Fruits = A Lot Of Farting

LUH 3417

I don't want to be rude, but, have you read that deficiency symptoms?
I mean...I think I would mind a lot more about convulsions or something like that than farting when eating fruits...
That’s okay you’re not being rude.

I read a deficiency is very rare unless one is on tube feeding. I have been thinking about making sprouted lentil soup. I know ray wrote about sprouting seeds in his book, so I imagine lentils could be considered pro-metabolic if cooked properly.

OP
vulture

vulture

That’s okay you’re not being rude.

I read a deficiency is very rare unless one is on tube feeding. I have been thinking about making sprouted lentil soup. I know ray wrote about sprouting seeds in his book, so I imagine lentils could be considered pro-metabolic if cooked properly.
Why would you do that?
Were you tube fed recently?

Jib

I can't handle grapes or grape juice of any kind. Same thing happens to me.

Bananas are fine for me. And oranges and blueberries (blackberries destroy me, raspberries do too, and I don't seem to tolerate strawberries well either). The only fruits I eat these days are bananas, blueberries, and mandarin oranges. I do fine with those, and only those.

Almost every other fruit on the planet that you can think of seems to give me gastrointestinal distress. Watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, apples, figs, kiwi, pear, peach, all the berries except for blueberries, dates, persimmons. I seem to always get diarrhea, and not just gas. A lot of discomfort and bloating and then usually diarrhea. And not too long after eating them, maybe within 20 or 30 minutes. It truly sucks, but I just avoid all that stuff now.

I've found from personal experimentation that these are the only fruits that work for me. No idea why. Just what I've found. I'm not a newcomer to Peat or metabolic health in general and seeing an increase in body temp and overall well-being didn't seem to affect this issue at all. Still persists.

Vinny

I like to fart. But it,s sometimes quite evil, so if on certain days u dont feel well, guys - im sorry...
I dont, however, consider it natural. Imo, we shouldnt pass any air if digestion is perfect. Im far from that blessing, tho.
There is a social aspect too. When my ex looked at me, whit that expretion: - Did u just do THAT again? - im biting my teeth... But a chick who is ok whit ur flatulence, more or less, whont go away :)

Soren

Forum Supporter
I found that eating dried fruit did this to me. Dried mango was an absolute killer. I cut back and added shredded carrot as much as I could and charcoal on occasion and it helped a lot.

rei

Most probably the fiber when it gets fermented heavily. Try probiotics to shift gut flora towards something more tolerable.

Vinny