Fruit and body temp

Mike wolff

I've been reading a lot about low body temp and its effect on metabolism I run around 96 to 97.5 am always cold . I once dieted on 600 grams of carbs all coming from fruit and I noticed I was always hot and I loss huge amounts of bodyfat without really trying . Am a former competitive bodybuilder that has been contest lean many times so this really surprised me . Now am 53 have done high protein ,fats around 50 ,c arbs around 20 and my blood pressure is high and am cold any ideas about my fruit experiment and help on my blood pressure .

Vileplume

I've been reading a lot about low body temp and its effect on metabolism I run around 96 to 97.5 am always cold . I once dieted on 600 grams of carbs all coming from fruit and I noticed I was always hot and I loss huge amounts of bodyfat without really trying . Am a former competitive bodybuilder that has been contest lean many times so this really surprised me . Now am 53 have done high protein ,fats around 50 ,c arbs around 20 and my blood pressure is high and am cold any ideas about my fruit experiment and help on my blood pressure .
If you were hot on all fruit, but cold with high blood pressure on high protein low fat, doesn't it seem obvious that the fruit helped you and you should eat more of it? Why would you go low carb when you did so well with lots of fruit?

For high blood pressure, I think the usual recommendations apply:

-making sure thyroid is good (body heat is one good measure of this)
-high dietary calcium
-vitamin D
-plenty of fruit and cheese/milk for minerals
-plenty of salt and magnesium

OP
M

Mike wolff

If you were hot on all fruit, but cold with high blood pressure on high protein low fat, doesn't it seem obvious that the fruit helped you and you should eat more of it? Why would you go low carb when you did so well with lots of fruit?

For high blood pressure, I think the usual recommendations apply:

-making sure thyroid is good (body heat is one good measure of this)
-high dietary calcium
-vitamin D
-plenty of fruit and cheese/milk for minerals
-plenty of salt and magnesium
Would you also suggest fruit juices

Hans

Forum Supporter
Fruit, especially fruit juice, is one of the best sources of carbs, especially for someone that is active. Everyone thinks that it causes diabetes and obesity, but no one has ever posted any study proving that in humans or animals. Humans are perfectly capable of oxidizing 600g+ carbs even when sedentary. And fruit juice is the least gut irritating, so that makes even more sense to me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals