Friend With Lung Cancer Newly Diagnosed

skycop00

Hello all,

Looking for ideas for me to help a friend with newly diagnosed Lung Cancer. I have read this from Ray...

Preventing and treating cancer with progesterone.

And I would like a solid plan to present and let them decide...on how they want to proceed. So Hypothetically to you folks and maybe using some @haduit products, what would you do if it were you or a family member..??

Thanks in advance...She is a 52 year old post menopausal female non smoker, non drinker. High Stress occupation and brother is also dying of advanced lung cancer up in NY.

Travis

Travis

Emstar1892

I had 2 relatives try Gerson therapy and both became incredibly weak and sadly passed soon after (breast and brain tumours). In principle, it makes absolute sense to me, but I worry about how many negative reviews it has from patients/relatives. So much of the positive feedback is from the Institute itself, so you have to really search around for the negative ones but there are many :( I really hope your friend improves. Amazing to have someone like you researching on their behalf!

OP
S

skycop00

I had 2 relatives try Gerson therapy and both became incredibly weak and sadly passed soon after (breast and brain tumours). In principle, it makes absolute sense to me, but I worry about how many negative reviews it has from patients/relatives. So much of the positive feedback is from the Institute itself, so you have to really search around for the negative ones but there are many :( I really hope your friend improves. Amazing to have someone like you researching on their behalf!
Thanks @Emstar1892 . I am sorry for your losses. It's such a lonely world for these folks. This past year I lost my 52 year old cousin to Ovarian Cancer in Orlando. They were slaves to the Allopathic Medical System and for 18 months her life was miserable until she passed. Left behind a great husband, 2 lovely daughters and all of us. The Chemo and other treatments were devastating to watch. Zero quality of life for 18 months... Be well....

Travis

Gerson or Chemo? That is the question. Much more evidence that Chemo is barely effective, than there is evidence for anything else.

I know one person that juiced fasted and reversed cancer, and I know of one person that died under Orthodox treatment. I know of one young person that survived after chemotherapy and cancer.

I would simply go nowhere. Why pay $50,000 for a 2% increase in survival with terrible side effects, or $10,000 to do something that I can do at home?

IMHO, I would stay home and perhaps visit the Allopaths for Imaging only and try some non-toxic alternative things. I would eat Pineapples and Apricot seeds and hope for the best.

OP
S

skycop00

Gerson or Chemo? That is the question. Much more evidence that Chemo is barely effective, than there is evidence for anything else.

I know one person that juiced fasted and reversed cancer, and I know of one person that died under Orthodox treatment. I know of one young person that survived after chemotherapy and cancer.

I would simply go nowhere. Why pay $50,000 for a 2% increase in survival with terrible side effects, or $10,000 to do something that I can do at home?

IMHO, I would stay home and perhaps visit the Allopaths for Imaging only and try some non-toxic alternative things. I would eat Pineapples and Apricot seeds and hope for the best.
I hear ya Travis. I could not place my life in the hands of the MD anymore. I have seen too much suffering, misdiagnosis, profit driven ineffective protocols etc..I am with you for sure...

Travis

This is sincerely what I would do. I am sorry for the opinionated rant above. I am not a shill or anything, I just have strong beliefs of certain things.

judge

Did they have chemo and/or or radiation therapy before Gerson Therapy??

Emstar1892

Did they have chemo and/or or radiation therapy before Gerson Therapy??

One had chemo (breast cancer), the other had nothing.

Like I said before, I like the idea of Gerson in principle, and to be honest when implementing it i'd also be implementing all the research I've done in the past ten years - I don't know how committed they were exactly, and I certainly don't think they'd done much research beyond very basic googling when they came across Gerson. For instance, I don't know if they simply followed the Gerson principles to a tee in terms of food intake, but didn't work on eliminating/discovering what caused their cancers in the first place. In the same way , if I were doing the Gerson therapy I'd be monitoring my lab work like a hawk and testing at every available opportunity - again, I don't know whether they were doing this (and highly doubt they'd be able to interpret labs), or whether they were just 'eating and hoping.'

Interestingly I was on the blog of a lady called Lucie D'Alessandro earlier as this post reminded me of her idea to keep a kind of 'Gerson diary,' which was basically a log she started a few years ago and seemed to be a very commited Gerson protocol - I now find that she's deleted it and has said that she only deteriorated and is currently in a very bad state.

Personally I wonder about conditions like my own - I can't seem to tolerate carbohydrates well, nor can I tolerate thyroid meds (even though I have desperately low levels) and my liver is really sluggish, even though it's not fatty (and neither am I). I also have to eat like an orthorexic otherwise my acne returns (low GI, low refined sugar, gluten free, dairy free). I feel like my issues are very complex and I don't understand them. My endo (who is a head consultant) has told me to go on an Atkins diet, which I actually did years ago, as it's the only thing that keeps my body from going haywire in a PCOS-style way. I know that the Atkins protocol will mask the symptoms, but it certainly isn't the answer. Surely I'd be a terrible candidate for Gerson? I wonder if those who deteriorate/fail are those with these types of complex metabolic issues, with no obvious cause, who just fare terribly with the prescribed influx of carbohydrates and thyroid?

Sorry I just word vomited for ages. You asked a very simple question haha.

judge

One had chemo (breast cancer), the other had nothing.

Like I said before, I like the idea of Gerson in principle, and to be honest when implementing it i'd also be implementing all the research I've done in the past ten years - I don't know how committed they were exactly, and I certainly don't think they'd done much research beyond very basic googling when they came across Gerson. For instance, I don't know if they simply followed the Gerson principles to a tee in terms of food intake, but didn't work on eliminating/discovering what caused their cancers in the first place. In the same way , if I were doing the Gerson therapy I'd be monitoring my lab work like a hawk and testing at every available opportunity - again, I don't know whether they were doing this (and highly doubt they'd be able to interpret labs), or whether they were just 'eating and hoping.'

Interestingly I was on the blog of a lady called Lucie D'Alessandro earlier as this post reminded me of her idea to keep a kind of 'Gerson diary,' which was basically a log she started a few years ago and seemed to be a very commited Gerson protocol - I now find that she's deleted it and has said that she only deteriorated and is currently in a very bad state.

Personally I wonder about conditions like my own - I can't seem to tolerate carbohydrates well, nor can I tolerate thyroid meds (even though I have desperately low levels) and my liver is really sluggish, even though it's not fatty (and neither am I). I also have to eat like an orthorexic otherwise my acne returns (low GI, low refined sugar, gluten free, dairy free). I feel like my issues are very complex and I don't understand them. My endo (who is a head consultant) has told me to go on an Atkins diet, which I actually did years ago, as it's the only thing that keeps my body from going haywire in a PCOS-style way. I know that the Atkins protocol will mask the symptoms, but it certainly isn't the answer. Surely I'd be a terrible candidate for Gerson? I wonder if those who deteriorate/fail are those with these types of complex metabolic issues, with no obvious cause, who just fare terribly with the prescribed influx of carbohydrates and thyroid?

Sorry I just word vomited for ages. You asked a very simple question haha.

fasting for long periods of time sometimes reverses a lot of unkown untreatable issues. works pretty good on cancer too. just drink water and sleep good for 40 days, it is in the bible!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals