Fruitarian Diet For Weightloss?

gretchen

I don't know about all fruit but I was vegan in my 20s and fruit helped me more than years of exercise. I lost 10 lbs after adding it.

SAFarmer

Weekend PUFAs said:
He said when glycogen is full, sweet things usually aren't appetizing. That makes sense. Forcing yourself to eat fruit when you aren't craving sweet is dumb.

Very true ! I always laugh when I hear LCHF people say you only can control hunger/cravings on a LC diet ... :roll:

DaveFoster

8000 calories of orange juice contains 111 grams of protein with every micronutrient except for selenium and sodium (although this is substituted with a massive 29 grams of potassium.) Also, the protein is very low in tryptophan, methionine, and cystine (0.3 grams for each). It sounds pretty ideal.

achillies

8000 calories of orange juice contains 111 grams of protein with every micronutrient except for selenium and sodium (although this is substituted with a massive 29 grams of potassium.) Also, the protein is very low in tryptophan, methionine, and cystine (0.3 grams for each). It sounds pretty ideal.

Interesting Dave

I have been experimenting with frozen mango+OJ+Simple syrup+salt smoothies.

Quit incredible tbh. The cells feel actually fed and my feet warm up and the body relaxes.

I have found agitation and anxiety progressively being linked to protein meals and ammonia.

DaveFoster

Interesting Dave

I have been experimenting with frozen mango+OJ+Simple syrup+salt smoothies.

Quit incredible tbh. The cells feel actually fed and my feet warm up and the body relaxes.

I have found agitation and anxiety progressively being linked to protein meals and ammonia.
Dr. Peat has advised against using exclusively milk, as opposed to some intake of gelatin as your only protein source, as milk has too much tryptophan for a fully developed adult human.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals