Full-text access to JPET?

Dan Wich

Does anyone have full-text access to the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics? I'm working on a summary of the safety of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose in supplements, and the Dow Chemical Generally Recognized As Safe notification with the FDA has some odd references to a study on it.

Based on the abstract, it seems like the FDA notification is glossing over the results of the study, so I'd like to read the full text to make sure I'm not missing something. Anyone have access?

Dan Wich

Huh, that's weird, I only get a prompt to purchase journal access at that link. If it's giving you the full text, would you mind sending it to me?

kiran

there ya go.

Attachments

• J Pharmacol Exp Ther-1950-Hodge-112-7.pdf
    599.9 KB · Views: 33

Dan Wich

Thank you, Kiran! It's obvious (if not suprising) that the Dow report oversimplified these experiments a bit.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Mito Pfizer says COVID vaccine protection lasts at least 6 months; Company can now seek full FDA approval Miscellaneous Health Discussions 3
GorillaHead The gut is full of DHT! Whats the connection to hair? Digestion 24
SuperStressed Ray Peat Interview Dr. Ray Peat, Day One: Full Interview from On the Back of a Tiger Interviews 71
R 660nm red light full body panels - NO IR Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 10
bzmazu Sleep Starts Later and is Shorter on Nights before Full Moon Mind, Sleep, Stress 0
J Hair Regrowth Stack - Road to full regrowth Hair & Nails 72
Lewis Acid The Untold Story Of Psychotropic Drugging - Making A Killing - Full Documentary Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
Hgreen56 How To See The Differents Between Full Belly And Bloat? Diet 0
S Diet Full Of Chocolate Experiments 16
J Is A Full Stool Analysis Test Worth It? Digestion 22
T Fort Detrick Laboratory Restored To Full Operations After Being Shut Down By CDC Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 7
P Best And Cheapest Option For Full Thyroid Panel Blood Work, Labs 5
GreekDemiGod Getting Jacked And Muscular While Keeping A Full Head Of Hair Exercise 10
UltraSuperior Oily Face Since Working Full Time Ask For Help or Advice 6
Gadreel Why Do I Feel Terribly Bloated And Full Of Water Masturbating Male Issues 0
Hugh Johnson The Minds Of Men - Full Interview Of Dr. Breggin Mind, Sleep, Stress 2
Alex Jaramillo Full Hormone Panel Feedback Blood Work, Labs 34
L How To Get Out Of Glycolysis And Into Full Sugar Oxidation? Metabolism 16
A UK Sugar Tax - Now Only Coke And Pepsi Have Full Sugar "Mexican" Style :) Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 1
R Hands And Feet Getting Warmer On Full Fat Milk Metabolism 19
T What Beam Angle Is The Best For A Full Body Device? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 4
T Which Full Body Red Light Is Best In Your Guys Opinion? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 8
Aaron Hey! This Forum Full Of Geniuses Has Helped Deliver Me From Sad Cripple To Super Saiyan Meet & Greet 51
T Fatigue/Depression/Low Libido And Pseudo Gyno - Full Blood Panel Inside [25 Y/o Male] Blood Work, Labs 13
Lokzo 21 Y.O - Full Hormonal Results. Thoughts? Blood Work, Labs 22
S 3 Years Of Semi Peating, Full On It Now Meet & Greet 2
W Total And Full-Fat, But Not Low-Fat, Dairy Product Intakes Are Inversely Associated With Metabolic S Scientific Studies 26
tankasnowgod Red Light Man Full Body Device Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 68
D What Is The Hormonal Profile Of A Man W/full Head Of Hair And A Hairy Body? Male Issues 13
Badger Full List Of Non Organic Ingredients Allowed In Organic Food Toxins, Detoxification 0
encerent When Will The World Go Full Peat? Ray Peat Topics 39
scarlettsmum Irritated On Cyproheptadine Even With Full Stomach Ask For Help or Advice 9
burtlancast PROJECT 19 (NON FULL): The Ten Most Toxic Things In Our Food, KMUD, 2009 Interview Transcript Projects 1
charlie Full Video: Vaxxed From Cover Up To Catastrophe Vaccines 0
burtlancast PROJECT 18 ( FULL): Heart, Brain, Cancer, And Hormones; Our Own Health And Fitness Show, 2014 Interview Transcript Projects 5
burtlancast PROJECT 17 ( FULL): Danny Roddy: Talking With Ray Peat 2 Interview Transcript Projects 7
burtlancast PROJECT 16 (NON FULL): Danny Roddy: Talking With Ray Peat 1 Interview Transcript Projects 4
burtlancast PROJECT 15 (NON FULL): Ray Peat And Bud Weiss - The Biology Of Carbon Dioxide Interview Transcript Projects 2
whodathunkit Anybody Start Smelling Like Fruit After Going Full-on Peat? Metabolism 37
S UK Health Advice Now In Complete Chaos (but Now Going Full Circle And Slowly Rays Way!) Health 32
burtlancast PROJECT 14 (NON FULL): Cholesterol, Preeclampsia, Fibrosis And More, KMUD 2014 Interview Transcript Projects 4
haidut Full Tolerance To Stress Response Of Caffeine Within 4 Days Scientific Studies 11
Y any tips on how to stay full? i am gaining weight Weight 3
burtlancast Project 13 (FULL): Protection And Restoration Of The Nervous System, 2005 Conference Interview Transcript Projects 4
S Don't feel full without starches Diet 54
N Study: Carbonic anhydrase inhib, full access? Scientific Studies 1
Blinkyrocket Full Hydrogenation Coconut Oil 75
P Improving Liver Function Before Going Full Peat? Dealing With Abdominal Fat Health 176
burtlancast Project 12 ( FULL): Energy Production, Diabetes, Saturated Fats , KMUD , 2011 Finished Projects 7
burtlancast Project 11 (FULL):Diabetes II and How to Restore and Protect Nerves, The Herb Doctors, KMUD, 2014 Finished Projects 5