Fun, Easy Way To Quickly And Drastically Increase CO2

lampofred

I just found out about this and really wish I had done it sooner... You'll need baking soda, vinegar, and a large empty water bottle.

1) Pour a bit of vinegar into the large, empty water bottle. Then put baking soda until the mixture stops fizzing. The fizzing means CO2 is being released. Then put vinegar, then baking soda, etc. Go back and forth however many times you want until the mixture stops fizzing. At some point (not too much vinegar/baking soda are necessary), you will notice if you shake the bottle, the mixture doesn't as easily move around... This is a sign that there is a good amount of CO2 in the bottle, since it is heavier than and is pressing down on the solution, preventing it from moving around (basically looks like there is increased gravity).

2) CO2 is heavier than air so there is no worry about it leaving the bottle. Now, put the bottle to your mouth and basically pretend the CO2 is a liquid and try to drink from it (be careful not to drink the remaining solution, which is now sodium acetate, although it is a very good antibacterial for your intestine). As you inhale the air, you will feel a burning sensation, exactly like drinking soda. This is pure CO2.

I did this and got a massive amount of sweating, vasodilation, and mental clarity. It showed me how poor my circulation is normally and how horrible I currently feel relative to when I was a kid and had much better CO2 production...

If you already have good CO2 production, you probably won't feel much difference, unless you did something wrong in actually creating the CO2 by mixing the baking soda and vinegar (although it's pretty fool-proof...). One way to test there actually is CO2 is to light a candle and slowly tip the bottle over the candle without letting the liquid spill out. If there is CO2, the candle will immediately go out.

I feel like this is all grade school science, but I'm only just finding out about it...

Fractality

Do you think one could substitute apple cider vinegar for the white vinegar? I might give it a try.

OP
L

lampofred

I feel so ridiculously good but have so much clarity at the same time, not like being high at all. CO2 is wonderful.

Do you think one could substitute apple cider vinegar for the white vinegar? I might give it a try.

No clue to be honest.

OP
L

lampofred

Would an average 16oz water bottle work, or should it be larger?

Theoretically anything should work but the larger the container is the more CO2 it will be able to hold without the gas spilling over into the air. Also there is a very high risk of the solution overflowing in a small container. This is the elementary school volcano science experiment.

OP
L

lampofred

Do you know how big the bottle you used was?

I used 3L water container. I guess you can also use an empty gallon milk container. or a 1/2 gallon container.

OP
L

lampofred

Wow. My circulation is absolute garbage. No wonder I have problems concentrating. Half my brain is probably getting no blood.

Nebula

Cool idea. How much vinegar and baking soda would you estimate you used to fill the bottle with CO2?

Fractality

I actually do have distilled white vinegar and an empty plastic gallon water bottle. I didn't have to use much baking soda and vinegar. Probably like 4 fl oz of vinegar and 4 tablespoons of baking soda. I do feel a slight increase in temp, pulse, and mood. I inhaled the CO2 via the mouth instead of "drinking" it.

Fractality

Now I have a slight pressure behind my forehead but it doesn't detract from the beneficial effects I'm feeling. I wonder what it is?

Elephanto

You should try with a smaller bottle, you're probably not saturating the 3L bottle with CO2 and when breathing from your mouth you're inhaling more Oxygen. Do you focus on your breathing habits normally lampofred ? You should always try to make the exhalation as long and controlled as possible. I only get a significant effect from CO2-raising actions when I've been pseudo hyperventilating. Lack of Thiamine and other respiratory defects from impaired glucose oxidation (Omega 6s, high stress levels/Serotonin) can be other causes for low CO2.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

You guys are funny! I drink ACV/BS. ACV is an acidic acid and mixed with baking soda creates an acetate which can be used as acetyl- CoA in the mitochondria. This will end up creating more ATP and more carbon dioxide. I now drink ACV/potassium bicarbonate to keep membrane potential high. Clear breathing will be your indication of good carbon dioxide production. 2 tablespoons of ACV and 1/4 teaspoon in 8 ounces of water per serving...

Obi-wan

I definitely prefer Potassium Bicarbonate (Amazon 1 pd bag). I have advanced prostate cancer and am on androgen depravation therapy. My symptoms currently are cracking and stiffness in my neck. The potassium mixture helps alleviate that, the baking soda does not. The baking soda mix did give me more energy. I test urine PH. The baking soda mix will spike quickly to high alkaline the potassium mix will not. My whole thought process is to circumvent the Warburg effect to create oxidative phosphorylation (more CO2 and ATP) and reduce lactic acid buildup. I notice a lot of synergy when I do aspirin with the ACV/K2 bicarb drink. Aspirin is a COX1 and COX2 inhibitor which stops prostaglandin E2 production which stops polyamines which stops proliferation. I do not take any antioxidants as I want reactive oxygen species (ROS) to build up and kill the cancer cell. High Alkaline urine PH will eliminate aspirin to quickly out of the system. The topper is VitK2 on my gums for more ROS...current game plan (pun on words "current" as in electrical)

Elephanto

I definitely prefer Potassium Bicarbonate (Amazon 1 pd bag). I have advanced prostate cancer and am on androgen depravation therapy. My symptoms currently are cracking and stiffness in my neck. The potassium mixture helps alleviate that, the baking soda does not. The baking soda mix did give me more energy. I test urine PH. The baking soda mix will spike quickly to high alkaline the potassium mix will not. My whole thought process is to circumvent the Warburg effect to create oxidative phosphorylation (more CO2 and ATP) and reduce lactic acid buildup. I notice a lot of synergy when I do aspirin with the ACV/K2 bicarb drink. Aspirin is a COX1 and COX2 inhibitor which stops prostaglandin E2 production which stops polyamines which stops proliferation. I do not take any antioxidants as I want reactive oxygen species (ROS) to build up and kill the cancer cell. High Alkaline urine PH will eliminate aspirin to quickly out of the system. The topper is VitK2 on my gums for more ROS...current game plan (pun on words "current" as in electrical)

Have you ever tried onions for your cancer ? I remember reading a man with prostate cancer who started eating one raw onion weekly and his tumor had shrunk on the next test. This fits with its potent anti-endotoxin effect and the link between endotoxins and cancer.

Here, people with high consumption of onions have 70% less risks of prostate cancer, while garlic only decreases risks by 19%. Considering both are sources of sulphur, it must independently have beneficial effects.
Onion and garlic use and human cancer. - PubMed - NCBI

In rats it triples testosterone levels, probably from the anti-endotoxin effect. And as studies posted on this forum have shown, androgens can reverse prostate cancer.
Onions And Testosterone?

Last edited:

tara

As you inhale the air, you will feel a burning sensation, exactly like drinking soda. This is pure CO2.
I doubt it was pure CO2. Breathing pure CO2 is quite hazardous. If you had, I think you might have passed out.
But I expect that breathing air with a higher than usual proportion of CO2 (eg up to 5% ish) might sometimes be helpful.

OP
L

lampofred

@lampofred: how often do you do it? Do you think doing it every morning before work is a good idea?

I actually did it only once, right before I posted the original message. I travel every week for work, so I don't have regular access to baking soda, vinegar, large empty water bottles, and a place where the solution could safely overflow, if that were to happen by accident. But Peat mentioned in relation to bag breathing that you know you're doing it often enough if your nails get pinker, so that might be a good way to know how often to do this as well?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals