From 1995. What do you think? 1 min. Video

jay123

Last edited:
This is scary stuff! I wonder too if that low magnetic frequency will be used as a tracker too?

I read somewhere on this forum that their father got the vax and now emf's are registering from his vax site on a meter ?

meatbag

even if they put something like this into people it could be detected with a meter and removed

B

Blaze

View: https://youtu.be/mav2dZqQOcE

Oh no! The zombie vaccine! Run for your lives...

Sounds pretty crackpot to me and I am one who is usually very open to new ideas and theories. Really? A zombie vax..... please..... not very likely. On the other hand, putting a chip in you as a way of tracking a persons movements/location, perhaps that could be a yes but there is no need to that. We already have more than enough of that available to them through our cell phones and cameras on every street and satellites. Don't waste your time on this conspiracy theory. There are plenty of conspiracy theories with more probable validity than this one. After reading many posts on this forum for quite some time now and having an appreciation for how intelligent most members here are, I can't believe most here will fall for this nonsense. I give this one a grade of 10 on the wacky scale.

Of course, I could be wrong because everything you see on youtube has been totally verified and therefore must be true..........................

Last edited by a moderator:

Philomath

Oh no! The zombie vaccine! Run for your lives...

Sounds pretty crackpot to me and I am one who is usually very open to new ideas and theories. Really? A zombie vax..... please..... not very likely. On the other hand, putting a chip in you as a way of tracking a persons movements/location, perhaps that could be a yes but there is no need to that. We already have more than enough of that available to them through our cell phones and cameras on every street and satellites. Don't waste your time on this conspiracy theory. There are plenty of conspiracy theories with more probable validity than this one. After reading many posts on this forum for quite some time now and having an appreciation for how intelligent most members here are, I can't believe most here will fall for this nonsense. I give this one a grade of 10 on the wacky scale.

Of course, I could be wrong because everything you see on youtube has been totally verified and therefore must be true..........................
I don’t think he means zombies like in World War Z or The Walking Dead, but rather automatons - people incapable of critical thought and emotionally/physically manipulated through an outside source. Not unlike Pavlov’s dogs....trained via negative or positive emotional feedback.
“Scientists can actually control brain function with transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), a technique that uses powerful pulses of electromagnetic radiation beamed into a person’s brain to jam or excite particular brain circuits.”
Maybe the injected materials focus or enhance what’s already being transmitted??

B

Blaze

I don’t think he means zombies like in World War Z or The Walking Dead, but rather automatons - people incapable of critical thought and emotionally/physically manipulated through an outside source. Not unlike Pavlov’s dogs....trained via negative or positive emotional feedback.
“Scientists can actually control brain function with transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), a technique that uses powerful pulses of electromagnetic radiation beamed into a person’s brain to jam or excite particular brain circuits.”
Maybe the injected materials focus or enhance what’s already being transmitted??

He is not a medical doctor , maybe a doctor of theology or something with a hairbrained crackpot theory talking about zombies and apocalypse , you may feel free to define that zombie reference he made however you want to. Mandatory vaccinations in the future? On that he is probably correct if we don't enmasse stand up and oppose it. Influencing people using magnetic stimulation or thru computers and TV which you quoted I admit is certainly a possibility and is only one tiny option among a much varied arsenal ,a myriad of ways of controlling the populace they can use which is a goal that those in power often exercise.

This man I find to be completely untrained and quoting fantasy, not science. Even if I am mistaken about the level of his scientific training, this still reeks of unstable speculation on his part, though it is often easy for us to find some scientific kernal of truth in any kooky concept. We face many other threats now far more real than his postulation. On the internet and social media stuff like this takes off rapidly and develops a life all it's own. Beware of who and what you put your trust in, my friend. Discern truth from falsehood as best you can. Wishing you wisdom in that effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals