Frequent diarrhea

Cloudhands

So i recently started having really soft stools. They arent quite 100% diarrhea, but are just really soft to the point where i have to be careful farting. I thought maybe i have SIBO, so i tried using activated coconut charcoal with coconut oil. To my surprise, i pooped out the charcoal only SIX hours later. Ive been doing zero starch, and my only fiber comes from mangos, kiwi. Otherwise i eat lots of meat, coffee, some icecream. I feel great otherwise, but i have like 6 bowel movements a day and im unsure whats going on. Anyone else ever dealt with this?

Nemo

So i recently started having really soft stools... I feel great otherwise, but i have like 6 bowel movements a day and im unsure whats going on. Anyone else ever dealt with this?

I was tending that way until I microdosed LSD. A single microdose completely solved it.

You might try a low dose of some more readily available anti-serotonin drug like cyproheptidine or famotidine (Pepcid). Peppermint oil would also likely work (use enteric-coated capsules) in a day or two.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

I was tending that way until I microdosed LSD. A single microdose completely solved it.

You might try a low dose of some more readily available anti-serotonin drug like cyproheptidine or famotidine (Pepcid). Peppermint oil would also likely work (use enteric-coated capsules) in a day or two.
I actually have lots of LSD, what size microdose did you use?

Nemo

I actually have lots of LSD, what size microdose did you use?

Cloudhands, my friend!

It was like 1/2 mcg of very good LSD. But I'm small and not used to LSD. My husband, who has used it maybe a hundred times, didn't notice any effect at all from this supply until 6 mcg, at which dose he says he felt more thoughtful and easy.

So it works at a very low dose.

It also cleared up my stuffy nose.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Cloudhands, my friend!

It was like 1/2 mcg of very good LSD. But I'm small and not used to LSD. My husband, who has used it maybe a hundred times, didn't notice any effect at all from this supply until 6 mcg, at which dose he says he felt more thoughtful and easy.

So it works at a very low dose.

It also cleared up my stuffy nose.
I definitely want to expiriment with extremely low microdoses, where they are pretty unnoticable as far as the usual changed mental perception, but watch how it effects me on a more physical level. Whenever i take large doses of lsd, i notice that when i come down, my sinus feels very "damp" almost like a wet cave dripping from the ceiling hahaha.
Usually i take 10-20mcg microdoses, ill expiriment with maybe half a mcg tho, and take note of how i feel and then take more notes at other varying doses. I dont even know yet how ill cut a tab into half a mcg haha

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

do you eat carrots? they could provide some useful bulk
Maybe thats a good idea. I might try boiled mushrooms considering i like them more. The carrot salad is terrible to me lol

gaze

Maybe thats a good idea. I might try boiled mushrooms considering i like them more. The carrot salad is terrible to me lol
have you tried shredding a bunch of cheese on it, with some olive oil? it tastes really good with cheese, not so much plain

Inaut

I’ve been trying to drink milk and OJ for the bulk of my diet. I’m tolerating milk less and less now. I get extremely bloated after my 3 glass and by 3pm I’ve got the runs... I guess I need to go back to starch and meat for a bit and add in a little milk.... sucks...

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

I’ve been trying to drink milk and OJ for the bulk of my diet. I’m tolerating milk less and less now. I get extremely bloated after my 3 glass and by 3pm I’ve got the runs... I guess I need to go back to starch and meat for a bit and add in a little milk.... sucks...
I think that using liquids as the bulk of the diet sucks. Using ground beef and some kidney and heart does me really well. I drink maybe a liter of 2% a2 milk, but as soon as my iron gets back up into the normal range ill raise my milk intake. Starch is so garbage in my opinion.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

have you tried shredding a bunch of cheese on it, with some olive oil? it tastes really good with cheese, not so much plain
I dont like it much man. Its just so greasy and carroty lol. I think i just dont like carrots haha

mostlylurking

my only fiber comes from mangos, kiwi.
Well, maybe this is the issue right here. Both of these are very allergenic and are probably causing gut irritation.
"A mango-induced rash is more commonly described after mango-picking or coming into contact with the plant's branches or leaves, as the plant itself contains urushiol, the substance that typically triggers the rash."

"Poison oak, poison ivy, and poison sumac all contain urushiol, an oil found within the Anacardiaceae plant family. This oil can cause allergic reactions upon contact. Urushiol is also found in the sap, skin, stem, and leaf of mangoes.

then there's kiwi.... 10 Unexpected Kiwi Fruit Side Effects
"One of the kiwi fruit side effects also includes vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea. It may also lead to fainting and difficulty in swallowing."

In addition to all this fun stuff, kiwi is extremely high in oxylates. That's what makes your mouth feel fuzzy after eating one. Oxylates are something that should be avoided, unless you just really enjoy having kidney stones.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Well, maybe this is the issue right here. Both of these are very allergenic and are probably causing gut irritation.
"A mango-induced rash is more commonly described after mango-picking or coming into contact with the plant's branches or leaves, as the plant itself contains urushiol, the substance that typically triggers the rash."

"Poison oak, poison ivy, and poison sumac all contain urushiol, an oil found within the Anacardiaceae plant family. This oil can cause allergic reactions upon contact. Urushiol is also found in the sap, skin, stem, and leaf of mangoes.

then there's kiwi.... 10 Unexpected Kiwi Fruit Side Effects
"One of the kiwi fruit side effects also includes vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea. It may also lead to fainting and difficulty in swallowing."

In addition to all this fun stuff, kiwi is extremely high in oxylates. That's what makes your mouth feel fuzzy after eating one. Oxylates are something that should be avoided, unless you just really enjoy having kidney stones.
Nah man i dont show any allergenic symptoms. Someone can be allergic to pretty much anything, but i think id show more than just diarrhea. Besides ive been eating them for a long time before i started getting loose stools. I think i need more fiber tho maybe from mushroom

Vileplume

I think that using liquids as the bulk of the diet sucks. Using ground beef and some kidney and heart does me really well. I drink maybe a liter of 2% a2 milk, but as soon as my iron gets back up into the normal range ill raise my milk intake. Starch is so garbage in my opinion.
Using mostly liquid as my diet MESSED me up I think. I got frequent diarrhea, nausea, and a gnarly coated tongue. I’m hopping back on meat now and more solid fruits like berries, some watermelon too, and cutting down on milk and OJ until my tummy wummy clears up. The best poops I ever had were on just meat and fruit.

BTW, I think I know you from Instagram. I think you commented on my recent post about blood sugar and meat, if I’m not mistaken. I might be crazy though.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Using mostly liquid as my diet MESSED me up I think. I got frequent diarrhea, nausea, and a gnarly coated tongue. I’m hopping back on meat now and more solid fruits like berries, some watermelon too, and cutting down on milk and OJ until my tummy wummy clears up. The best poops I ever had were on just meat and fruit.

BTW, I think I know you from Instagram. I think you commented on my recent post about blood sugar and meat, if I’m not mistaken. I might be crazy though.
No way! Youre the guy with the adventure time post yeah? Thats so cool. Vileplume is such a cool pokemon lol

Vileplume

No way! Youre the guy with the adventure time post yeah? Thats so cool. Vileplume is such a cool pokemon lol
Haha yeah that’s me. Vileplume has always been on my favorites. I put it together because you mentioned cartoons and oysters on here, and I saw those both on your Instagram post history.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Haha yeah that’s me. Vileplume has always been on my favorites. I put it together because you mentioned cartoons and oysters on here, and I saw those both on your Instagram post history.
Haha im flattered you took noticed. Glad to be internet homies with you.

Sefton10

I dont like it much man. Its just so greasy and carroty lol. I think i just dont like carrots haha
I went off carrots too. I like mushrooms much better and find stewed or baked apples with the peel left on work pretty well too.

mostlylurking

Nah man i dont show any allergenic symptoms. Someone can be allergic to pretty much anything, but i think id show more than just diarrhea. Besides ive been eating them for a long time before i started getting loose stools. I think i need more fiber tho maybe from mushroom
suit yourself.

Food sensitivities can sort of sneak up on you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals