From Carnivore to Ray Peat - A repository to escape low carb hell

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hei Blossom, please let me know if I can assist. I am very interested in her experience. Carnivore has become a dogma
Certainly, just message me and we can work together on the details.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Please let the forum know if/when the interview happens! I’m very curious to hear how she’s doing now, and her thoughts on the diet.
Will do. I have been meaning to email her about something else so I’ll mention it.

OP
Sertorius

Sertorius

Hello guys,

I have added a form here Carnivore/Keto/Low Carb Diet Experience where we can tell our stories. The data will be kept anonymous but is important to show the "failed experiment" of low carb/keto/carnivore diet, please help me reaching out to people and compile it yourself.

I have also updated the website with more resources Tell us your story. Any suggestions is super appreciated!

Thanks for the feedback

Daft

Hello all,

I have been building this website notjustmeat.co parodying the repository built for carnivore Just meat..

Low Carb and Carnivore gave me so many problems (especially gut wise) that I think it is a moral duty to share the dangers of this approach. I have gathered the work of Mike Fave, Hans Amato, Danny Roddy, Jay Feldman and others to build a single repository for people who are desperate (like I was) and are looking for a solution to reintroduce carbs without too much suffering.

I would greatly appreciate your help in additional resources (I have been thinking to add also papers on another sections), videos, podcast that I can help to make even a stronger case against low carbs.

Thanks a lot for the help

@Hans Amato @CLASH @JFwellness
Excellent initiative. On a side note, anyone here remember peatarian.com? Paleohacks.com?

Back
Top Bottom