Free 2004 Ebook On IP6: "Too Good To Be True?"

burtlancast

This 2004 ebook is free to download : it's written by a Canadian naturopathic doctor, Dr Vanderlinder, and the associate researcher of IP6 inventor, Dr Ivana Vucenik.

The original 1998 IP6 book by Dr Shamsuddin is free to borrow on the internet archive.

The latest findings about IP6 are here.

Old database of IP6 science articles: Inocell

Attachments

• Too Good to be True Vanderlinden Vucenik 2004 .pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Here's 2 interviews with the author

David PS

yerrag

At first glance, I thought it's too good to be true that the ebook is free. Got me fooled @burtlancast !

Now, I will have to read it to see if both are true.

Mossy

I'll have to read this ebook, as I had a bad experience with IP6. I have bad experiences with most supplements, but IP6 is in my top 5 of bad. I took it 2 years ago, with the understanding that it should be taken 4:1 with inositol. So, maybe that was a contributor.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Both Inositol and IP6 are synthesized in our bodies from glucose: the kidneys make 4 gr/day.

So your bad experience must have been related to the excipients.

Mossy

Both Inositol and IP6 are synthesized in our bodies from glucose: the kidneys make 4 gr/day.

So your bad experience must have been related to the excipients.
That makes sense. I find any, what I'll call exogenous, influence or manipulation is really difficult to get to work cohesively with our body--my body seems to be really against it. Though, I don't think a person should stop trying--the law of entropy, to some degree, should graciously and reasonably be fought against.

Mossy

Hmm, just had a second thought: so this must be why sugar can be a stress reducer, from the inositol and IP6 being produced. Maybe this is obvious to some or all, but I'm definitely a novice in the world of medicine/health. The Peat world can be a bit ambiguous and fluid--where my conviction is to plant a stake and state a truth whenever possible.

Back
Top Bottom