sized doses. Extracellular glycogen and fatty membranes act analogously to a 'buffer,' or a 'ballast,' in this scenario; toxicity only appears to occur at levels over 20 grams per day. And perhaps surprisingly, side effects from über-megadose KI has more to do with the potassium ion than with the iodide ion.

This certainly shouldn't be viewed as a reason for avoidance; even sodium chloride can be fatal at 30 grams per day.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

@Jam looking back on this old thread. Look what our boy had to say about sski :)

Jam

@Jam looking back on this old thread. Look what our boy had to say about sski :)
Thanks! I've had this post bookmarked for ages, in fact I created an account on here 3 days after his post. A gem amongst gems :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals