Fructose Alters Brain Genes Negatively. How To Counter This From Peat Perspective?

tara

IMO, if there is any battle to be fought, it is for safer vaccines, with more transparent and stringent manufacturing processes. If done so, vaccines become highly effective tools against infectious disease.
This makes sense to me.

OP
L

lollipop

This makes sense to me.

It makes sense to me as well. Didn't vaccines originate from similar beginnings as homeopathy? Read somewhere in the past - excuse would be impossible to locate.

Heidi

Again, I am always cautious :oldman:. The rule of thumb for assessment for me is "Will this do me any harm? And if so, how quickly can I recover?"

eg: I'm willing to experiment with the IdeaLabs stuff because the side effects are basically harmless (I've got no DMSO reactions). Even if they gave no benefit, it would still be fine to experiment pretty aggressively (but they do have benefits ;), though I've only seen the good effects from Mitolipin, Pansterone, and Kuinone)

With interventions that forcible add charge to points of the body, we have to be more careful. PEMF can heal bone, but it is also a generic growth signal that can lead to cancer. Electro stim at various points of the body (which is basically the idea of Biocircuits) can overload certain meridians and leave the person non-functional.

As for drugs, I'm personally a believer that you can have "action at a distance", "resonant field" action of drugs through something like what Klinghardt did with insulin, but the action is weak, and only present if resonance is held over the entire period of treatment. This cannot compare to actually taking a compound, and "have its resonance linger" in the body for a prolonged time. (Another place where I push back on the wooowoo people :banghead:). Real supplements for real lasting effects!

Vaccinations require a whole different set of explanations :penguin:. I'll modify a post I did in the past and re-purpose here.

This stemmed from a couple of things:

- My friend Paleo Osteo would notice that seemingly random ailments like Kidney stones would lead to pronation of the foot -- explicable by contiguous merdians from the big toe to the kidneys. This only one of the many symptoms of systemic internal dysfunction leading to motor pattern dysfunction, that was literally palpable by a trained osteopath like himself.

- My other friend Mr Ferber would notice "hotspots" of de-coherence at vaccination sites, which crazy enough, could be fixed by volcanic mud packing :peeking:, which would then lead to relief of symptoms of his patients over time. This was very specific to vaccination points. (and don't ask me about mechanics here, I have no clue :chicken:, except to say that somehow these traditional mudpacking practices actually removes harmful components like heavy metals in vaccines from the site of injection. Again, no clue, this is pure observation)

So let's try to break down the topic of vaccinations into a few simple parts .... (this is obviously not a thorough treatment of the problem, but is useful enough as a starting point to start to tease apart the situation and see if there is anything to be gained)

----

(a) Immunity conferred by Hormetic Stress

IMO, the principle behind vaccinations is sound -- introduce a small stressor so that you can build immunity towards a bigger stressor of the same sort.

Even by this principle, there will be some people who will not gain better immunity -- their bodies fail to make the needed antibodies, or for whatever reason, do not gain the needed immunity.

Regardless, if vaccines delivered pure samples of the pathogen that is immunity is target against, they would be completely beneficial. The only question then becomes how you control dosing, and how to confer the greatest breadth of immunity (in terms of number of different pathogens to be immunised against).

I have nothing against the principles of vaccination at all. It is the implementation of modern vaccines that poses problems.

----

(b1) Harm-Causing Implementation of Vaccines -- Injections

The first implementations of "vaccinations" were actually done through inoculations only to the skin or other superficial regions (like the nose). ie: only superficial physical damage to the body was done, and the deep tissues were never touched.

Today, vaccines are injected into various parts of the body, which itself can (and usually does) disrupt many components of the body. Of course, Western Medicine doesn't exactly believe in collagen meridians and what not, so this sort of systemic failures are never considered ;)

----

(b2) Harm-Causing Implementation of Vaccines -- Dangerous Metals

Vaccines today are rife with metals that are harmful to the body -- stuff like Aluminium in massively toxic doses, presumably to maintain stability of the vaccine over time.

Here's just some of the many many studies showing that Aluminium is pretty bad for collagen:

- [The effect of aluminum on the structure and metabolism of collagen]. - PubMed - NCBI
- Effects of Chronic Aluminum Exposure on the Collagen Metabolism of Bone and Cartilage in Rats: The Toxic Effects of Aluminum on Bone and Cartilage in Rats
- Aluminum action on mouse bone cell metabolism and response to PTH and 1,25(OH)2D3
- Metabolic Dysregulation and Adipose Tissue Fibrosis: Role of Collagen VI
- Metabolism and possible health effects of aluminum.

You basically get inhibited collagen synthesis (and more), and since meridians are just collagen, that's your "medirian disruption" mechanism right there.

There is no upside here. These components are toxic, and IMO should be removed from vaccines at the tradeoff of having to have vaccines that do not last as long.

----

(b3) Harm-Causing Implementation of Vaccines -- Very Poor Manufacturing Practices Using Non-Human Tissue

'Fear of the Invisible' by Janine Roberts gets into the very very bad manufacturing practices of vaccines -- Fear of the Invisible: Janine Roberts: 9780955917721: Amazon.com: Books

The original vaccines were made from as-sterilized-as-possible human-sourced materials (like the scab of an actual smallpox patient). Today, you get a starter culture, and then culture it in a tissue medium of (more often than not) animal tissue, and pray that what you get is a product that contains the targeted pathogen, and is suited for human use.

The implementation is usually horrible, and the filtering processes are impossible when we're dealing with pathogens like viri (Note: bacterial pathogens are usually easier to detect)

A virus is so small, that it is almost impossible to detect even with modern technologies. We take it on faith that there was the virus that we wanted in the original starter culture, then we take it on faith that there is enough viral multiplication in the end product, and we take it on faith that the virus hasn't mutated in the presence of all that foreign tissue to now be something completely different and possibly harmful.

And of course, there are going to be particles of random proteins and other material in that end product from the tissue culture, which of course can mess with you as well.

This implementation is fraught with risk. Nobody can make an assessment of upside or downside when the implementation is so horribly uncertain. Some people will become stronger after such a vaccine, some with see no difference, and some will become worse, and some will die.

----

IMO, if there is any battle to be fought, it is for safer vaccines, with more transparent and stringent manufacturing processes. If done so, vaccines become highly effective tools against infectious disease.

If not, then only use them when your risk of infectious disease heavily outweighs the detriments to the rest of bodily function from these vaccines (which can possibly make you even more prone to disease).
I am total agreement on finding healing modalities that don't cause harm. But how much something harms is dependent on individual differences. The biocircuits don't use any external charge, only the polarity of your body. I was very sick when I used them and they were one of the few things that I found that didn't cause harm and led to relaxation, rejuvenation, and healing. In a sense my illness protected me then, as anything the least bit harmful was immediately obvious. I've gotten into a lot more trouble once I recovered, by doing things that are healing in some ways and harmful in others. The healing aspects often obscure the harm. I've also always been very sensitive, so for me subtle works better. I rarely take drugs or supplements and when I do small amounts can have a big effect.

Very interesting about the vaccines. What about surgeries and sites of old injuries? Are they also causing problems with inhibited collagen synthesis and meridian disruption even if one isn't aware of any discomfort coming from them?

tyw

I am total agreement on finding healing modalities that don't cause harm. But how much something harms is dependent on individual differences. The biocircuits don't use any external charge, only the polarity of your body. I was very sick when I used them and they were one of the few things that I found that didn't cause harm and led to relaxation, rejuvenation, and healing. In a sense my illness protected me then, as anything the least bit harmful was immediately obvious. I've gotten into a lot more trouble once I recovered, by doing things that are healing in some ways and harmful in others. The healing aspects often obscure the harm. I've also always been very sensitive, so for me subtle works better. I rarely take drugs or supplements and when I do small amounts can have a big effect.

Very interesting about the vaccines. What about surgeries and sites of old injuries? Are they also causing problems with inhibited collagen synthesis and meridian disruption even if one isn't aware of any discomfort coming from them?

Good. I will not discourage experimentation :bookworm:. Just know when to stop.

Surgeries will have lasting effects for sure. How to predict them I do not know, and I do not want to bring up details of people whom have privately shared details of the lasting negative impacts in seemingly unrelated regions of the body.

I think people working in the field will agree that it's usually a problem with scar tissue (too much collagen in the wrong place).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals