Fructose/day And Carbs/meal

Prota

For average Peater how much fructose per day and carbs without fructose per meal is safe?

Do you track your intake?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Prota

Prota

For average Peater how much fructose per day and carbs without fructose per meal is safe?

Do you track your intake?
How much fructose in one day is safe?
My daily fructose intake is 100-150g.
Maybe is better range 50-75g (Tyw suggestion)?
What do you think?

Tenacity

I'm not wholly convinced fructose is harmful at amounts that even a person following a 'Peat diet' would consume, although @tyw did make a compelling argument. I currently consume about 70g of fructose and 150g of sucrose (which is half fructose) daily, so I suppose that would be in the area of about 140g of fructose.

OP
Prota

Prota

I'm not wholly convinced fructose is harmful at amounts that even a person following a 'Peat diet' would consume, although @tyw did make a compelling argument. I currently consume about 70g of fructose and 150g of sucrose (which is half fructose) daily, so I suppose that would be in the area of about 140g of fructose.
Thank you for your response!
My staple source of fructose are aj, oranges and some sucrose. I drink at least two quarts 1.5%mf (lactose).
Any dairy on your menu?

Tenacity

Thank you for your response!
My staple source of fructose are aj, oranges and some sucrose. I drink at least two quarts 1.5%mf (lactose).
Any dairy on your menu?

Oh yeah, 2.5 litres of milk and 150g of cheese.

OP
Prota

Prota

Oh yeah, 2.5 litres of milk and 150g of cheese.
Everything that i consume is commercial but what worries me the most is low quality rennet because i eat 300-600gms of low fat cheeses every day.
Here in Serbia (Europe) we have very limited options.