From Someone Dead You Can't Take Living Organs

joaquin

An average of 43,000 auto accident fatalities every year in the US. This statistic has not become politicized because TPTB want to keep that number up there for a reason.

youngsinatra

Will immediately change my status for organ donation.

Peatress

Now adults in Northern Ireland are deemed to have given consent as a potential organ donor after their death unless they choose to opt-out or are in an excluded group.
Those excluded from deemed consent legislation are:
  • children under 18
  • people who lack the mental capacity to understand the change in law
  • visitors to Northern Ireland and temporary residents

haidut

Forum Supporter
Now that the scam is becoming more widely known, and more people are opting out, expect quiet regulatory changes to make it next to impossible to opt out, or even outright such prohibitions by law. Canada, Australia, NZ, Belgium, Netherlands, etc may be the first such countries to try medical fascism first, considering their stance on euthanasia. Oh, you want welfare? Well, you have to be an organ donor. Oh, you want your govt pension, which you technically paid for? You have to be an organ donor. You want your socialized healthcare? You have to be an organ donor. And on and on it goes.
Expect the relatives of the potential organ donor to be targeted as well. I believe the relatives can override the opt-out in some countries. @Blossom - do you know how it is where you live/work? If the relatives can override it, expect all sorts of pressure and outright extortion of the sort of "...well, your husband/wife "died" of drug overdose so the insurance probably won't cover a lot of the treatments. however, if you sign here and agree for us to harvest the organs we will cover the bill and you won't have to sleep on the street trying to pay those massive bills". AFAIK, more than 2/3 of banckrupcies in the US are medical bill related, so this line of attack is probably what will be tried next.

Regina

Now that the scam is becoming more widely known, and more people are opting out, expect quiet regulatory changes to make it next to impossible to opt out, or even outright such prohibitions by law. Canada, Australia, NZ, Belgium, Netherlands, etc may be the first such countries to try medical fascism first, considering their stance on euthanasia. Oh, you want welfare? Well, you have to be an organ donor. Oh, you want your govt pension, which you technically paid for? You have to be an organ donor. You want your socialized healthcare? You have to be an organ donor. And on and on it goes.
Expect the relatives of the potential organ donor to be targeted as well. I believe the relatives can override the opt-out in some countries. @Blossom - do you know how it is where you live/work? If the relatives can override it, expect all sorts of pressure and outright extortion of the sort of "...well, your husband/wife "died" of drug overdose so the insurance probably won't cover a lot of the treatments. however, if you sign here and agree for us to harvest the organs we will cover the bill and you won't have to sleep on the street trying to pay those massive bills". AFAIK, more than 2/3 of banckrupcies in the US are medical bill related, so this line of attack is probably what will be tried next.

"AFAIK, more than 2/3 of banckrupcies in the US are medical bill related..." :eyes:

Holy smokes!!

haidut

Forum Supporter
"AFAIK, more than 2/3 of banckrupcies in the US are medical bill related..." :eyes:

Holy smokes!!

Yep. Yet another shocking fact that slips under the radar somehow. But, hey, look over there - UFO! :):
"...A new study from academic researchers found that 66.5 percent of all bankruptcies were tied to medical issues —either because of high costs for care or time out of work. An estimated 530,000 families turn to bankruptcy each year because of medical issues and bills, the research found."

Regina

Yep. Yet another shocking fact that slips under the radar somehow. But, hey, look over there - UFO! :):
"...A new study from academic researchers found that 66.5 percent of all bankruptcies were tied to medical issues —either because of high costs for care or time out of work. An estimated 530,000 families turn to bankruptcy each year because of medical issues and bills, the research found."
It's miserable.
TPTB use that engineered circumstance to push in universal healthcare--which turns into a gotcha. Free vaccines and organ harvesting.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
do you know how it is where you live/work?
No, but I will find out tomorrow and let you know.
The bright side of this is it makes a good excuse for not getting undesirable tests done like routine colonoscopies. Instead of being flagged as non compliant most people can just honestly tell their doctor they can’t afford it! My doc wanted me to have one but it was going to be $4,800.00 USD with insurance so he accepted my honest reply that I couldn’t not afford the copay. They harp on about health inequity but it’s actually the working and middle class that can’t afford medical care in the US.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It's miserable.
TPTB use that engineered circumstance to push in universal healthcare--which turns into a gotcha. Free vaccines and organ harvesting.
100% agree. I feel bad for people who still believe they need the sick care system.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yes, family is currently opt out of organ donation on behalf of the patient/potential donor. If there are multiple family members in disagreement they will take a majority vote.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes, family is currently opt out of organ donation on behalf of the patient/potential donor. If there are multiple family members in disagreement they will take a majority vote.

So, they CAN override the choice of the person who "died", right? If the person had in their DMV record that he/she was opt-out of donation, upon death the family can decide to opt-in, right?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, yes unfortunately.

Yeah, that's what I feared. In that cases the opt-out does not achieve much as the hospital will put massive pressure (read: extortion) on the relatives to agree to donation. Getting to the point where it would be good to be known publicly (and maybe even carry a card with doctors' official confirmation) as an alcoholic and a junkie so that there is no interest in the organs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals