France detects new COVID-19 variant 'IHU', more infectious than Omicron

Perry Staltic

All this obsession about variants and positive tests instead of actual disease is the real disease

601hif.jpg

Ben.

Oh boy, yet another new mutation discovered that we will be hearing about soon.....

viruses mutate .... what a shocker ...

booster number 6, 7 and 8 already stored and ready to use. Glad our goverments and scientists care about us.

when will this clown parade end ...

Giraffe

And while France is increasing the measures to patronize its citizens an agitated French virologist says on TV that the vaccines don't work... most of the infected are vaccinated ... a vaccine you need to take every three months is a fraud ... a third dose is useless ... the time span it would help is even shorter than after the first two ...

Rickyman

And while France is increasing the measures to patronize its citizens an agitated French virologist says on TV that the vaccines don't work... most of the infected are vaccinated ... a vaccine you need to take every three months is a fraud ... a third dose is useless ... the time span it would help is even shorter than after the first two ...

Do you think this is a money grab from big pharma? I wish I knew how to follow the money, that is usually a good place to start.

-Luke-

russell_westbrook_yawn-480x270.gif

K

Kayaker

The original covid was said to be infectious. Delta was said to be even more infectious. Omicron was said to be 500x as infectious as the previous variants. IHU is even more infectious than that? You know what it stands for. I HAVE U! Perhaps they are announcing their Gweat Weset Cowid Victory!
weset.png

professor_sue

Wait until it’s once a week booster
I predict it'll be a once a day pill. I think there's COVID prevention (??) pills in development now. Reminds me of that 2002 scifi movie "Equilibrium" with Christian Bale. Futuristic society where everyone had to take a daily pill to maintain psychological and emotional equilibrium (i.e., keep the populace dull so as to obtain and maintain compliance). Bale's character decides to stop taking it, and it evolves from there. Even the leader in that futuristic world is fake (he had died but his government played his speeches on loop to simulate real time). They play tapes for the people, again, to generate compliance. I've always considered scifi films and tv to be predictive programming in some form or another.

Demyze

media%2FFIVq3K1WUAA1T4V.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

media%2FFIVq3K1XIAI4OM8.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Ragnar (@pikeypilled)

StFU Donny! (@DHPSOB)

598620.jpg

Rockefeller Medicine Men

"The whole vaccine thing, it was...the smallpox vaccine after thousands of years of practice (see the book “Genius of China” by Temple) it became a usable medical tool and finally in the 1960s they decided they would get organized about it and instead of vaccinating people where there hadn’t been any cases of smallpox for decades they decided to use it in a new outbreak and encircle the area where it was becoming an epidemic and keep it from spreading and so in just two or three years of actual organized activity they eliminated smallpox from the world. But if you use a vaccine in that way you lose your market for selling vaccines. So, the vaccine for smallpox was used intelligently and then there was no more market for selling it. So they never made that mistake again. So the policy now is to vaccinate healthy people, even though you kill (or worse) some of them, it will keep the market going if you instill the idea that vaccines are something everyone should have"-Ray Peat

The variants are just a marketing ploy to justify endless "software updates" for the immune system by vaccination

Bill Gates: Vaccines Are ‘Phenomenal’ Profit Makers

Peatful

IHU: I Hate U.

They really really hate us.

frannybananny

Do you think this is a money grab from big pharma? I wish I knew how to follow the money, that is usually a good place to start.
It's all a money grab. SInce our government is paying for all these "jabs" here and all around the world, big pharma has definitely figured out how to have a never ending supply of money funneled into their corporations paid for by....you guessed it....our taxpayers! We are paying for this sh#t show.

Dean

Everything under the sun is a money grab.

Enough people were growing weary and leery of the Military Industrial Complex as the drain in which we poured the resources for any meaningful, equitable societal progress that a new one was needed.... Please welcome to the stage.... the Medical Industrial Complex. And the band plays on.

Oh, and for the those that still crush on the original MIC, fear not. They haven't gone anywhere. Just playing in the background for now, waiting for the simultaneous China on Taiwan & Russia on Ukraine cues to retake (or at least) share center stage.

blob69

"The whole vaccine thing, it was...the smallpox vaccine after thousands of years of practice (see the book “Genius of China” by Temple) it became a usable medical tool and finally in the 1960s they decided they would get organized about it and instead of vaccinating people where there hadn’t been any cases of smallpox for decades they decided to use it in a new outbreak and encircle the area where it was becoming an epidemic and keep it from spreading and so in just two or three years of actual organized activity they eliminated smallpox from the world. But if you use a vaccine in that way you lose your market for selling vaccines. So, the vaccine for smallpox was used intelligently and then there was no more market for selling it. So they never made that mistake again. So the policy now is to vaccinate healthy people, even though you kill (or worse) some of them, it will keep the market going if you instill the idea that vaccines are something everyone should have"-Ray Peat
With all due respect to dr. Peat but the story about eradicating smallpox with vaccines is so scientifically baseless it's amazing he (or anyone else for that matter) believes in it. Read Dissolving Illusions by dr. Humphries that demolishes this theory which is based purely on anecdotes and epidemiological guessing. In reality, the curve of smallpox deaths has been falling steadily long before the vaccination and vaccination campaigns did not change the trend a bit. Actually it was right after mass vaccination campaigns in England, at the point when almost the whole population was vaccinated (around 1870), that the worst smallpox outbreak took place. And there are numerous other contradictions that should never take place if this theory was correct.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals