Frozen Orchic Extract From Bovine, Opinions?

TreasureVibe

Study: Presence of follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone in bull seminal plasma. - PubMed - NCBI

Here is the product:

Swanson Premium Raw Orchic Glandular 1 gram 30 Tabs - Swanson®

Bodybuilder and coach Vince Gironda "Iron Guru" used a supplement like this as stated on his Wikipedia page. He also used liver tabs. He trained famous bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzenegger: Vince Gironda - Wikipedia

Opinions? Would this be safe? There are consumers who use it as the reviews on Amazon and Swanson website testify.

Thanks.

Wolf

+1

SOMO

I don't think it will work how you want it to work.

All protein gets broken down into amino acids through simple digestion. If the glandular did have any hormonal activity, it wouldn't survive the stomach.

You're literally consuming protein. Just eat meat.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

All protein gets broken down into amino acids through simple digestion. If the glandular did have any hormonal activity, it wouldn't survive the stomach.

I'm just curious about your thoughts on glandular thyroid?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

There was a doctor in the 1940s or around that time who saw the organ light up on a scan when he gave the corresponding glandular supplement to the patient so... It could work.

But I wonder if ingesting these hormones is healthy for the hypofyse, pituitary and testicles.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Actually, excess LH causes testicular fibrosis so I doubt this is a good idea..

Wolf

Well, I have some personal anecdotes in regards to megadosing this glandular along with a herbal PDE5 stack(low dose).
TLDR; Good, watch yourself, same as Ovarian Glandular.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Well, I have some personal anecdotes in regards to megadosing this glandular along with a herbal PDE5 stack(low dose).
What do you mean with watch yourself? And wouldn't the hormones like LH worry you?

Lumalux

I am currently taking the Swanson orchic tissue 1 gram x 3 twice daily, along with butea superba, boron, and zinc, and my libido is absolutely through the roof. I know this orchic dosing is higher than what is recommended on the bottle, but I wanted to see what would happen at higher doses. Something is working. I've reported on the effects of the boron elsewhere in this forum and how I am consistently having truly exceptional nocturnal tumescence every single night (again last night). I am also experiencing a notable increase in pre-ejaculate.

Sapien

I had ordered some orchic off of organsupplements.com , and I can attest that it does indeed boost libido (not really sex drive but sexual pleasure) / testosterone. No chance of placebo, it was unlike anything I have ever experienced. I stopped however when I found out that testosterone can aromatise into estrogen

Back
Top Bottom