Full Hormone Panel Feedback

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Skip the sun bathing. Go to the tanning beds and get in the second to lowest level (closest replicant to sunlight). You can also use coconut oil as a tanning oil to increase uvb absorption (which enhances vit d). This is much more effective, and doing it nude should raise test quite well. Just don't oil your manhood haha, that could hurt a bit.

That's awesome! We usually just shred Loveland cause the big resorts are crowded, expensive, and too damn far lol. I actually work in golden :).
They are pretty crowded but man skiing is a blast!

Jon

Carotenoids (lycopene, lutein, astaxanthin, etc), MSM + vitamin C (4g:1g), vitamin C + E, vitamin D sufficiency, etc protect against sun damage. The same supplements should also buffer against damage from tanning beds. Red light therapy on the scrotum can also be used to increase testosterone.

I wasn't saying skip the sun bathing because of fear of damage. I was saying to go the beds instead because unless you live in a tropical place or are in the peak of summer, then you're not going to be getting enough peak sunlight to create adequate vit D. Pretty sure @Alex Jaramillo lives in the continental US so it's pretty much a guarantee he won't be getting peak sunlight ESPECIALLY now since we're in the heart of winter lol. Tanning beds are more time effective and guaranteed to give the proper absorption. Plus the last thing the kid wants to do is use more carotenoids lol he's dealing with what seems to be accutane poisoning.

Red light therapy on your nuts is dangerous man. Look at the histologies of testicles post red light exposure:confused:

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Carotenoids (lycopene, lutein, astaxanthin, etc), MSM + vitamin C (4g:1g), vitamin C + E, vitamin D sufficiency, etc protect against sun damage. The same supplements should also buffer against damage from tanning beds. Red light therapy on the scrotum can also be used to increase testosterone.
What is MSM? Ive heard a few people mention it

OP
Alex Jaramillo
I wasn't saying skip the sun bathing because of fear of damage. I was saying to go the beds instead because unless you live in a tropical place or are in the peak of summer, then you're not going to be getting enough peak sunlight to create adequate vit D. Pretty sure @Alex Jaramillo lives in the continental US so it's pretty much a guarantee he won't be getting peak sunlight ESPECIALLY now since we're in the heart of winter lol. Tanning beds are more time effective and guaranteed to give the proper absorption. Plus the last thing the kid wants to do is use more carotenoids lol he's dealing with what seems to be accutane poisoning.

Red light therapy on your nuts is dangerous man. Look at the histologies of testicles post red light exposure:confused:
I’m in Miami haha

baccheion

The advice applies either way. Even just MSM + C (and fat-soluble vitamins) should be effective. Where are these reports regarding red light therapy?
What is MSM? Ive heard a few people mention it
Organic sulfur. It aids with detox, circulation, collagen and elastin, hair and nails, etc. It also counters inflammation and oxidation. It's better as flakes than in capsules.

Jon

Someone is going to blind themselves, or set their cajones on fire, the way people are using light around these parts.

Microhemorrhages at 200mW for 30 min. 808nm, but I assume more power will do similar with lower wavelength.
YRQueOw.png

"In the 808 nm wavelength group, there were such findings as an atrophy of the seminiferous tubules, disarrangement of sertoli cells, generation of giant multinucleated bodies and other deformities. It is apparent that the adverse effects occurred but serum T level was not increased following a 5 day course of irradiation with an 808-nm wavelength at an intensity of 360 J/cm /day. "

http://www.alliedacademies.org/arti...elevatingserum-testosterone-level-in-rats.pdf

OP
Alex Jaramillo
The advice applies either way. Even just MSM + C (and fat-soluble vitamins) should be effective. Where are these reports regarding red light therapy?

Organic sulfur. It aids with detox, circulation, collagen and elastin, hair and nails, etc. It also counters inflammation and oxidation. It's better as flakes than in capsules.

Sounds interesting. I’ll check it out

Jon

Is this also the case at 655 nm, 670 nm, and 830 nm? 68.6 mW? 411.4 mW?

Dunno thy good Sir!

I'm not really keen to risk it though!

Sad thing is I wasted money on a red light device before I learned this :crazy:

Yet another reason I've become a minimalist with things.

baccheion

Dunno thy good Sir!

I'm not really keen to risk it though!

Sad thing is I wasted money on a red light device before I learned this :crazy:

Yet another reason I've become a minimalist with things.
What's your testosterone level now? What was it before? What increased it?

Jon

What's your testosterone level now? What was it before? What increased it?

I don't wanna hijack @Alex Jaramillo 's thread but to sum it up;

In 2016 it was 430ng/dl at 27yrs old

In 2017 I ran a very bland diet with a basis of lean protein (milk, yogurt, lean beef, chicken breast), high starch (white potatoes, white rice, some homemade bread), low fructose, and moderate fat mostly saturated and mono unsaturated (coconut oil, butter) to fix poor digestion of most foods and ibs. It worked very well.

Last year (at 29yrs old) I got my test checked again and it had raised substantially IMG_3530.jpg
818ng/dl

During last year I also adjusted my weight training so I was prioritizing more efficient rest and better methods for hypertrophy, I took up using a tanning bed 2-3x a week, I gained alittle weight until I felt comfortable and my appetite died down, made sure to get no less than 7hrs of sleep a night, prioritized NOS production and Arginase inhibition, and have been trying to really nullify my emotional responses to disappointment lol.

So far I feel great. Anything else just shoot me a PM

OP
Alex Jaramillo
I don't wanna hijack @Alex Jaramillo 's thread but to sum it up;

In 2016 it was 430ng/dl at 27yrs old

In 2017 I ran a very bland diet with a basis of lean protein (milk, yogurt, lean beef, chicken breast), high starch (white potatoes, white rice, some homemade bread), low fructose, and moderate fat mostly saturated and mono unsaturated (coconut oil, butter) to fix poor digestion of most foods and ibs. It worked very well.

Last year (at 29yrs old) I got my test checked again and it had raised substantially View attachment 11915
818ng/dl

During last year I also adjusted my weight training so I was prioritizing more efficient rest and better methods for hypertrophy, I took up using a tanning bed 2-3x a week, I gained alittle weight until I felt comfortable and my appetite died down, made sure to get no less than 7hrs of sleep a night, prioritized NOS production and Arginase inhibition, and have been trying to really nullify my emotional responses to disappointment lol.

So far I feel great. Anything else just shoot me a PM
You doubled your test that’s pretty substantial if you ask me

Jon

You doubled your test that’s pretty substantial if you ask me

''Tis all about balance mi amigo. You can do it too if I could. I'm nothing special, I just applied sound practice and abided by the truth of my status and what necessity dictated at any given time. Get your priorities straight and honest and good things happen.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
''Tis all about balance mi amigo. You can do it too if I could. I'm nothing special, I just applied sound practice and abided by the truth of my status and what necessity dictated at any given time. Get your priorities straight and honest and good things happen.
‘‘Tis great advice swole friend thanks a lot!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals