Fructose series part 1: fructose depletes ATP?

IVILA

Especially since I have a fatty liver, I find that fructose in high amounts powerfully makes my hands and feet cold. Whereas starch and glucose makes me warm up quickly

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Especially since I have a fatty liver, I find that fructose in high amounts powerfully makes my hands and feet cold. Whereas starch and glucose makes me warm up quickly
In the form of whole fruit and fruit juice or refined sugar?

IVILA

In the form of whole fruit and fruit juice or refined sugar?
Fruits and fruit juice make me colder. However, 1 Apple and banana doesn’t. Only as I keep adding more fruit the lower energy effects are more noticeable

Last edited:
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Fruits and fruit juice make me colder. However, 1 Apple and banana doesn’t. Only as I keep adding more fruit the lower energy effects are more noticeable
A lot of people experience coldness with liquid in general. Usually lots of cold-ish liquid and low sodium can make people cold, regardless of the fructose. That's why I asked about the sucrose.

IVILA

A lot of people experience coldness with liquid in general. Usually lots of cold-ish liquid and low sodium can make people cold, regardless of the fructose. That's why I asked about the sucrose.
I don’t consume refined sugar. But I do ok with maple syrup. Eating a fruit here and there isn’t an issue in moderation. But when I consume a lot at a time, I don’t feel any energy boost in fact I feel lower energy. in general potatoes/rice tends to warm me up and I feel fueled after eating.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I don’t consume refined sugar. But I do ok with maple syrup. Eating a fruit here and there isn’t an issue in moderation. But when I consume a lot at a time, I don’t feel any energy boost in fact I feel lower energy. in general potatoes/rice tends to warm me up and I feel fueled after eating.
Yes, a lot of people feel the same way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals