Fox Is Now CNN Litr

nomoreketones

Rupert Murdoch left news corp earlier in the year and put his sons in charge. It's been downhill from there. In addition to fox news they also own the NY Post and Wall Street Journal.

They might let Tucker Carlson stay because he makes so much money for the network and he pretty liberal too in many ways. I don't know why left wingers hate him because he always calls out issues like unnecessary foreign wars and the wealth disparities between the rich elites and the working class. I think most of the people who hate him have never watched his show.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Rupert Murdoch left news corp earlier in the year and put his sons in charge. It's been downhill from there. In addition to fox news they also own the NY Post and Wall Street Journal.

They might let Tucker Carlson stay because he makes so much money for the network and he pretty liberal too in many ways. I don't know why left wingers hate him because he always calls out issues like unnecessary foreign wars and the wealth disparities between the rich elites and the working class. I think most of the people who hate him have never watched his show.
No wonder. His sons most likely Ivy League educated and have been brainwashed whereas Murdoch came from a more humble beginning and can identify with the common person.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Newsmax and OAN are the best choices. Tucker will never capitulate he'll leave before he changes his opinions.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Yes, vs. Tulsi Gabbard.

Cheating is not needed when great ideas compete.
Yes, She also served briefly in Iraq, good choice;
Representative Gabbard opposes big business, foreign and humanitarian aid, taxing the middle class, domestic surveillance and supports consumer protection, disaster relief, funding education, environmental protection, financial sector regulation, gun control, public health, humane immigration policy, labor rights and wages, LGBT rights, avoiding default, poverty amelioration, racial equality, increasing revenues, taxing the wealthy, a robust safety net, higher spending, women's rights.

:praying:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals