Fungal Acne - New product. Peat approved?

vetiver

Can anyone comment on this product, looks potentially quite good for those of us that suffer fungal skin issues @johnwester130
I tried it, wasn't as miraculous as I'd hoped. Cheaper to make your own urea spray. To be fair I haven't used the Micronised Benzoyl Peroxide that much. I've found that using a solution of borax and water is the most effective and least aggravating method but it's still very far from resolved for me. Going to try chemical peels, ozone and maybe soolantra next. External methods seem pretty redundant though when the issue is predominantly internal and for me is from a mouldy environment/gut related. My skin flares when my gastritis or gut issues flare ;(

vetiver

OP
G

golder

I tried it, wasn't as miraculous as I'd hoped. Cheaper to make your own urea spray. To be fair I haven't used the Micronised Benzoyl Peroxide that much. I've found that using a solution of borax and water is the most effective and least aggravating method but it's still very far from resolved for me. Going to try chemical peels, ozone and maybe soolantra next. External methods seem pretty redundant though when the issue is predominantly internal and for me is from a mouldy environment/gut related. My skin flares when my gastritis or gut issues flare ;(
Great idea on homemade urea spray. How much urea powder do you dissolve in how many ml of water? Looking forward to trying this. Could you add borax to it aswell and kill two birds with one stone?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals