France introduces free birth control for all women under 25

Gustav3Y

After making birth control free for underage girls, France is now expanding the program to include women aged 18 to 25

"As of January 1, 2022, the health insurance system will cover the cost of contraception and related procedures (annual consultation with a doctor or midwife, and biological tests) without advance payment," the Health Ministry said in a statement.

After making birth control free for underage girls, France is now expanding the program to include women aged 18 to 25

"As of January 1, 2022, the health insurance system will cover the cost of contraception and related procedures (annual consultation with a doctor or midwife, and biological tests) without advance payment," the Health Ministry said in a statement.
I am sure it is a new and "improved" birth control too! As the say "nothing is free".

aniciete

Great Leadership!

Attachments

• 61DC1B14-9DAE-4C8D-B64A-75005900CF17.jpeg
    61DC1B14-9DAE-4C8D-B64A-75005900CF17.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 21
OP
G

Gustav3Y

I wonder how this affects the health of females in the years to come, let;s say in France.
If a woman is given free birth-control from when she starts ovulating up until 25, is a way of hormonal disruption, I just wonder where it leads, maybe problematic maybe not.

If it starts from let's say 15 (which appears to be legal and free starting at 15 if I have read correctly) we may see a totally new way of seeing life by women there.
Imagine a classroom where 10 girls are on birth control and just 1 isn't, bullying has a chance to happen, even this would be probably the least of problems.

Drareg

I think this may be a good sign potentially, many women have stopped using it because of the side effects, the depopulators are getting nervous they may see a baby boom possibly so freebies it is.
Peat mentioned a high dose of progesterone can be an effective contraception and far safer too.

OP
G

Gustav3Y

We are talking about young ages with less ideals about giving birth or what potential side effects it can have and more about school, career, massive peer pressure, what parents say and decide, what the school says, what school mates think and say, etc.

TheCalciumCad

Are they not just bracing for vaxx fertility sides? Seems a convenient way to get women in their peak fertile years away from having children to then mask the fact that after their 7th Pfizer shot they can't anyway. Then peg it on a later strain down the line.

Are they not just bracing for vaxx fertility sides? Seems a convenient way to get women in their peak fertile years away from having children to then mask the fact that after their 7th Pfizer shot they can't anyway. Then peg it on a later strain down the line.
Oooooh that's a more than plausible "cover" they could blame things on.

LucyL

Isn't this the same France that a few short years ago was in a population crisis and paying women to get pregnant and stay home for two years? I guess their immigration policies were too successful.

Cameron

In the USA most young women are on birth control and you can tell.. aggressive irrational weight gain it’s really sad. Women are destroyed by hormonal birth control and every year grow to love and trust the propaganda of eugenics ideology. It’s very strange women I know just go along with it while the scam is on them. As a white male i feel like I’m the only real feminist that cares about women's health. But in the media I’m a toxic sexist conspiracy theorist…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom