From how much testosterone the receptors are saturated ?

DDRB

I will be taking testosterone again for an indefinite period, probably 100mg ace or prop test per day and intramuscular injection (C8 + BA + BB solution).
I should be getting between 2000/3000ng/dl per day if it was like last time.
However, testosterone is expensive and I wonder if being at such levels is just a waste given the probable saturation of the androgen receptors, and that a large part ends up wandering in the blood until it is eliminated.
Is it possible to finally have the same androgenic and anabolic effects with 50/75mg, for example?

Jremy25

You could as an alternative use 1ml per day of 100mg/ml transdermal testosterone in DMSO on your scrotum. I’m about to give this a go and get bloodwork done. Benefit of this method is that there is no Ester so it mimics your natural secretion pattern and a large amount converts to DHT rather than estrogen.

I believe there is diminishing returns with testosterone eventually but if your goals are bodybuilding then typically until about 1g/week of Test you will notice that a higher dosage will give you more gains.

OP
DDRB

DDRB

You could as an alternative use 1ml per day of 100mg/ml transdermal testosterone in DMSO on your scrotum. I’m about to give this a go and get bloodwork done. Benefit of this method is that there is no Ester so it mimics your natural secretion pattern and a large amount converts to DHT rather than estrogen.

I believe there is diminishing returns with testosterone eventually but if your goals are bodybuilding then typically until about 1g/week of Test you will notice that a higher dosage will give you more gains.
I prefer the injection, more convenient because it only takes a few seconds while you have to wait a while for the DMSO to dry, it's not very discreet either.
Otherwise I only used short esters (acetate or propionate), I don't think they are very estrogenic, maybe even that estradiol will go down if the conversion to DHT is large enough or if the intake is accompanied by pregnenolone by oral voice (increased progesterone).

Back
Top Bottom