Full Hormone Panel Feedback

What’s up guys!

I did Accutaine for a year when I was younger and two TRT cycles at 250mgs for 8 and 7 weeks plus no PCT. I tested my DHT not long ago and it was at 35ng/dL so I guess it just fluctuates because this one shows 23ng/dL.

The file is attached below.

Thanks peeps!

Peace out

Last edited:

tallglass13

@Alex Jaramillo , nice, thanks for posting your labs. What are your negative symptoms if you have any? How is your head hair? Mood? Sex drive? Erection quality?

OP
Alex Jaramillo
@Alex Jaramillo , nice, thanks for posting your labs. What are your negative symptoms if you have any? How is your head hair? Mood? Sex drive? Erection quality?
No morning wood what so ever.
I can still have sex and get an erection but it could be better. Before Accutaine I would get morning wood daily and was a pretty happy guy. The only time I’ve gotten it since was on TRT.

The rest of the negative symptoms would be not much resilience to stress, anger, violent thoughts, lack of empathy, depression but man I dont want to make it a pity party you know.

If there’s one thing I want to do is get finasteride, dutasteride and accutaine off the market for good along with any other 5AR inhibitors.

The thing that grinds my gears is that my dermatologist didn’t tell me this was going to happen but hey what can you expect.

tallglass13

ok cool, about the head hair. I've been having good results from using B1, Androsterone, some thyroid, testosterone. low doses of each. Morning erections returned after using 1 Avodart 2 months ago that gave me sides from 1 dose. took 3 weeks to even feel a little bit better. Still looking on ways to grow hair.

baccheion

Estradiol is low. Preferred range: 21.80 - 30.11 pg/mL. And testosterone. Preferred range: 700 - 900 ng/dL.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
ok cool, about the head hair. I've been having good results from using B1, Androsterone, some thyroid, testosterone. low doses of each. Morning erections returned after using 1 Avodart 2 months ago that gave me sides from 1 dose. took 3 weeks to even feel a little bit better. Still looking on ways to grow hair.
Have you had any success regrowing hair?

I also would love to start getting lab numbers of individuals who have taken 5AR inhibitors maybe like 100 men who have taken and then show proof of low DHT as well as 100 men who have never taken 5AR inhibitors. Take it to court and have these companies taken off the market. I have a family friend who after not seeing him for a while I learned he took Accutaine as well. I would love to see his DHT.

Big pharma is evil dude

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Estradiol is low. Preferred range: 21.80 - 30.11 pg/mL. And testosterone. Preferred range: 700 - 900 ng/dL.
Low estradiol is a good thing. I need to lower cortisol and raise DHT as well as free testosterone.

Anything else you guys can suggest would be greatly appreciated as I’m not too well versed on calcium/iron/carbon dioxide/hemoglobin/HDL/bilirubin etc.

My plan is to include as little hormones as possible and use diet/exercise and supplements.

I just want my endogenous system to work again

baccheion

Low estradiol is a good thing. I need to lower cortisol and raise DHT as well as free testosterone.

Anything else you guys can suggest would be greatly appreciated as I’m not too well versed on calcium/iron/carbon dioxide/hemoglobin/HDL/bilirubin etc.

My plan is to include as little hormones as possible and use diet/exercise and supplements.

The preferred estradiol range I mentioned is low. Too low isn't good.

Douglas Ek

Things that raise 5-AR is glycine and niacinamide. Transdermal DHEA also good precursor. 5-AR inhibition reduces allopregnenolone a neurosteroid needed for GABA synthesis think GABA increases DHT aswell so most things that naturally increase GABA would be good. Coffee increases DHT, creatine increases DHT. For allopregenolone you can try haiduts DHP supplement works good can also convert to DHT and so can androsterone. Vitamin E could also be good as it was once called the fertility vitamin. Also you can try to get some harder stuff. Think lower doses aromasin and proviron would be good. But they are anabolic steroids. But they are known to not cause supression of hormone production instead they increase. But try all the other supplement first. Eating a lot of calories and eating lots of carbs are essential for test and DHT production

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Things that raise 5-AR is glycine and niacinamide. Transdermal DHEA also good precursor. 5-AR inhibition reduces allopregnenolone a neurosteroid needed for GABA synthesis think GABA increases DHT aswell so most things that naturally increase GABA would be good. Coffee increases DHT, creatine increases DHT. For allopregenolone you can try haiduts DHP supplement works good can also convert to DHT and so can androsterone. Vitamin E could also be good as it was once called the fertility vitamin. Also you can try to get some harder stuff. Think lower doses aromasin and proviron would be good. But they are anabolic steroids. But they are known to not cause supression of hormone production instead they increase. But try all the other supplement first. Eating a lot of calories and eating lots of carbs are essential for test and DHT production
I’ve tried haidut’s androsterone and I loved it great pumps, hardening of muscles, calmer and happier. I did niacinamide too and the most noticeable effect was it’s ability to lower cortisol and boost libido. I need to re-up! My favorite combo is magnesium glycinate, niacinimide and androsterone. I just got off everything for the sake of “accurate blood test”

Jon

Testosterone is responsible for mostly all of the things we as men want; sex drive, large frames, ease of gaining lean tissue, happy go lucky attitude, dominant mindset, resistant to psychological and physical stress, blah blah blah.

Dht is actually a stress hormone. It's meant to be intermittently secreted in response to challenges to illicit healing (like how it helps create nos for NO production to enhance blood flow).

It's all somewhat complex in how androgens interact with each other, but basically dht will over power the effects of test. This is why people with abnormally high dht in comparison to test will have a demolished sex drive, feel anxious or angsty, and develop balding (since too much dht will burn up NO and no VEGf will be created to feed hair follicles)

Accutane basically gets stored in your liver as vit A and is insanely hard to get rid of. Things like vit E might help deplete it. That should probably be your first priority. I'll do some digging and refreshing as I've read on ways to deplete it before.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Testosterone is responsible for mostly all of the things we as men want; sex drive, large frames, ease of gaining lean tissue, happy go lucky attitude, dominant mindset, resistant to psychological and physical stress, blah blah blah.

Dht is actually a stress hormone. It's meant to be intermittently secreted in response to challenges to illicit healing (like how it helps create nos for NO production to enhance blood flow).

It's all somewhat complex in how androgens interact with each other, but basically dht will over power the effects of test. This is why people with abnormally high dht in comparison to test will have a demolished sex drive, feel anxious or angsty, and develop balding (since too much dht will burn up NO and no VEGf will be created to feed hair follicles)

Accutane basically gets stored in your liver as vit A and is insanely hard to get rid of. Things like vit E might help deplete it. That should probably be your first priority. I'll do some digging and refreshing as I've read on ways to deplete it before.
That’s interesting, I didn’t know that about DHT. What do you mean by challenges? Also I went to Colorado recently and it was a good time dude

Jon

Challenges i.e. Stress (usually of a physical nature). That's why intense anaerobic activity (like short bouts of heavy weightlifting or sprints) skyrockets dht.

I have a feeling your low chloride is associated with your low estradiol. It's not good for it to be so low, there are different kinds of estrogen and one of them in particular is actually of an anti inflammatory nature. This may also be why your libido is tanked. Estrogen "sexual drive" is associated with the feeling of lust and desire. Testosterone is the take action, dominate your sexual partner side of the libido coin. You need both.

Your potassium is also on the high end of normal as is sodium. This may mean your kidneys are having a tough time (which wouldn't be surprising since accutane is known to **** with your renal system). That may also be a cause for the loss of libido but it's tough to say exactly what the mechanism might be.

Long story short you should focus on depleting the accutane from your system (imo). Vit e, b12, Copper, and a low low vit A diet should help you with that. Also to increase A utilization you might try resistance training 2-3x a week, that would also increase your dht. On the upside your test and thyroid looks nice and healthy :).

Taking some k2 would probably be a good idea to protect you from your high Ca levels.

Oh yeah? Whereabouts did you visit?

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Challenges i.e. Stress (usually of a physical nature). That's why intense anaerobic activity (like short bouts of heavy weightlifting or sprints) skyrockets dht.

I have a feeling your low chloride is associated with your low estradiol. It's not good for it to be so low, there are different kinds of estrogen and one of them in particular is actually of an anti inflammatory nature. This may also be why your libido is tanked. Estrogen "sexual drive" is associated with the feeling of lust and desire. Testosterone is the take action, dominate your sexual partner side of the libido coin. You need both.

Your potassium is also on the high end of normal as is sodium. This may mean your kidneys are having a tough time (which wouldn't be surprising since accutane is known to **** with your renal system). That may also be a cause for the loss of libido but it's tough to say exactly what the mechanism might be.

Long story short you should focus on depleting the accutane from your system (imo). Vit e, b12, Copper, and a low low vit A diet should help you with that. Also to increase A utilization you might try resistance training 2-3x a week, that would also increase your dht. On the upside your test and thyroid looks nice and healthy :).

Taking some k2 would probably be a good idea to protect you from your high Ca levels.

Oh yeah? Whereabouts did you visit?
I just got some Kuinone. I’m going to also try and get an hour of sun a day. I went to winter park for skiing and the last day there went to Golden.

Thanks for all the input man I appreciate it.

Jon

I just got some Kuinone. I’m going to also try and get an hour of sun a day. I went to winter park for skiing and the last day there went to Golden.

Thanks for all the input man I appreciate it.

Skip the sun bathing. Go to the tanning beds and get in the second to lowest level (closest replicant to sunlight). You can also use coconut oil as a tanning oil to increase uvb absorption (which enhances vit d). This is much more effective, and doing it nude should raise test quite well. Just don't oil your manhood haha, that could hurt a bit.

That's awesome! We usually just shred Loveland cause the big resorts are crowded, expensive, and too damn far lol. I actually work in golden :).

baccheion

Skip the sun bathing. Go to the tanning beds and get in the second to lowest level (closest replicant to sunlight). You can also use coconut oil as a tanning oil to increase uvb absorption (which enhances vit d). This is much more effective, and doing it nude should raise test quite well. Just don't oil your manhood haha, that could hurt a bit.

That's awesome! We usually just shred Loveland cause the big resorts are crowded, expensive, and too damn far lol. I actually work in golden :).
Carotenoids (lycopene, lutein, astaxanthin, etc), MSM + vitamin C (4g:1g), vitamin C + E, vitamin D sufficiency, etc protect against sun damage. The same supplements should also buffer against damage from tanning beds. Red light therapy on the scrotum can also be used to increase testosterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals