FreeLee Banana Girl Diet

whit

Are u guys for real. The guy is mid to late thirties lol

Honestly, you guys are just as bad as other forums the way you cherry pick stuff. I seen someone show a pic of Doug Graham the other day (on here), where he looked absolutely horrendous. I almost posted a very recent pic of him looking absolutely fabulous/flawless. I guess it all depends on how the sun caught you, eh?

I bet all you guys have chosen your very very very best pics for your avatars.

The point I'm making, is that linking a pic doesn't mean anything. You could give me ten thousand pics, and it still wouldn't mean anything. He may just look rough that day, or the camera might not be flattering in that light. It could literally be a million reasons for anything.

I'm just watching durianrider's video's now. He looks fairly normal to me. Considering his age.

I'm 34, and I looked younger 10 years ago as well. Strange that.

I think, considering how much cycling he does, and how much 'wear and tear' sunshine he gets (that's assuming he's out in the sun a lot... But he definitely gets more of it than I do), he actually looks really good.

801010 is low PUFA remember. Probably lower than any of us are doing. He could be part of this very forum. So you're basically bashing one of your own.

And all that garbage written above about Freelee. I think you have to be careful writing things like that. People can get sued nowadays for writing unsubstantiated garbage.

I'm not sure. In order to succeed on a 801010 diet, you need calories, and lots of them (especially fruitarians, as fructose is far from satiating). Durianrider has always stated the importance of calories. If you punch 30 medium bananas in to the cronometer, it still comes out with 2.6g of polyunsaturated fats (from 3000 calories, and 11g of total fat). Would that be a deficiency?

I know he eats other things too (so isn't a fruitarian, per se), but just illustrating that it's actually quite difficult to get a deficiency (especially if you value the importance of calorie intake).

That's assuming one would follow everything that is stated on the cronometer.

I cherry picked my avatar pic. Flawless!

lvysaur

killing animals is evil, but killing plants is fine.

I hear this argument from "anti-vegans" all the time. It lacks very basic ecological knowledge. In order to obtain calories from animals, one must not only kill the animal, but also an exponentially larger amount of plants than would yield the calories that the animal provides. And that's without getting into the topic of which ones have more developed nervous systems (lol).

So if you're arguing about diet from a moral standpoint, omnivorism is much more cruel to animals and plants than veganism, unless you are hunting 100% of your meat (I don't think anyone in the western hemisphere does this, outside of some tribes in the Arctic and South America).

Not condoning veganism in any way, just calling out a bankrupt argument. I obviously agree with the "general" idea of vegan/vegetarianism though, which is to eat carbs and not eat too much meat.

Jennifer

So you're basically bashing one of your own.
Thank you for acknowledging this, Bobby.

There are vegans on the forum who are here for the same reasons as the non-vegans so it would be great if we supported one another or in the very least, not hate on each other. I know I'm very appreciative of the members who aren't vegan but accept those of us who are. :)

I cherry picked my avatar pic. Flawless!
Hehe! You sure are one fine looking bird, whit, but not quite as flawless as me...

image.jpeg

DaveFoster

I hear this argument from "anti-vegans" all the time. It lacks very basic ecological knowledge. In order to obtain calories from animals, one must not only kill the animal, but also an exponentially larger amount of plants than would yield the calories that the animal provides. And that's without getting into the topic of which ones have more developed nervous systems (lol).

So if you're arguing about diet from a moral standpoint, omnivorism is much more cruel to animals and plants than veganism, unless you are hunting 100% of your meat (I don't think anyone in the western hemisphere does this, outside of some tribes in the Arctic and South America).

Not condoning veganism in any way, just calling out a bankrupt argument. I obviously agree with the "general" idea of vegan/vegetarianism though, which is to eat carbs and not eat too much meat.
You have an assumption here:

1) All life has implicit value, and among organisms that value is equal for each individual, even across species. (Egalitarianism, and radical egalitarianism as well.)

2) You're hinting that complexity is grounds for evaluating an organism's worth, and that humans should spare the most "complex" being, all else being equal. (A form of utilitarianism: maximization of complex utility.)

What about cultures who eat bugs? Surely each bug is worth a life. People get even less calories per termite consumed than a head of lettuce, so they're obviously the most immoral people on the planet both on terms of nutrient utilization and destruction of individual (assumed conscious) beings. They're practically mass-murderers. Satan's pet must be an ant-eater.

What about people who eat dogs compared to animals with a cloven-hoof? Dogs tend to be more intelligent, which demonstrates a superiority in your view.

And what about people who eat Border Collies versus Bulldogs? The former is vastly more intelligent, so the latter person should be in the right here.

chrismeyers

Im sure one could survive perfectly well on fruits alone. Doesnt surprise me a bit. Things only get mucked up when you start throwing unnatural foods into the equation like high PUFA seed and vegetable oils which were never really used. Do I think theyd be a little better off adding some milk to their fruit diet? sure. but how it works makes sense to me.

whit

Thank you for acknowledging this, Bobby.

There are vegans on the forum who are here for the same reasons as the non-vegans so it would be great if we supported one another or in the very least, not hate on each other. I know I'm very appreciative of the members who aren't vegan but accept those of us who are. :)

Hehe! You sure are one fine looking bird, whit, but not quite as flawless as me...

View attachment 3712

Yea, one must admit defeat when it's so glaringly obvious!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals