[Fun] Aajonus VS Peat meme wars

Herbie

LOL the Peat one is way off,

Haribo has inflammatory citric acid and carnauba wax, the supps all contain harmful exipients, magnesium comes from coffee, it's progest e, nothing else matters. collagen and gelatin are the same thing and we only get it from ox tail.

Vileplume

It’s funny that (some) Aajonusers hate Peaters so much, haha

Haribo has inflammatory citric acid and carnauba wax, the supps all contain harmful exipients, magnesium comes from coffee, it's progest e, nothing else matters. collagen and gelatin are the same thing and we only get it from ox tail.
Yeah, I get that it's a meme but the "Peat products" are a huge strawman that unfairly exaggerates Peat comments.

In general, he's not a fan of manufactured supplements, so I'm not sure why like 80% of the "Peat" image is just that. And when has Peat ever talked about gummy bears?

When a strong sistas interview asked Peat what the safest foods are, his first three answers were "milk, fruit, and meat," yet not one of these is shown on the Peat-food-list image. That's pretty ignorant and dumb. It could be funny, but it could also lead to misconceptions that give people the wrong idea and turn them away from a fuller understanding of metabolism.

It looks like the person who made this image either

a) doesn't understand Peat's ideas at all,
or
b) honed in on the most extreme misrepresentations of Peat on the internet and decided to make a meme,
or, most likely,
c) all of the above

Last edited:
OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Haribo has inflammatory citric acid and carnauba wax,
This forum made me rationalize the eating of Haribo gummy bears. I used to eat them for a while. Muh high metabolism, muh high sugar intake, muh gelatin

aniciete

This forum made me rationalize the eating of Haribo gummy bears. I used to eat them for a while. Muh high metabolism, muh high sugar intake, muh gelatin
This forums dogma has twisted a lot of things which is probably why so many people here still struggle..

I like going to the ray peat forum for many reasons but diet is not one of them.

-I don't like to drink milk and it gives me an obvious loss of cognition.
-I hate sugar, it's only good in small amounts every day and not too concentrated.
-Fruit/smoothie is better than juice
-Offals taste and smell like ***t.

I just agree with the starch and especially the beans which are literally torture to eat in large quantities.

The natural diet most in line with my tastes / my instinct would be a diet of raw meat with especially a lot of fish and chicken, some vegetables (soups, salads ...), a lot of nuts and some fruits, in particular berries and melons.

It's definitely more in line with a primal diet.

Herbie

Yeah, I get that it's a meme but the "Peat products" are a huge strawman that unfairly exaggerates Peat comments.

In general, he's not a fan of manufactured supplements, so I'm not sure why like 80% of the "Peat" image is just that. And when has Peat ever talked about gummy bears?

When a strong sistas interview asked Peat what the safest foods are, his first three answers were "milk, fruit, and meat," yet not one of these is shown on the Peat-food-list image. That's pretty ignorant and dumb. It could be funny, but it could also lead to misconceptions that give people the wrong idea and turn them away from a fuller understanding of metabolism.

or
b) honed in on the most extreme misrepresentations of Peat on the internet and decided to make a meme,
or, most likely,
c) all of the above
Yeah it would be funny if it was accurate but if you really get into Peating and listen to every little nuance he says, it's actually complex and hard to make simple.

Herbie

What year was this? I remember seeing it in the early days around 2012.

Ray makes his own with oj concentrate, gelatin and sugar.

FoodForeal

or
or, most likely,
c) all of the above
Yeah pretty much all that needs to be said about these memes.

Gânico

Lol!

Aajonus.. has few worthy advices, to eat raw animal foods being one of them (not because of the reasons he says). but the majority of his statements aren't very sound.

Screenshot_20220503-142710_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220503-142625_Instagram.jpg

DDRB

I like going to the ray peat forum for many reasons but diet is not one of them.

-I don't like to drink milk and it gives me an obvious loss of cognition.
-I hate sugar, it's only good in small amounts every day and not too concentrated.
-Fruit/smoothie is better than juice
-Offals taste and smell like ***t.

I just agree with the starch and especially the beans which are literally torture to eat in large quantities.

The natural diet most in line with my tastes / my instinct would be a diet of raw meat with especially a lot of fish and chicken, some vegetables (soups, salads ...), a lot of nuts and some fruits, in particular berries and melons.

It's definitely more in line with a primal diet.
same

Jinzo

LOL this killed me because I remember Aajonus saying he is "in heaven and has 1-5 hours of sex daily."

Attachments

• file1.jpg
    file1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 36
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals